"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Would a GIRL give out her number out ..When with a FRIEND.. OR DO I HAVE TO ISOLATE??

toot86

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2002
Messages
325
Reaction score
0
Location
Beverlly hills
Ok i heard soo much about Isolating the girl from her friends so they wont think she is a slut when she does the freaky stuff in the club.. But does the same principle apply to just giving out her number to a guy while her friend is there??

Cause I had 2 recent sarges with 2 pairs of hotties and and one was giving me a good vibe and the other was shyier ...

I did not ignore the other friend I made comments and so on .. But tryed to focus on the better looking one ..

Could I have gotten the number without her worrying about the SLUT FACTOR?

Or does it not apply to just getting the #
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2000
Messages
2,582
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
Montreal
always isolate but if u can't u can't.

it's always better to have one then not so if u can't just ask.
 

toot86

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2002
Messages
325
Reaction score
0
Location
Beverlly hills
Originally posted by Dee-Zy
always isolate but if u can't u can't.

it's always better to have one then not so if u can't just ask.
so your saying I do have to Isolate.. So if i ask for her number infront of her friend would she feel embarresed or awkward to give it to me?
 

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2000
Messages
2,582
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
Montreal
It would just maximize your chances because friends have a HUGE impact on another's decision. Not say'N U won't get it if u ask in front of friends but it's better for you not to.
 

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
337
Reaction score
0
Pick one. Don't go asking for both their numbers.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

toot86

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2002
Messages
325
Reaction score
0
Location
Beverlly hills
Originally posted by trajhenkhet
Pick one. Don't go asking for both their numbers.
But wouldnt that make the other mad or jelous ?? Or is it a good thing to pick one and state you like her better but the other is cool?
 

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2000
Messages
2,582
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
Montreal
Originally posted by toot86
But wouldnt that make the other mad or jelous ?? Or is it a good thing to pick one and state you like her better but the other is cool?
That is the reason why you isolate
 
Top