"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

would a dance class improve your game?

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2003
Messages
436
Reaction score
0
Location
Aitaorc
I was thinking about joining a dance class (rumba ,samba,cha-cha-cha,swing,foxtrot...classic and latin dances) to improve my dancing skills. Would I dance better in a club? That's my question. I think that an alpha male/DJ should be best in everything including dancing. Also there are a lot of fit girls.;)
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
3,198
Reaction score
31
Location
Kalifornicatia
I don't know if it will improve club dancing but it would expose you to a lot of girls. Don't count on them all being fit though.

I took a Salsa class this semester. It was fun in the beginning. It was the first time I got to hold hands with lots of girls and put my arms around them. The problem was that all the cute girls started dropping out. Eventually there were twice as many guys in the class as girls. I got tired of standing at the wall and dropped out. I would have loved to stay but it just wasn’t fun anymore.
 

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2003
Messages
436
Reaction score
0
Location
Aitaorc
But in the school I want to go there MUST be an equal number of guys and girls!
 

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
3,198
Reaction score
31
Location
Kalifornicatia
I don’t understand what you said.

When I first started that class there were more girls than guys. At about the halfway mark hall the girls dropped out, leaving guys as the majority.

I also took a Hip Hop class but I didn’t enjoy it that much and I dropped it too. I liked Salsa more because there is a lot more female contact. What you choose to do with it us up to the two of you.

If you completely suck at dancing and don't want to. Take a "body movement" course.

Here is the description of it at my college
This course is designed for the student with none or very
limited dance experience. Development of basic movement skills, use
of props, understanding elements of music are included. This course is
recommended for singers and actors.
I'll be taking it next semester. What I really want though is a Grinding 101, where you get to practice with a partner ;)
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2003
Messages
436
Reaction score
0
Location
Aitaorc
First of all, from all the guys I know none of them wants to go to a dance class.
Secondly I dance extremely well but want to be the best.:D
 

uly55

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2003
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Age
51
Location
Brisbane,Australia
I guess it depends on what style of dancing you do. I do Modern jive....which is a combo of most of the styles of dancing you mentioned including dirty dancing.It's all done to modern chart topping music. One of the blokes at my class goes to clubs with his girlfriend. They get on the dance floor and everyone watches. After he finnishes dancing with his woman he dances with some of the women who have been watching. He said when he get's back to his girlfriend the women he dances with are looking and telling there boyfriends "Why can't you dance like that".

So for him yes it improves his dancing in clubs. I don't know if that's the style your looking for but it might be worth a try mate.

I found getting anyone to come to dance class is hard, especially the guys! I've even offered to pay for some lessons for my friends...not interested!!!

I love it when the women give that happy / fun / i'm getting turned on scream when I throw them into a dip / spin or move there not ready for. ;)

Uly
 

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
yes
 

static

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2003
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Location
LA
This is a good question. The hip-hop dancing class at my gym seems to be more like dancing in some fixed routine, with movements simlar to those in exercise videos.

On the other hand, dancing at a club is more like freestyle, and people are close to each other.

Maybe the gym class would help with rhythem, though.

I'd like to find a class teach you how to dance for clubbing.
 

Trance

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
590
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Portugal
I go to the gym hip hop classes. All the moves are very nice to do in clubs, and as you get better, you get a great rithm, and your moves just come natural, and you turn into a fantastic dancer.
Plus, there is a bonus that there are only 3, 4 guys in there, and like 30 girls, so i get to know a lot of beautifull girls, that also LOVE dancing and going out. 2 in 1
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
learn to break dance
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
yes and it will also give you more confidence and bodystability and endurance etc :p
 

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2004
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
Obviously the answer is yes.

I'd go a for a dance class sometime as well, didn't get the.....uh, oppurtunity to do so when I was in res though. I found that my martial arts training also helped because I knew instinctively where all my limbs were going.

:D

Though I'm not saying punch and kick your way to Don Juanism! :)
 

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2003
Messages
436
Reaction score
0
Location
Aitaorc
I want to learn to dance. Maybe you guys hink it's gay but I enjoy dancing.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
When hip hop first started I was there teaching it. I still teach it as a cool down for my exercise classes that I teach for 24 hour work out.

Hip hop will teach you how to move your body to the beat. Nothing is worse than seeing a guy or girl dancing off beat.

If your really want to improve your hip hop take a tap dance class for the rhythm lesson with your feet that you will learn.,

I would take a salsa class also. latin dance teaches you how to move women and dance close with them and take control like a man.
 

maranathaman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 19, 2000
Messages
1,392
Reaction score
17
Location
LosAngeles, Ca. USA!
Originally posted by napoleon
First of all, from all the guys I know none of them wants to go to a dance class.
Secondly I dance extremely well but want to be the best.:D
O.k. "Mango"! :)
 
Top