My fiance ended a 5 year relationship because of my adult child. I refuse to kick her out and she is bi-polar.
funny thing is she likes and forgives him for not liking her.
guys, if a girl has a child age 0 to 60 and she doesn't care for that child whole heartedly you possibly do not have a good
woman so consider this when dating women with children, if you can't accept the child move on quickly.
A good woman is loyal, loving and sticks by those she loves.
I really loved this fellow but in the end i will always chose my children over him.
venting
funny thing is she likes and forgives him for not liking her.
guys, if a girl has a child age 0 to 60 and she doesn't care for that child whole heartedly you possibly do not have a good
woman so consider this when dating women with children, if you can't accept the child move on quickly.
A good woman is loyal, loving and sticks by those she loves.
I really loved this fellow but in the end i will always chose my children over him.
venting