Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Worst Job?

Worst Job Imaginable?

• Fast food

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Waiter

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Call Center

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Janitor/Maintainence

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Cashier

• Taxi Driver

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Exactly. You treat a troll with troll behavior. And ANY thread that 9Volt decides to troll from now on, he will be met with the same.
So it's that easy for a guy to control your actions? All he has to do is "troll you" and you will start trolling back? And you don't think that's weak?

Show me WHY renting is a more lucrative investment than buying primary-residing multi-family R/E purchased with due diligence
Whether or not someone buys real estate should depend upon how long they are going to be in an area. If you plan on moving within 5 years, the transaction costs will leave you in a losing position the vast majority of the time. Yes, you can have someone else manage the property, but that's an entire different headache that MOST people (including myself) don't want to deal with.

- Right now I am in a Suburb area paying $760 a month for a 1 bedroom apartment. With Rent comes a full size gym that's on our complex, lakefront patio, a pool resort upfront, free personal fitness training classes, a yoga room, a business conference room, AND included in rent is our Natural Gas, Water, and Trash. Then of course, you get the standard maintenance, uptake of the property, uptake of the area, etc., that's included.

- Seeing as though I want to only stay in a Suburb, to purchase a house, I would need to look no smaller than a $200,000 house purchase. Assuming a 4% rate on a 30 year fixed, I'm looking at a $955 per month payment BEFORE you bring in taxes, insurance, maintenance, repairs, ALL of the utilities (including water, trash, gas), the fact that I would have to purchase a gym membership, etc.

- So my total housing costs will GO UP, they would at least increase by 2.5 times. Now, this is great if I want to "invest in real estate", but what if I don't want to invest in real estate? Real estate appreciation hasn't been that great and seeing as though I have NO kids (it's just me), as long as I continue to rent efficiently like I am now.......I'm actually in a much better situation.

But again, this is my personal situation, I'm not telling guys that my situation applies to their situation. The decision to purchase real estate or not should come down to the individual, not some "standard" bullshyt rule that "renting is always throwing money away". That's bullshyt.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whether or not someone buys real estate should depend upon how long they are going to be in an area. If you plan on moving within 5 years, the transaction costs will leave you in a losing position the vast majority of the time. Yes, you can have someone else manage the property, but that's an entire different headache that MOST people (including myself) don't want to deal with.
Strong R/E investments are entirely irrelevant to how long you intend to live in an area. If you do you due diligence and secure multi-family properties with cash flow (after ALL expenses), while you live in the property expense free and thus saving rent money--if you do decide to leave the neighborhood, you can rent your unit for additional monthly cash flow, hold the property for 20-30 years paying down the mortgage and building equity while rents in the area will continually increase thus building greater cash flow over time.

Accordingly, this rebut is without merit.
Tenacity said:
- Right now I am in a Suburb area paying $760 a month for a 1 bedroom apartment. With Rent comes a full size gym that's on our complex, lakefront patio, a pool resort upfront, free personal fitness training classes, a yoga room, a business conference room, AND included in rent is our Natural Gas, Water, and Trash. Then of course, you get the standard maintenance, uptake of the property, uptake of the area, etc., that's included.

- Seeing as though I want to only stay in a Suburb, to purchase a house, I would need to look no smaller than a $200,000 house purchase. Assuming a 4% rate on a 30 year fixed, I'm looking at a $955 per month payment BEFORE you bring in taxes, insurance, maintenance, repairs, ALL of the utilities (including water, trash, gas), the fact that I would have to purchase a gym membership, etc.
A one-family property is not the subject matter. Again, the argument is:
Show me WHY renting is a more lucrative investment than buying primary-residing multi-family R/E purchased with due diligence (which includes but is NOT limited to positive cash flow after paying ALL expenses, strong municipalities with burgeoning economies and growing population at a minimum 80/20 Debt to DP; extreme tax savings; with no rent expense for yourself).
Tenacity said:
- So my total housing costs will GO UP, they would at least increase by 2.5 times. Now, this is great if I want to "invest in real estate", but what if I don't want to invest in real estate? Real estate appreciation hasn't been that great and seeing as though I have NO kids (it's just me), as long as I continue to rent efficiently like I am now.......I'm actually in a much better situation.
In arguendo, if you did not do your due diligence and purchased in weak municipalities with struggling economies and no population growth, and thus the property had no appreciation over 20 years, you still gain the following advantages:
  • Extreme tax savings by "depreciation," "maintenance," "improvements." The other tax savings for mortgage, tax, insurance, and "extras" goes directly against the rental income for a wash;
  • Pay down of a mortgage that is 400% of your down payment, which still leads to a 400% return over the amortization with zero appreciation of the property;
  • No rent expense, and thus extra monies to invest elsewhere;
  • First-hand knowledge and experience of the R/E market and vehicle to be aware of other lucrative investments in other areas to capitalize upon.
Accordingly, this rebut, too, is without merit.

Tenacity said:
But again, this is my personal situation, I'm not telling guys that my situation applies to their situation. The decision to purchase real estate or not should come down to the individual, not some "standard" bullshyt rule that "renting is always throwing money away". That's bullshyt.
The only thing that is "bvllshvt" here is your analysis.

Think harder.
I would like you to research professional objections online and come back to this thread. I'll be back in 48 hours.

Last edited:

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Think harder. I'll be back in 48 hours.
Guru no don't come back, because I'm on longer responding to you. I've already told you a million times now that I have NO INTEREST in using real estate for business purposes, such as renting out units, or doing anything of such.

You keep trying to push the bullshyt on me and I'm tired of telling you I'm not fvcking interested in it.

So continue this conversation with someone else because I'm no longer responding to you. Why the fvck you even want to have a conversation with a "monkey" anyway, is beyond me. You racist fvck-tard.

Just don't talk to me dude.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In all fairness, I'm not racist against the color of your skin; I am racist against pikers who think they are financially savvy and who push their financial naivete upon those less fortunate than themselves.

Notice in this thread, I'm all logic and you are all emotion.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
In all fairness, I'm not racist against the color of your skin; I am racist against pikers who think they are financially savvy.
I wonder how BeTheChange, who says he is also Black, feels about this Guru/Legend guy referring to another black man as a "monkey"? I mean I know there are different cliques on this forum, but BeTheChange, how do you feel about this?

You are still willing to "follow" this guy after reading this? You know the moment YOU say something to disagree with him, you will be a "monkey" too.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder how BeTheChange, who says he is also Black, feels about this Guru/Legend guy referring to another black man as a "monkey"? I mean I know there are different cliques on this forum, but BeTheChange, how do you feel about this?

You are still willing to "follow" this guy after reading this? You know the moment YOU say something to disagree with him, you will be a "monkey" too.
Aww, I hurt your feelings in the other thread. I have much respect for BeTheChange, but little for you.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I have much respect for BeTheChange, but little for you.
Okay let's do this.........because I don't do the back and forth shyt, it's childish.

- You have little respect for me.

- So put me on Ignore.

Deal? Don't respond to anything I post, don't comment on anything I post, don't debate shyt I say, don't do anything. Put me on Ignore and you go your way........I'll go my way.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay let's do this.........because I don't do the back and forth shyt, it's childish.

- You have little respect for me.

- So put me on Ignore.

Deal? Don't respond to anything I post, don't comment on anything I post, don't debate shyt I say, don't do anything. Put me on Ignore and you go your way........I'll go my way.
I don't ignore. But if you do continue preaching your sheep investment strategies as the epitome of investing to a few of the young impressionable minds in this forum who have potential and desire to be great-er, you will hear from me.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Says the guy who:

- When I ask him to provide full details of HIS plan, he runs off, yet he will spend 2 weeks criticizing my plan.

- Who snaps on me in Private Messages saying he's going to "sue me" if I criticize him on the forum again. How's that lawsuit coming along BTW? Remember you said you and your "attorney friend" like to sue people for fun.

- Who has two accounts, the Guru one and the Legend one, which if Poon King is going to be banned for having multiple accounts, then why are you still allowed to be here? You clearly are Legend as well.

- Who frauded people out of money in a stock scam, went to jail for it, now gets up preaching to people how they can become "millionaires" by flipping real estate and day trading, which are two of the most complex investment strategies ever with the VAST majority of people losing their fvcking "shirt" over it.

Sorry, I don't take you seriously anymore.

Fraudsters push bullshyt snake oil on the gullible and the people (sorry to say, like BeTheChange) who are in a HURRY to build wealth, as if real wealth is built overnight. People like that are the only people who fall for your bullshyt fix/flip scams, day trading scams, and other crap, as they are the ones who attend these "seminars" on fix/flip B.S. along with day trading B.S. They are the ones who pay for the "workshops".

The vast majority of people with Wealth do it my way, so if I'm "stupid" then I'm in good company.
So gullible that I'm making a projected annual return of over 100% on my real estate investment.

5% deposit on $150,000 family property of $7,500.

Legal, surveying and mortgage arrangement fees, $2,000

$15,000 spent on refurbishments and builder salaries, due to astute changes increasing the value of the property by $30,000.

Conversion of one of the reception rooms into a bedroom. Renting on a room by room basis. $600 per room per month x 4 bedrooms = $2400

Mortgage interest - $400

Bills - $300

Maintenance & Repair - $200

Net profit per month of $1500

Annual net profit of $18000 on an investment of $9500 ($7500 + $2000) or a ROI of over 189%.

So tell me again about those 3% returns on your bond portfolio lol!

Tenacity, you are a piker with no courage. I truly believe you are lost at this point. My only hope is that no one else is robbed of fulfilling their potential by taking your advice seriously.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I don't ignore. But if you do continue preaching your sheep investment strategies as the epitome of investing to a few of the young impressionable minds in this forum who have potential and desire to be great-er, you will hear from me.
So you are the Sosuave Police now? There are many different theories on building wealth, you have yours and I have mine. Guys can decide which option they choose to follow. Guys like BlueAlpha prefer my route, guys like BeTheChange prefer yours. All of that is fine.

You said you have a PERSONAL problem with me, you said you have very little respect for me. So because of that, this is far and beyond the discussion on wealth building, that's why I suggested you stop debating/discussing the topic with me.

Tenacity, you are a piker with no courage. I truly believe you are lost at this point. My only hope is that no one else is robbed of fulfilling their potential by taking your advice seriously.
Bro I respect your opinion and I hope it all works out for you.

AlexKaiser

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well guys that's nice and all, but really what is the worst job?

I'd love to talk renting properties and that, but I currently have...$25 in the bank at the moment. Working Miniwage and all that.

I could go the route of "Save all that money and buy your first rental property" route, but the main problem is my primary income is currently crap, I generate maybe 11,000/year. I can't just put my chips on a guaranteed money making property yet, especially in my boon town where everyone wants to leave.

Buying prop in Kalispell seems great (near the National Park so granolas and normie families will buy it up) but first comes me generating that initial income.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Can you guys believe that Guru got BOTH 9Volt and BlueAlpha banned?

Completely unbelievable. What exactly did BlueAlpha do? 9Volt would argue a lot and I understood that, but what did BlueAlpha do?

Not even sure if I even want to participate here anymore, this is getting out of hand. This fake account Guru/Legend/Whatever Other Name He Has can just complain to the Moderators over and over, then they ban a guy?

Bullshyt.

This guy Guru/Legend threatened to sue ME and the entire damn forum last year, if they didn't "ban me". That should have been an automatic ban of this guy.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be clear: Not one complaint from me. You and BlueAlpha are the known complainers. I simply called YOU, BlueAlpha, and 9Volt out in the same capacity as you attempted to call me out--and requested that I be banned instead and you guys, the trolls, stay. I put ALL on notice, publicly.

The moderators chose, through their own discernment, who to ban. And they chose judiciously.

Now, take a hike. You won't be missed either.

Last edited:

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
LOL. Take a hike. You won't be missed either.

And just to be clear, I did not complain at all. You're the known complainer. I simply called YOU, BlueAlpha, and 9Volt out in the same capacity as you attempted to call me out--and requested that I be banned instead and you guys, the trolls, stay. I put ALL on notice.

The moderators chose, through their own discernment, who to ban. And they chose judiciously.
Dude you came into BlueAlpha's Life Coach thread (which was doing very WELL before you came in to troll it) and started crying about how either the Moderators ban "them" or ban "you"........as IF you can't just take your 45 year old a.ss to another thread and ignore them.

Blue Alpha was actually getting something out of this website. He was making progress on a variety of things. Whereas you just log the fvck in here to get your NUTS off.

This is bullshyt and I personally cannot stand you dude. All you had to do was walk away and leave them alone.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop it, you're hurting my feelings.

Didn't you state you were going to ignore me. A man without loyalty to his word is worth little. Prove yourself capable of remaining true to your core convictions.

savage

Banned
Reaction score
Dude you came into BlueAlpha's Life Coach thread (which was doing very WELL before you came in to troll it) and started crying about how either the Moderators ban "them" or ban "you"........as IF you can't just take your 45 year old a.ss to another thread and ignore them.

Blue Alpha was actually getting something out of this website. He was making progress on a variety of things. Whereas you just log the fvck in here to get your NUTS off.

This is bullshyt and I personally cannot stand you dude. All you had to do was walk away and leave them alone.
Why is 45 year old "Guru" is so concerned with living his legendary life on an anonymous forum. Guess he figures there's a svcker born every minute and there's plenty of fish here.

You know what the definition of success is Tenacity? Seeing idiots constantly repeat the same mistakes while being too smart to make them yourself.

savage

Banned
Reaction score
To be clear: Not one complaint from me. You and BlueAlpha are the known complainers. I simply called YOU, BlueAlpha, and 9Volt out in the same capacity as you attempted to call me out--and requested that I be banned instead and you guys, the trolls, stay. I put ALL on notice, publicly.

So I'm guessing you're managing the moderators of this forums financial accounts. I mean after all surely they see you as an upstanding, honest, financial "guru".

savage

Banned
Reaction score
Exactly. You treat a troll with troll behavior. And ANY thread that 9Volt decides to troll from now on, he will be met with the same.

Weak diversion (for a lost position). Let me repeat the subject matter, in case you are honestly confused:

Show me WHY renting is a more lucrative investment than buying primary-residing multi-family R/E purchased with due diligence (which includes but is NOT limited to positive cash flow after paying ALL expenses, strong municipalities with burgeoning economies and growing population at a minimum 80/20 Debt to DP & extreme tax savings).
Sez the troll.

Same dude who's "proof" as to getting the "top women" was off POF.

With a three picture headshot only of a chick with a sentence for a "profile". You can't make this ish up.

savage

Banned
Reaction score

So SS is your "penthouse".

You finally found a home.

Status
Not open for further replies.