"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Worst AFC move ever

LADawg49

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 29, 2004
Messages
218
Reaction score
1
Fellas, what was the worst AFC move yall ever did with a woman? It has all happened to us and in my case, I had this long distance relationship with a woman from NC(Im in Cali). I met her on the internet in July 2003 and she told me how much she loved me and wanted to spend the rest of her life with me. She had 2 kids from 2 men. Then we talked on the phone for hours(AFC move #1), then the second time we talked, I told her I had feelings for her(AFC move #2).. She said she had feelings for me.. From then on, every time I talked to her on the phone Id tell her "I Love You"(AFC move #3). She would say it back even though she probably didn't mean it. We talked for hours almost everyday, my cell phone bill skyrocketed and all. Then in December of 2003, I pay 500 dollars to buy a ticket to see her in NC and keep telling her how much I wanna see her.(AFC move #4). In NC, when we were makin out and havin sex(lost my virginity to her) I kept telling her how much I love and her care for (AFC move #5). In addition, I bought her a CD she always wanted and gifts for her kids(AFC move #6). In return, she gave nothing at all. Then one day, she claimed my parents called her house(they never did) and when I denied it, she cussed me out and threatened to throw me out the car and assault me. I started crying and telling her how sorry I was and all(AFC move #7). I kept doing that on and on and then we had make up sex. Then when I get back to L.A., I keep telling her how much I love her when we talk on the phone and how much I want to her to come to L.A(AFC move #8). Then when she complains bout her baby's father and his fiance, I listen to her and tell her how much I care for her and will always be there for her(AFC move # 9). In addition, i sent her a V-Day card and many gifts for her and her kids(AFC mvoe #10). This all ended in March when I had a one night stand with another woman here in L.A.
Then found a new girlfriend in May and things were goin well as I was being a challenge in that I rarely called her, let her do most of the talking, etc. Then all of a sudden recently, I start openin up, talkin for hours on the phone and as a result she gets distant and less affectionate. This time, I had pride and didnt call her once since Sat.(haven't heard from her since then). I wasn't as much of an AFC with this girl like I was with the previous. I have realized now with self improvement, the more girls I go through, the less AFC tendencies I will show due to learning of my mistakes.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2004
Messages
546
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by LADawg49
...Then one day, she claimed my parents called her house(they never did) and when I denied it, she cussed me out and threatened to throw me out the car and assault me. I started crying and telling her how sorry I was and all...
girls like a macho guy... even if she can kick your @ss, the very least you can do is to pretend she can't.
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
"I have realized now with self improvement, the more girls I go through, the less AFC tendencies I will show due to learning of my mistakes."

We've been there dude, that's why it's always good to interact with as much women or even date as much women so we can make mistakes and improve.

There's been a study out there that shows that the more relationships a man has the more sane he is cause he knows what to expect while it's the reverse for women (they become more insane as they have more relationships) however when women get married with the guy they become very sane and very stable. The guy unfortunately starts going insane. Love's a catch-22 man.
 

smoothiet

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2004
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Location
Sydney
glad you started to realise the err of your ways, keep ignoring her and the ants in her pants will start to bite hard, and she will probably end up calling you, or if she lost interest in you then she wont call, which you should be thankful too...
my worst AFC move was i think, when i send a love email to this gal i met online, i spent so much time writing it reading it now would make me puke and strangle my oldself, even though i only saw her a few times( though i was in love!!)
 

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
626
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Location
If I was up your ass you'd know
Worst AFC move ever, I lent this girl (we had made out a few times) a laptop (had an extra) because she was starting to write a book. I stopped hanging out with her cuz she LJBF my ass. Hey, i need to get back that laptop, its been like 2 years! hope i still have her number (prolly not :eek: ).
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2004
Messages
1,278
Reaction score
8
Location
Canuckistan
I'm not even going to mention mine. It was a few months before I found this site and I still cringe in agony about it.

It was so pathetic I want to hurl every time I think of it. It was a tragic, tragic, opening line on some chick I knew from High school and hadn't seen for years. She must've thought I was some sort of freak, or at the very least, a psycho stalker.

Oh man, I'm red in the face just thinking of it. I can't even repeat it, it's that f*cking pathetic.

The saddest part is that at the time, and for several months later, I didn't even realise how lame it was. The more I read here and learn, the more I cringe at my various past mistakes. This one was a biggie, but there were others.
 

LADawg49

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 29, 2004
Messages
218
Reaction score
1
You are damn right smooth.. I haven't talked to the girl since Saturday and guess what? She called me three times today(I didnt answer any).. Her last message was, "Hey LADawg49, this is ******* give me a call when u get this for I have to tell u somethin important". I was like what? So I call back and here is how it goes.
Her: Hello
Me: Hey so whats the deal, since u need to tell me somethin important?
Her: I just wanted to say hi.
Me: Oh i see, so how are u doin?
Her: Fine and yourself?
Me: Fine, just a lil upset bout the Dodgers gettin whipped
Her: Yeah, I heard bout that, I think they lost to Seattle
Me: Seattle? U haven't been followin baseball these days I mus say.. They lost to St. Louis.
Her: Oh I see.
Me: Hows workin goin 4 u?
Her: its goin fine
Me: Im sure it be stressfull at times and all
Her: Naw, not really.
Me: Anyways I gotta go now but hope u have a good nite sleep.
Her: Goodnight
Me: Talk to u later , peace.

Do any of yall think i coulda handled this better? If so in what way?
 

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
LADwang, sorry to hear about that.

It just goes to show you that no matter how much you care about a woman and do all the things that women "say" they want you get no place.

Whatever you do don't feel bad about it all. At the very least you proved to yourself that you are worth far more than that woman ever realized. With each one of those AFC moves you proved to yourself that you are a good man at heart.

Overall, it sounds like you were willing to put all common sense aside and just go with how you felt because you needed love in your life. well... I'm sorry to say that life isn't that way. Life for a man is an inner struggle. When you accept the pain of it and accept how hard life is you will start to feel better. There is nothing women like more then a man who is emotionally strong. If you can't deal with your own emtional issues then you won't be able to deal with hers. Remember it is your hardships that will make you strong.

A man is busy with his life, focused on progressing, and accomplishing his goals.

The more focused you are on your goals the more a woman will find you attractive. Let them get your attention and let them fight for it.

I would just ignore that woman. get on with your life. she sounds totally ****ed in the head anyway.
 

LADawg49

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 29, 2004
Messages
218
Reaction score
1
You are right Kevin and from these experiences, my goal is to learn from my AFC mistakes and to never committ them again. While I might commit few of them in the next relationship, they will be less than the amount I did in the previous ones and as the more relationships I get into, the AFC mistakes will continue diminish more and more.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
1,007
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by Don Juanabbe
I'm not even going to mention mine. It was a few months before I found this site and I still cringe in agony about it.

It was so pathetic I want to hurl every time I think of it. It was a tragic, tragic, opening line on some chick I knew from High school and hadn't seen for years. She must've thought I was some sort of freak, or at the very least, a psycho stalker.

Oh man, I'm red in the face just thinking of it. I can't even repeat it, it's that f*cking pathetic.

The saddest part is that at the time, and for several months later, I didn't even realise how lame it was. The more I read here and learn, the more I cringe at my various past mistakes. This one was a biggie, but there were others.
So what did you say? Sometimes it helps to talk about it.:D
 

LADawg49

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 29, 2004
Messages
218
Reaction score
1
Its ok to talk bout it, we all done some pretty bad AFC moves. Oh yeah one more I forgot was when I was with my first g/f at the time in NC(the long distance relationship) and was visiting her. I wanted to read the sports section of the newspaper and she told me I couldnt read it and that if I read it, she wouldn't have sex with me durin the rest of my stay. Like an idiot, I gave in and didn't read.. In addition, I wanted to watch Sportscenter/ESPN there every night, and the football games(when I was there Saturday) and she told me that I wasn't allowed to and if I did she wouldnt ever have sex with me again. Like a chump I gave in and I realized from now on, never give up your interests for a woman.
 
Top