Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Worried about sex.. not what you're thinking though

Finch

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in a relationship with a beautiful smart cunning girl. I'm very interested in her and I foresee a potential LTR out of this girl. I wouldn't mind one. She's actually worth settling down for.

Now I have just started dating her so I haven't had sex with her yet. I'm worried about having sex with her though. Not for the normal reasons you might suspect, but because I'm afraid it will just not work out. See she's a VERY petite girl. She's about 5"3 - 5"4 and she seems small all around as far as I can tell if you know what I mean. I'm the opposite. I'm 6ft and I have a large ****. I mean I'm nearly 8 inches.

I'm worried I'm gonna rip this girl apart she's so small. I want her to have a pleasurable experience while having sex with me and enjoy it just as much as I do or more. I'm worried that under these circumstances it will always be painful for her and she'll not look forward to having sex.

Can anyone relate? Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pfeh. I've had sex with girls who were barely 5 feet tall, and it didn't hurt them; it only increased the experience. Just make sure she's relaxed before you start.

Or, you never know, she might be a slut with an extremely loose pvssy, so it'll be fine.

Dingus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just take it slow. Be sure to ask her if she's OK and listen to her body language. The key here is not to get too excitded and start going too fast or too deep. The key here is slow. Make sure she's also good and warmed up. The best thing to do is talk to her about it. I'm sure you'll be fine.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read a book on the female anatomy. Eight inches is hardly anything compared to what the female anatomy can truly handle. Women usually deliver entire babies through that same opening y'know.

ApocalypseCow2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitetly make sure she gets warmed up first. If a women isn't turned on, you can cause her physical pain by just ramming it in. If she's h0rny and you insert it slowly, you should be fine.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anything Else...

By the way, I've had extensive personal experience with this very situation. I tend to date girls ranging from 95-110 lbs... the one I'm currently with is about 94 lbs, 5'1"... most of you have seen pictures of her (especially in the thread where I posted some I took with my camera phone of her having sex with one of my best friend's girlfriend). Anyway, I'm 5'11" and just a tad bit larger than you (generally I find people who say "I've got a big..." are lying, but it's pointless.. you and the girl both know what you've got... :p) Her and I have had to take it slow - if we go at it for 2-3 times a week, it ends up stretching her out. We take a break for a week or two, and when we go again she's as tight as the first time I'd met her. Basically, go slow - get her used to the feeling, then when you're in you can go ahead and start enjoying yourself. Be careful when you're doing it that you don't get too rough all at once. If you're going at it more than twice a week, after a while she should "conform" to your size...

Hell, month before I talked mine into trying anal out for her first time, if you want to talk about tight and going slow... :eek: Although she won't be doing it again ever, it was definitely a learning experience...

Oh, just a tip - buy a bottle of KY lube. You might say "Ah, I don't need that - I can get her wet!" but believe me, it helps. Especially with someone so tiny... it makes a world of difference - even if she's sopping wet.

Finch

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's awesome advice. Thanks very much. Yeah, I've been with small girls in the past and sometimes it's difficult. So I had my worries with this one. My main concern wasn't that she could take it, but if she could take it and enjoy it. It sounds like I'll have to keep things busy to make it pleasurable? We'll see how that works out. Thanks for all of the replies.

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by diablo
Anything Else...

By the way, I've had extensive personal experience with this very situation. I tend to date girls ranging from 95-110 lbs... the one I'm currently with is about 94 lbs, 5'1"... most of you have seen pictures of her (especially in the thread where I posted some I took with my camera phone of her having sex with one of my best friend's girlfriend). Anyway, I'm 5'11" and just a tad bit larger than you (generally I find people who say "I've got a big..." are lying, but it's pointless.. you and the girl both know what you've got... :p) Her and I have had to take it slow - if we go at it for 2-3 times a week, it ends up stretching her out. We take a break for a week or two, and when we go again she's as tight as the first time I'd met her. Basically, go slow - get her used to the feeling, then when you're in you can go ahead and start enjoying yourself. Be careful when you're doing it that you don't get too rough all at once. If you're going at it more than twice a week, after a while she should "conform" to your size...

Hell, month before I talked mine into trying anal out for her first time, if you want to talk about tight and going slow... :eek: Although she won't be doing it again ever, it was definitely a learning experience...

Oh, just a tip - buy a bottle of KY lube. You might say "Ah, I don't need that - I can get her wet!" but believe me, it helps. Especially with someone so tiny... it makes a world of difference - even if she's sopping wet.
you sure like to brag a lot

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Evil-Rom
you sure like to brag a lot
Care to elaborate, or perhaps you'd prefer the general "I like this girl, I really want her, it makes me sick I can't get her, what do I do?" type of post? :rolleyes:

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how about just be nice and gentle during the whole encounter...

if she tells you she wants it harder or faster , the oblige her wishes.

sheesh sometimes you guys think too dang much about things.

Finch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe so. I don't think it's a bad thing to want my partner to have a good sexual experience. Nothing wrong with asking questions. Everyone does it - including you.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Finch
Maybe so. I don't think it's a bad thing to want my partner to have a good sexual experience. Nothing wrong with asking questions. Everyone does it - including you.
yes i know that
and i know when i over think a situation, especially one that hasnt occured yet, it effects my performance later.
and i think you will be fine so no worries:cheer:

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lube it and go slow.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think your size is just a big plus in her eyes...

I wouldn't worry in your case. Just take it easy and remember to play before plugging enough.