Worried About Getting Girl Pregnant While Shes On Birth Control??

gottagetthatgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
JoeMarron said:
SMH..do you really think that after THREE MONTHS this chick still wouldn't realize that she was pregnant? You have dudes out there with no protection busting loads inside their wife every night for months and still not getting them pregnant. You probably have a better chance of getting hit by an asteroid and getting struck by lightning at the same time than this chick being pregnant. If you're this paranoid then never go raw and always pull out. Better yet you probably shouldn't even be having sex. Go anal, blow job, or fleshlight from now on.
I understand what you are saying but I have read countless stories about girls having seemingly normal periods for months and not realizing they were pregnant until like 6-8 months in. Plus I have read many stories about girls being on birth control and still getting preggo.

Also me and this girl had sex many times. Usually 2-3 times per session and maybe 6 or 7 different sessions. So my risk goes up each time. I know this is common knowledge but still. I don't think my odds are as low as you make them out to be.

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good lord, it's been three months, she's still having her periods and she hasn't mentioned anything about being pregnant. Either you're absurdly paranoid or you're a troll and we're posting in a roll bread.

gottagetthatgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gray The Prince said:
Good lord, it's been three months, she's still having her periods and she hasn't mentioned anything about being pregnant. Either you're absurdly paranoid or you're a troll and we're posting in a roll bread.
No. First off....how can I be certain her periods are normal and not spotting or another type of bleeding girls get while being prego. It has not been 3 months....maybe 2.5 months now. Secondly I cannot be certain she took birth control for sure because the box was in Korean. Yes I saw her take a pill but she could also forget or being taking something she thinks is birth control but is not.

Thirdly I put the condom on the wrong way at first after cumming. So the *** could have been on the outside and theres no certainty she is on birth control or was taking it correctly.

You see what I am saying? I just want to make sure I cover all areas. Sucks I got to worry about this. There are other girls too I hooked up with but they are one night stands and more club girls. I feel like they sleep around and know what they are doing to prevent and are pretty effective at it. But this girl isn't quite like that. So thats why I worry. She is more of a relationship type of girl and has only had a 2-3 boyfriends in her life she claims. So she isn't too experienced which worries me.

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
b *tch isn't pregnant: /thread.

Don't know how much reassurance you need kid. BC, Condom, she's had her period, no bump, and hasn't said anything. Da fuq?

I've came inside each of my LTR's 1000x while they were on birth control without a condom. Never once a scare.

Get over it.

gottagetthatgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dgwizdal said:
b *tch isn't pregnant: /thread.

Don't know how much reassurance you need kid. BC, Condom, she's had her period, no bump, and hasn't said anything. Da fuq?

I've came inside each of my LTR's 1000x while they were on birth control without a condom. Never once a scare.

Get over it.
Thousands? Without a condom? Did she ever miss her pill or was late? I have read many stories of guys getting girls preggo with a condom on and she was on birth control. I wonder how common this is though.

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gottagetthatgirl said:
Thousands? Without a condom? Did she ever miss her pill or was late? I have read many stories of guys getting girls preggo with a condom on and she was on birth control. I wonder how common this is though.
They took it religiously and when they forgot a day they doubled up the next. I have never heard of a guy getting a girl knocked up on BC let alone with a condom on at the same time. EVER.

THOUSANDS . I haven't worn a condom in 7 years... C0ck don't stay hard with one on.