Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Worried about after effects of doing 'it'!

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right so Im gonn have a free house soon and Im kinda seeing this girl.

I imagine that things will get hot and heavy but im worried that something might go wrong, even tho Ill be using protection!

A good friend of mine got a girl pregnant after his first time and I dont want it to happen to me.

I wanna have sex with her but its kinda scary!

Any advice?

Thanks

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Make sure you have some fresh latex/spermicide condoms, keep 'em somewhere cool, and you may wanna buy a couple just for "practice." (I've had situations where I tried to put on the condom and f'ed up and it's killed the mood :D )

Also, if you're worried, when you climax, pull out. That way you don't actually "nut" inside her, condom or no, and the condom should be more than adequate to handle the pre-lube.

In all seriousness, though, nothing's 100% reliable. Condoms can break. It's part of the chance you take...you're going to have to either 1) take as much precaution as you can and get over the rest, or 2) stick to mutual masturbation/oral.

Maybe she'll be on the pill...that and a condom is pretty much solid. :)

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah i know that skel but just how easy is it to do that if its ur first time and you're not used to it?

Thanks squirrells

Should i ask her if shes on the pill or what?

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by silverwex
Yeah i know that skel but just how easy is it to do that if its ur first time and you're not used to it?

Thanks squirrells

Should i ask her if shes on the pill or what?
LOL, by the time you reach a point where you can ask that question, you'll probably be too horny to turn back anyway. :p

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well i was planning on asking before we start to get into it! :)

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm guessing your a virgin. Is she one too? If she's not I suggest that she gets on top so she can control the tempo and she would enjoy it better and tell her to slow down you feel you can't take it anymore. If your both virgins go mishionary style. Start slow, what ever you do, do not start humping her as hard and as fast as you can. Most likely you won't last a couple of minutes that way and she won't get much out if it. Try to get a slow and steady rythm, if you think you are going to come, slow down or just stop and catch your breath. Don't forget to play with her body while having sex. I forgot and I regretted not even touching the first girls boobs while sexing her. So for girl number two I was holding her boobs and playing with her nipples almost the whole time.

I highly suggest that you make her orgasm before you have sex. Use your fingers, mouth, hands whatever, just make her orgasm first.

alboh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with asking her if she's on the pill ahead of time...better than asking in the middle of foreplay, at least.

Also:
-make sure you squeeze the air out of the tip of the condom before you put it on, this will decrease the chances of it busting
-if you come inside her with the condom on, hold the case of it when you pull out so it won't spill

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks guys.

any other tips about how to maximise the safeness of the condom?

Air Max

Don Juan
Reaction score
Go here, www.sex-project.com and go to the condoms bit. That'll tell you some good info. on it, plus it's a site dedicated to having sex, so right up your way ma man!

E-Z Rider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Use a condom of course. Check it good after you're done- make sure there aren't any holes or leaks or anything.

If it didn't leak, then you're almost positive that you're safe.

If it did leak, then you need to go to the drugstore quick and pick up a morning after pill.

I think properly used condoms have like a 98% success rate, and I'd imagine the majority of the times they fail is b/c they break. So most likely if it doesn't break, the success rate is even higher.

nvrtoolate

Reaction score
don't do it on her fertile days

go and read up on female fertility. There are only certain days she can get pregnant. A woman can learn to predict her ovulation days. It takes time to learn it but it greatly reduces the chances of getting pregnant.

Here is some info about female ovulation, but ALWAYS use a condom anyways!

Ovulation, occurs 14 days before her next period starts. Exactly when a woman ovulates isn't altogether clear. It all depends on the length of her menstrual cycle . A woman typically ovulates 14 days before her next period -- not mid-cycle, as is commonly held. If you have a 28-day cycle, then she would, in fact, ovulate halfway through her cycle on day 14. But if she has a 35-day cycle, she would ovulate around day 21, not day 17.

While many women find it difficult to predict when they ovulate, some do get clues from their body. Other subtle signs of ovulation include breast tenderness, slight feelings of discomfort in her middle abdomen, and increased vaginal discharge.

As the day of ovulation approaches, her cervical discharge takes on the consistency of egg white. The texture of her cervical mucus is a fairly accurate predictor of ovulation. When she is fertile, her body releases fluid from her cervix that looks and feels like raw egg white: clear and stretchy.

One way to tell when she is ovulating is by taking and charting her basal body temperature. Basal body temperature is the temperature when she first wakes up in the morning before she even gets out of bed. To take her basal body temperature, she'll need a basal thermometer, available at chemists, which shows the minute incremental degree changes that an ordinary one can't. Her temperature ranges from 97.0 to about 97.5 degrees before ovulation. When she ovulates, hormonal changes trigger a rise of between 0.5 and 1.6 degrees, which lasts at least until her next period. She'll probably notices her temperature spiking on other days, but unless it stays that way, she is probably not ovulating. She are most fertile the day of, and the few days preceding, the spike. If she becomes pregnant, her temperature will stay elevated.