World of Warcraft

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it not the coolest game ever? Lets play! Hey - everyone needs a break from the field now and again =)

I am on daggerspine with a 60 pally (my brothers) a 14 druid and starting a warlock. Something tells me Im not the only one here who rocks WCIV =)

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YOU NERD!!!!11one2

Dapper Swindler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WoW looks like fun. Too much fun. That's why I try to avoid things like that. I'm afraid of getting addicted.

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isnt this something like Sims but with swords?

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sazuki
Sometime ago I decided to cut all my entertainment to almost zero. Even old japanese masters noted in their work that "Go and Chess corrupts the heart."

I used really dig these games, but I dispise them now, it's like the ultimate lifestyle for the "AFC".

I usually just take a walk if i'm bored. No disrespect to your hobby's homey :) Just voicing my opinion.
Sazuki - do you have the source of the chineze manuscript?

In english of course.

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope none of you are calling me an AFC. I made 61 approaches this weekend... got 10 #s and made out with 8 girls, 2 of which at the same time. I finished HS a year early. I play on the state soccer team :p I just happen to like WCIV better than sleep =)!!!

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iv got to of the warcraft games but they are very old ones from like 4-5 years ago havent played in a while (years) but its a good game.

affliction

Don Juan
Reaction score
I play this game, too. It's a lot of fun. Blizzard always puts out gems. I keep myself disciplined, though. I only play during certain times. Usually for an hour or so at night before I go to sleep, and then for an hour or two on weekends when I first wake up and make my coffee.

47 Troll Shaman on Burning Blade. Death to the Palliance. :D

Panda 2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sazuki
I used really dig these games, but I dispise them now, it's like the ultimate lifestyle for the "AFC".[/B]
So you deprived yourself of something you really liked because you deemed it was 'AFC'?

I'd play, but I don't have the money or the time to spare right now, maybe in the future though.

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its the kind of game you want to spend 2 hours, twice a week, and 3 hours once a week playing... maybe an hour on a boring day, too. Otherwise the money per month aint worth it.

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's what gaming is all about, same damn thing with movies. Why else are we so immersed in the lives of others?

To escape our own reality. Simple.

true|hockey

Don Juan
Reaction score
these games are good for pesky downtime when nothing is happening. I have a level 60 char, but lately dont dedicate any time to the game becasue of other obligations.

Like TV, it provides temporary escape. It doesnt leave you a vegitable like the television does.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warcraft 2 represent!!!

I play during the winter months but drop it during the spring, summer, and fall months. Life is just to much fun not to live during the hot times of the year. During the winter months it is boring so I play on the games. Plus the story is just incredible another reason I read and play games. The stories are incredible:cool:

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bad habit = something that removes you from your reality

it can be a very addictive game, like diabloII - that ****ing game!; you can maintain a dj lifestyle while leaving time to play, but i'd recommend not even starting cuz you can end up wasting all the time and effort you put into building your life to where it is just now, and waste potential growth if it gets a grip on you

there was one dude who came on here, said he used to be the most popular guy in school, get laid all the time, then he got hooked on everquest i think it was. eventually, all his social skills got fvked up and he became miserable and depressed; poor guy

Layla

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Warcraft 2 is Awesome!!

I was also into starcraft a while back but i dont really play games anymore.

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A friend made an beta test account for me so i played it a bit .....only lvl13 priest. THe quests are sooo boring, you always have to pick something up lol. Broodwar and DIablo2 were way better games =] Personally i wouldn't have bought it anyway cauze a MMORPG takes too much time. playing a normal game from time to time is okay but WoW......i hope your game stays tight:p

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh the game is tight. I just made my 82nd approach today... got the #. Im a ****ing machine!

I ****ing loved starcraft!!!

But thebest game ever was return to castle wolfenstien enemy territory

Phantasmal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I play as a Level 51 Retribution Paladin on the Khadgar server. I don't really find the game too enjoyable but I play anyway, mostly because friends play.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow ownz. Anyone who wants a social life shouldnt buy this game