"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Workshop trained PUAs vs Non-trained

Are you a workshop trained PUA or not?

  • I'm a PUA and I don't need no stinking workshops!

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • I'm no PUA and I've never taken a workshop.

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • I'm a PUA thanks to the wonderful [insert commercial here] workshop.

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • I've taken the workshop and I'm still at sub-PUA levels.

    Votes: 2 11.8%

  • Total voters
    17

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
I'm just curious, but how many here are workshop/seminar trained (not SS/NLP crap) but trained with FIELD EXPERIENCE (ala Mystery, DYD, RSD, BadBoy, etc.).

Let's put the PUA cutoff level at the "average" American statistic of getting laid TWICE a month by different girls. And if you're in a LTR, then you have to be honest and evaluate whether or not you can get two girls a month outside of the relationship.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2003
Messages
501
Reaction score
0
Damn twice a month by diffrent girls.

I am grasshopper.
 

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
The average american has 2 women per MONTH!!

On a good month maybe, but consistently...

So according to that the average male from, let's say, 20 to 25 will have 120 sexual partners??? sssdoubtit!!!
 

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
Originally posted by So pimp its scary
The average american has 2 women per MONTH!!

On a good month maybe, but consistently...

So according to that the average male from, let's say, 20 to 25 will have 120 sexual partners??? sssdoubtit!!!
lol! Just what I was thinking! And if u have been with that many girls you are not a "player" u r a male hor! I can tell u from experience that sleeping with different girls all the time gets boring REAL quick!!
 

SuperFlex

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
87
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
England
We'll then i'll **** the girls you don't want.


I aim to be able to get 4 per month in bed.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
Guys... some of you are a little behind the curve...

Just an interesting FYI about women's Scorecard...

washingtonpost.com

Score Card
For Some Young Women, Love Is a Numbers Game

By Laura Sessions Stepp
Washington Post Staff Writer
Saturday, May 22, 2004; Page C01

Some young women keep it in their head, others in a drawer of their bedside table. One even preserves it on a spreadsheet in her laptop.

We're talking about "the number," that sum of sex partners that college women either have had or hope to goodness they can avoid reaching. In the highly sexualized atmosphere of campus, a number gives them something to compare and dish about with their close girlfriends.

Jennifer Broussard, who graduated from the University of Pennsylvania a year ago, used to tally up her companions on a sheet in her organizer, attaching dates and footnotes. She'd dial up a girlfriend to ask things like, "What counts? What doesn't? I'm about to pass my benchmark. Is this guy worth it?"

Keeping score is not new, of course. Think belt notches of yesteryear or a general estimate, privately held. As some sexually transmitted infections increase among the young, keeping a number and names could even be the responsible thing to do.

But chatting about -- and even recording -- each incident in detail?

"We always talked about the number in high school -- in secret," says Broussard, who works in Manhattan for a consumer product licensing agency. "Now more and more of us are admitting that it is not something to be ashamed of. We're clearly more open about it with each other."

These women analyze their numbers as if they were comparison shopping for the right size and color of shoes. They tell each other that sex is separate from love. And few adults tell them any different. Sex education teachers lecture on body parts and disease, and we know that parents would rather throw themselves in front of a truck than talk in depth about sex and romance.

"You're seeing a group of girls whose mothers raised them to accept that they have sexual needs and desires [and] that they need to use protection," says Anna Schleelein, a rising senior at Boston College and the school newspaper's former sex columnist. "Beyond that, [mothers said,] 'What you do is your business.' "

Psychology professor Elizabeth Paul has studied students' sexual relationships at the College of New Jersey, a state school near Trenton, and has been struck by the complexity of their nightly, weekend and overall tallies. "They keep track of different experiences. This week it might be a lip ring 'to see what that's like.' Their marks might include what was fun, what was bad."

Such micro-analyzing can seem, well, clinical. Where, on a spreadsheet, is there room for passion one can't explain? Aren't the details of intimacy sweetest when confined to the couple?

That thinking may be so last century for young women who came of age with movies like "American Pie" and TV shows like "Dawson's Creek" and "Sex and the City." Why should numbering sex partners be any different from tracking the hours you sleep, the calories you consume, or the miles you jog every day?

Kristin Thorne, who graduated this year from Georgetown University, attended a Catholic high school where, she says, "girls typed up lists showing how many guys they hooked up with." ("Hooked up" is a deliberately vague term coined by this generation to mean anything from serious kissing to intercourse.)

Once they arrived at college, two friends told her they planned not to have sex with more than 10 guys, but if they did, number 11 would become their husbands. "I think they were hoping to settle down," Thorne said.

Then number 11 came along. They called Thorne and "laughed at themselves. They've now moved beyond that number and are still searching."

The search for the one man who will lead them to forsake all others is a process that will take longer for many young women than it did for their mothers. With college, graduate school, study abroad, or job changes ahead of them, "it doesn't make sense to start a serious relationship in college," says Susan Harrison, a senior at Brown University who keeps a mental list of her partners.

Anticipating these years on their own, the women begin indulging in short-term flings while worrying about bumping their number up beyond an acceptable limit.

What? Worry? One thing hasn't changed. The more partners a woman is known to have, the more likely she is to become the object of a whisper campaign by others who have less experience.

"It's easier to say, 'So-and-so's a slut' than to say, 'I'm not at that place yet,' " explains sophomore Veronica Searles, a confidante to classmates at Brown. Searles says a young woman will also worry, as previous generations did, "how men will view her down the road."

Push these women and you discover that some of them act a lot like male "players." One of professor Paul's freshmen said she uses her number to compete with friends back home. Another said she views each encounter as a conquest.

Does sexual bookkeeping represent progress? If a young woman is using numbers and conversations about numbers to understand more about herself, relationships and what constitutes going too far, "maybe that isn't all bad," Paul says. But if a girl tallies up her encounters because guys do, or her girlfriends do, or because her self-confidence needs a boost, she should think again.

Brown student Searles worries, too, about comparisons-by-number. Some of her friends are virgins, she says, and hold themselves up against the more experienced students, asking "How far behind am I?"

"They see themselves as odd although they're not," Searles says. "They're almost ready to jump the gun because they're behind."

The National Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy, an educational organization, estimates that a woman who has sex for the first time her freshman year of college will end up with four more partners before graduation. But that's the average; it's not unusual for young women to talk about an outside limit of "two hands" or "getting to double digits."

By the time the third or fourth year of college rolls around, a little creative accounting may be required.

Julia Baugher, who graduated this month from Georgetown, wrote about numbers in her sex column for the student newspaper. "If x = Number [that women] say they've slept with," she wrote, "then the Actual Number is x + Number she wishes she hadn't slept with."

"I used to be really [picky] about my number," says Baugher, who keeps a running total on a computerized spreadsheet with side comments such as "weird teeth" and "future med student."

"I said everything counted," she continues. "I was approaching double digits and I didn't like it, but I didn't think there was anything I could do about it."

Then she came across the irreverent paperback "The Catholic Girl's Guide to Sex," which lists all the reasons a girl can use to knock a guy off the list: She was drunk, or on vacation. It was an accident, or he was an ex.

Yes, boyfriends can be recycled and not boost the total, Danya Resnick, a rising junior at the University of Virginia, asserts. Resnick has a close friend who told her she was returning to Washington for a weekend and planned to have sex with an old boyfriend. "It won't increase the number because I already slept with him," the friend told Resnick, who adds, "I've heard many stories like that. It makes more sense than it used to."

Four female freshmen at Georgetown University were sunning themselves on Healy Lawn on a recent afternoon and talking about hooking up -- or "choching" (pronounced cho-ching) as they call it -- for a reason they can't explain. Choching, as they've experienced it, hasn't included intercourse yet. But then they were joined by another, more experienced freshman who just returned from spring break.

She and her friends held a contest while sharing a hotel room in Cancun. After each night out, they gave themselves one to four points for certain sexual behaviors, with four signifying going all the way. They recorded the points on a poster board and agreed that the student with the most points would win.

In that one week, she acquired 19 points. And lost the competition.

The winner, she said, scored 20 points -- "seven in one night."

Penn graduate Broussard, four years older than these freshmen, predicts that eventually the quantity of the young women's relationships will come to matter less than the quality. Still, she doesn't play down the significance of keeping a number. "If you don't put it down, you could be in denial, forgetting everyone you're with. Who knows what number you would reach?"

She recently discussed this with her boyfriend.

"He got all nervous and said, 'I know that you're free sexually and that's great.' . . .

"I explained that it's not that I should be able to do anything but that I'm comfortable with my sexual decisions," she says. "I don't want to forget the names on my list, whether they're good or bad. I like to remember them, learn from them."

One thing the list has taught her, she says, is to take time with a relationship, allowing a man's feelings for her to emerge -- either before or after sex -- rather than expecting them to be there from the beginning.

"Sex isn't what determines if a relationship works or not," she says.

© 2004 The Washington Post Company
 

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
Let's analyse this article in the light of the original post...

She and her friends held a contest while sharing a hotel room in Cancun. After each night out, they gave themselves one to four points for certain sexual behaviors, with four signifying going all the way. They recorded the points on a poster board and agreed that the student with the most points would win.

In that one week, she acquired 19 points. And lost the competition.

The winner, she said, scored 20 points -- "seven in one night."
This says that while PARTYING in CANCUN, these girls, who are out of their social circles and free from reputation will sleep around because there is noone to say anything wrong about it.

Now, sleeping with 5 people (which would make up the 20 points, although it doesn't because she made 20 points from 7 guys in one night) over the course of a week in partyland is an unusual experience. Let's say these girls do this particular party 4 times in their college lives, that would bring them to 20 guys, plus from the rest of their lives (let's say 10 more) would still bring us to my approximate average of 10-30 sex partners.

And that is even a guess, with so many people getting married virgins and staying with 1 partner (becoming less and less common mind you).

All I was saying is that sleeping with 2 new partners in a month is easily doable, hey, for our ambitious friend who would like 4 per month that is easily doable as well... but VERY FEW could do that consistently.

Like I said, 10-30 sex partners is probably ALOT closer to the average then the 120+ women that our good friend JT47319 would like to claim as being the 'average'.
 

Soma

Banned
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
499
Reaction score
0
Location
Bay Area, California
Ah, it's JT. Sup man, this is Mokilok AKA Solmadrd AKA Sol. Just changed my screen name. Anyway, been reading your reports and it sounds like you're getting better at PU all the time. Good **** man. Remember that, "Hey, this guy has a HUGE c.ock! It's like this big!" comment? bwahahhahaha I still laugh about that shiet.


Hey all,

JT is right, you guys don't realize just how many men your dream girls sleep with. You think it's a low number which is what they want you to think. Girls don't want the s.lut label and will do just about anything to avoid it which INCLUDES lying straight to your face about how many guys she's been with. She will swear to phuckin god that she's only been with 3 or 4. hahahah

And if you think that being with 2 new women a month, consistently, is crazy or means you're a manw.hore...hahah...people, people! That's some hypocritical shiet and you don't even know it. Every guy in here wishes they could get 2 new girls a month...or MORE. They ONLY reason you DON'T get that many, if you're honest with yourself, is because you lack the knowledge and skills on how to do it. Of course you rationalize it with stuff like, "Nah, I could do it IF I wanted to, I just don't want to." or "That's not for me, that's just because they are manw.hores, my standards are higher than that.".

Dudes, get a grip and take a long look in mirror. Unless you're on a path to spiritual cleansing and enlightenment...you DESIRE MANY women...and if you could, you WOULD do thousands of them. And guess what? There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with that. It's OK, man. Really. So relax and enjoy yourself.

-Soma
 

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
Soma, you are absolutely right.

And if you think that being with 2 new women a month, consistently, is crazy or means you're a manw.hore...hahah...people, people!

I wasn't saying that it was crazy, I was saying that there is no way that represents the AVERAGE.

That's some hypocritical shiet and you don't even know it. Every guy in here wishes they could get 2 new girls a month...or MORE. They ONLY reason you DON'T get that many, if you're honest with yourself, is because you lack the knowledge and skills on how to do it. Of course you rationalize it with stuff like, "Nah, I could do it IF I wanted to, I just don't want to." or "That's not for me, that's just because they are manw.hores, my standards are higher than that.".
I also agree that the main reason why MOST PEOPLE DON'T get that many women is because of their self-imposed limiting beliefs.

My argument wasn't that it's not possible to get 2 new lays a month. Hell, I've done it a few times myself...

I wasn't even arguing about how easy it could be to land two new women a month.

I wasn't even disagreeing that women will lie about how many partners they've had.

My problem with the original post was saying that the "average american" is to get 2 new women a month on a consistant basis. There is no way Average Friggin' Charlie pulls 2 new women a month...

Food for thought, "Think about how stupid the average person is, now consider that half the people are stupider then that."
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Soma

Banned
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
499
Reaction score
0
Location
Bay Area, California
I thought you were saying that a PUA could not get 2 new girls each month. I'm feeling lazy right now so I'm not going to go back through the posts to find out, haha. But if you were saying that the AVERAGE guy could not get the 2 girls a month, well then, my bad. :)
 
Top