Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Working the room

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to be an extrovert before I moved back to Canada. People here suck man, they are so closed off and terrified of interacting, I've never seen anything like it. I guess I wasn't here when the culture changed over to the smart phone generation, so I missed all the safe space ettiquete that came with it. It's rare I find anyone who knows what the hell I'm talking about. Anyway, I'm hoping to go back into entertainment once the pandemic lets up and I'm just wondering if anyone has any good vids out there they want to share about contemporary skills. I need to brush up anyway, been working in a different job for a couple years and I'm way out of practice, not to mention out of vogue with the kids. I'm used to the usual stuff but nothing like what the western world has become in the last 10 years.

Steel_Neurons

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's interesting on Canadians. I remember when I was a teenager my mum telling me how nice and friendly they were.

If you're thinking doing stand up, might have your work cut out. I can't really stomach contemporary 'woke' comedy, personally.

Grinderman

Banned
Reaction score
Canada? There's only queers and sailors in Canada and you sure as hell don't look like no sailor! (Dear Mods, that was a joke. thank you)

have you tried Toastmasters?

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, toastmasters is crewed by the same retards that get offended over a red hat on a white man.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's interesting on Canadians. I remember when I was a teenager my mum telling me how nice and friendly they were.

If you're thinking doing stand up, might have your work cut out. I can't really stomach contemporary 'woke' comedy, personally.
Regular comedy will get you a jail term here. I wish I was joking.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don't sleep on toastmasters , they are making men extroverted again.
I have nothing against the organization, I like it... I've been to a few of their meetups 15 years ago. Tried again a few years ago and the local chapter was filled with feminist/corporate bitches and their orbiters. It used to be a solid organization. You've got to be careful here in Canada, today you utter one misplaced word or voice a disagreement and you could be talking to the police the rest of the night. I had some ****head steal something from me on Ebay recently. Tracked him down and made a call to his house. Because I asked the person on the other line if the dude was white, I got a call from the local cop shop. They weren't concerned about the theft that had transpired but if I was using hate speech and racism when I called.

Steel_Neurons

Don Juan
Reaction score
Because I asked the person on the other line if the dude was white, I got a call from the local cop shop. They weren't concerned about the theft that had transpired but if I was using hate speech and racism when I called.
oof, that's a sorry state of affairs.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Canada is cool. What other countries advertise when they are planning to change their laws regarding buying sex so you can panic buy before the law changes? What other countries give you a generous pandemic pay?

Don't say anything against Canada!

Eh.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Canada is cool. What other countries advertise when they are planning to change their laws regarding buying sex so you can panic buy before the law changes? What other countries give you a generous pandemic pay?

Don't say anything against Canada!

Eh.
Not all of us get it bro, only the welfare bums and leeches. If you're working you don't get that 'stimulus'. Never bought sex here, would never touch a Canadian woman with a 10 foot pole. You'd have to have rocks in your head to want to even go near one. Everyone in Toronto knows exactly what I'm saying.

You can also face a jail term here for misgendering some 'thing' or not allowing your kids to get hormone shots. Disagreeing online with a woman carries a 6 month jail term aswell. Oh Canada in all thy sons command... woops forgot, national anthem is now hate speech.

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not all of us get it bro, only the welfare bums and leeches. If you're working you don't get that 'stimulus'.
That is not correct, if you are working less than 50% of your scheduled hours, or having an income reduction of at least 50%, plus some additional criteria then you can get it, and its not tax free since it's an unemployment insurance extension where traditional unemployment insurance doesn't cover the changing gig economy. In fact, people who are actually on welfare won't qualify because you actually do need a minimum $ 5,000 of earned money in order to be eligible in the first place.

FuzzX said:
Never bought sex here, would never touch a Canadian woman with a 10 foot pole. You'd have to have rocks in your head to want to even go near one. Everyone in Toronto knows exactly what I'm saying.
I wouldn't know, I'm incel in Toronto so I'm not touching any either, but for a different reason you are I guess.

FuzzX said:
You can also face a jail term here for misgendering some 'thing' or not allowing your kids to get hormone shots. Disagreeing online with a woman carries a 6 month jail term aswell. Oh Canada in all thy sons command...
Now you are really being funny. The tone about the benefits here sounded serious and I thought this was serious here.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Amendments to the Criminal Code
Section 318 makes it a criminal offence to advocate or promote genocide against members of an identifiable group, which now includes gender identity or gender expression.

There is no reason anyone should be working less than 50% unless you are missing arms/legs, you have covid or you have a disease which prevents you from doing so. There are PLENTY of jobs and places hiring. I know of at least 2 people who are currently receiving the maximum benefits PLUS CERB. I work with a ton of homeless yahoos that all get government money and will NEVER work. The only time one of them has ever been asked for ANYTHING was online. You'd be surprised how little the government is even in control. I would love to tell you where I work and how much money gets wasted but I'd be fired the next day. It's ALOT. They 'forgave' all those ppl that fradulently took 50+ CERB checks because the government people are too stupid to keep track of the address they went to. I'm not an incel but I completely understand why you are. Actually I know of another single mom who recieves every check under the sun and then some. She makes $5000+ just for staying home and complaining that she can't work. She has two kids (different fathers) and does nothing but shop ALL DAY. She has never worked more than an hour or two a week. Your tax dollars are paying for her to drink and smoke. This is Canada... oh btw don't ever defend yourself or you're going straight to jail.

Despite all that, we should get together seeing as you're in such close proximity. :D

Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to be an extrovert before I moved back to Canada. People here suck man, they are so closed off and terrified of interacting, I've never seen anything like it. I guess I wasn't here when the culture changed over to the smart phone generation, so I missed all the safe space ettiquete that came with it. It's rare I find anyone who knows what the hell I'm talking about. Anyway, I'm hoping to go back into entertainment once the pandemic lets up and I'm just wondering if anyone has any good vids out there they want to share about contemporary skills. I need to brush up anyway, been working in a different job for a couple years and I'm way out of practice, not to mention out of vogue with the kids. I'm used to the usual stuff but nothing like what the western world has become in the last 10 years.

View it as a massive set and merge sets.