"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Working Past Her Denying You

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
478
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Scottsdale
Okay.

Going over to my GF's house tommorow. She has morals and ethics, is fairly good looking. She will let me start, but quickly stops me and goes into a speech about how she feels dirty and its to wrong.

How can I work past this and make her feel better about the situation. I am getting tired of being the nice guy and walking away wihtout the goods, I dont see anything wrong with our situation.

Anybody have any slick phrases which are going to make her relax and go with the flow?

Thanks Playas.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Joined
Jan 6, 2004
Messages
57
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
el estado de la sol
I'm just posting to make this thread go back to the top- I want to know what I could say to make a girl relax more when messing around besides the obvious kino tricks which don't always work.
 

Rufio

New Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2003
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
I'm in a similar situation and would appreciate some words of wisdom..

Pushing harder seems to push them away, and not doing anything leads to very, very blue balls :(
 

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
478
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Scottsdale
Thanks.

Still anybody, give us some thoughts. I would love to be enlightened on some techniques which have been applied in real life situations.

Let's be real, KINO is not always received well, especially with these kind of girls.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2003
Messages
646
Reaction score
1
how she feels dirty and its to wrong

This could be a case of ASD (Anti-Sl*t Defense) or LMR (Last Minute Resistance). Both of these obstacles arise at the last stage of a seduction, but dealing with the respective problem requires different tactics.

ASD is a fear of being viewed as a wh0re by society. Don't get the chick wrong, she wants to do all these things, but her LOGICAL brain is stopping her.

Solution: Assign ALL blame to yourself or to another third party. This way, chick logic will kick in and she will rationalise that she is not a sl*t because of <insert whatever you do>

For example, you could play strip poker. You can play truth or dare, with the dares getting more and more sexual. You could try alcohol. Anything that she can assign blame to. Anything to take her OUT of her USUAL CHARACTER. That way, she will rationalise that it was her OTHER SELF that was the who)re.

LMR on the other hand has to do with the fact that she is not really that comfortable with you yet. Again, she wants to do these things, but is mindful of the consequences.

Mystery and others have devised a whole load of LMR tactics:

1. just agree with her. eg:

HB: We shouldn't do this
U: You are right. Continue kissing her.

The rationale for doing this is that her complaint is not real, it is a token complaint because she is aware of the consequences. (CAUTION: We shouldn't do this is NOT STOP. IF SHE SAYS STOP THEN YOU SHOULD STOP!
 

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2003
Messages
646
Reaction score
1
how she feels dirty and its to wrong

This could be a case of ASD (Anti-Sl*t Defense) or LMR (Last Minute Resistance). Both of these obstacles arise at the last stage of a seduction, but dealing with the respective problem requires different tactics.

ASD is a fear of being viewed as a wh0re by society. Don't get the chick wrong, she wants to do all these things, but her LOGICAL brain is stopping her.

Solution: Assign ALL blame to yourself or to another third party. This way, chick logic will kick in and she will rationalise that she is not a sl*t because of <insert whatever you do>

For example, you could play strip poker. You can play truth or dare, with the dares getting more and more sexual. You could try alcohol. Anything that she can assign blame to. Anything to take her OUT of her USUAL CHARACTER. That way, she will rationalise that it was her OTHER SELF that was the who)re.

LMR on the other hand has to do with the fact that she is not really that comfortable with you yet. Again, she wants to do these things, but is mindful of the consequences.

Mystery and others have devised a whole load of LMR tactics:

1. just agree with her. eg:

HB: We shouldn't do this
U: You are right. Continue kissing her.

The rationale for doing this is that her complaint is not real, it is a token complaint because she is aware of the consequences. (CAUTION: We shouldn't do this is NOT STOP. IF SHE SAYS STOP THEN YOU SHOULD STOP!

2. freeze out

HB: I don't think we should be doing this
U: You are right. <turn on the light. watch TV, or fix yourself a cup of tea>

The rationale for doing this is punishment and reward. She is feeling good whilst making out. When she says she should not do this, then STOP all good feelings. She will be bored, and she is horney. She WILL start kissing you again. Then just keep proceeding.

I am thinking it is the ASD you have to worry about tomorrow. Have fun :D
 

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
478
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Scottsdale
Great Strategies.

I seriously believe this will work. I know the girl really digs me and well ... she felt horrible for DENYING me twice ... she knows that if she does not give me a little wiggle room, things will take a horrible turn. I dated her best friend and she would not do anything and the end of that relationship was a train wreck. She invited me over just to mess around ... I feel like she is being forced into doing stuff, due to her knowing I get frustrated when rejected and she does not want to loose me.

Wish Me luck For Tommorow. I will post my experiences / thoughts once I try your strategy.
 

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
478
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Scottsdale
Yeah, God does hate me.

We had a great conversation about our day and I check if she does want to hang today. She is very excited and says ofcourse. I ask her what type of underwear she is wearing and she tell me regular black panties ... I am like okay, she told me that she wears thongs.

I tell her that I am disappointed and she comes back with this ...

"I am sorry, not like you get to go down thurr anyways, I am on my period and that's just gross"

I WAS NOT AWARE SHE IS ON HER PERIOD. Automatically she crushed any hopes of anything happening, I have maybe a pity makeout session coming ... forgot that. I dont want anything female pity.

I am ticked, she did not have the courtesy to enlighten me on her female problems before our alone time. Leaving me to believe that I am nothing but an AFC chump to her, who should just suck it up and live with it. Luckily I asked the question.
 
Top