Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Working out your face?

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a question about working out your face...

Is it possible?

Like I saw something that you can work out you facial muslces (by chewing and such) to help you get a more defined jawline, get rid of access fat, and have a more "rugged" look.

I also heard that it was impossible to build muscle on your face...

Im not really sure what to believe, so I was wondering if any of you know about this?

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are muscles in your face just like everywhere else, so yes you can. But it's not going to reconstruct your face to any degree.

The single biggest change you can make to your face if you're fat(short of plastic surgery) is losing fat, but that can't really be done as spot treatment unless those creams aren't a scam. You need to lose the fat all around.

You can also improve your smile by exercising those muscles.

Digitz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you do have muscles in your face and they work just like any other muscle in your body. If you work them they will adjust to the extra tension by getting bigger and more defined.

How do you work your face? Since you cant strap a barbell to your cheek you could start with smiling, or any other facial expression for that matter, get to it.

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:D

lets all practice :):):):):):):):D!

ha! another positive side effect of smiling!

Slashco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd be interested in this as well. I'm not excessively fat, but I have a fat face with a bit of double chin. Anybody in this situation who's found an effective solution?

Aiken_Drum

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by oreo_renegade
:D

lets all practice :):):):):):):):D!

ha! another positive side effect of smiling!
I like your post, it made me smile too :) !
Anyway, if you work out (lift weights), your face gets a more masculine, chiseled look.

payaya

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
heard not long ago to tap under your chin with your forehand start slow then gradually get faster.

dunno if it works or not tho.

ryan killa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys:

I actually do know a way you can work out your face. I have fairly thin hair(and I'm only 17:( )

I checked the internet for a solution, because I am somewhat scared that I'll be bald by 25:( Anyways, I came across an incredible site. It is called the "scalp exercise." I wrinkle my forehead, and then pull back my ears. This does 3 things. It makes a wrinkle-free forehead, and it makes your forhead look better. As well, it can actually promote the growth of new hair, it can get rid of dandruff. I recently learned the exercise. After only FOUR, yes FOUR days, my forehead looks amazing, and I got rid of several wrinkles I had inherited from doing the exercise wrong before. it's tough to learn. My mild dandruff has lessened, and my somewhat mild acne has cleared a lot. If anyone has any questions to this phenomenon, don't hesitate to ask. This exercise WILL change your physical looks.

Dell SkyCat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When you do facial exercises of any sort, they do tend to increase the speed at which your facial skin wrinkles.

Ryan I'm not so sure about pulling your ears back and wrinkling your forehead. If your results produce otherwise then it is a phenomenom.

When you work out and increase your testosterone your facial structure will change and give you a sharper look.

Phenomenom101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I don't really think that you can exercise your face to an extreme where you can even see a difference. I do know though that if you are going to want to have something like tighter skin and more defines (see bones more) then you will have to take up weight lifting. When you lift weights your muscles will grow and your skin will get tighter. It's will take a lot of time for this to hapen though. But when you get there you will see a slimer, stronger face and your sking will kinda shine or glow.
(Bling):D (Bling)

ryan killa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dell Skycat and Phenomenon:

This exercise is only for those serious to tone their upper facial muscles, and possibly re-grow hair. You have nothing to lose. No drugs, and a 100% guarantee of healthier hair, wrinkles gone, and a smother, better forehead. Who wouldn't want this? I recommend this exercise to any and everyone. The site is hairloss-reversible.com . It's the real deal. Only attempt to learn the exercise if you want these incredible side effects. When it's done correctly, the exercise pushes up and back on the forehead. When I first started out, I got a few wrinkles from only contracting the frontalis muscles. Now, by wrinkling the forehead, and then pulling back my ears(from much practice), I have eliminated the wrinkles, and got a much better forehead. I may be wrong, but my slight dandruff is almost all gone(after only 6 days). Good luck guys! Check the site!

The Great Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey ryan, cool site! I've been able to do this "exercise" since i was really little, so i'm going to start doing it for 10 mins or so when i listen to music, i don't have any trouble with hair loss yet, but why not start now? thanks again for the site.

ryan killa

Don Juan
Reaction score
No problem man. That's great that you can already do it! I have no problem with hair loss either, but it can't hurt either:) It just gives us DJ's one more advantage over the rest. The site is very interesting. I hope the exercise works as well for you as I.

Phenomenom101

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just remembered,

There IS such a thing as excersice for your face. These are usually for things like wrinkles though. Places like spas do this. They have those special electric pens that they touch to certain parts of your faces and work them out. I remember having somthing like those before and you can actually feel it working out your face (face muscles contracts). You should see into the IGIA website for that.