Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Working out in the morning

Kas

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im trying to tone up. I read that its best to work out in the morning before you have had anything to eat ? Im not overweight, I just have a bit of fat I want rid of on my gut btw.

Any advice on this ?

Also when should I take my protein and creatine if im going to do this ?

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By workout I'm hoping you mean cardio. I've heard this was a good idea as well, but I've never done it personally.

Building muscle is also a good way to burn fat. 1lb of muscle burns 30-50 more calories a day(i think its day).

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cardio first thing in the morning is definitely beneficial. It kick starts your metabolism and actually gives you energy during the morning.

piterx

Don Juan
Reaction score
my personal experience about working out in the morning is summarized with one thing: "feeling dizzy"

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While I was in the army the first thing we did every morning right after wake up call was to get dressed and get out to morning exercise in five minutes even it was -25°C outside

Waking up isn't my thing really and I really hated it, but right after the exercise I felt really great after getting some fresh air and I never felt sleepy during the day. It also gives you the great appetite for breakfast.

After army I've never done that anymore, nobody is kicking butt or I'm not kicking anyones butt and I live in a middle of a city so it's too bad, all excuses I know though.

dirtysanchez

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have a quick meal before you workout in the morning even if it's just a protein shake and oats, otherwise you are prone to muscle catabolism.