"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Working on techniques... First date

crimsonclockwork

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 18, 2003
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Hey guys. I been on this site under various names for about 8-9 months. During the school year I was pretty much an AFC, but was improving. Finally the last few days of school-and it hit me. I spent the last 3 or so months of school just not caring about girls. That has really helped me out alot. Now, I got this date with this girl later on today. Let me explain the situation:

Back when I was an AFC, I asked her out with only going on one date with her, and she gave me the whole bull**** story, and sugarcoated it with 'I want to get to know you better'. It was that day I really decided to start working on myself. The main thing was to forget about her. Easy. But, since then, everytime on AIM or when I was walking down the halls, she would tell me hey, or IM me constantly. Still does. So, this summer, I been on a few dates, lots of get-togethers with friends and girls, and met up with her a few times. We really hit it off, so I asked her to do something for today.

I could use some advice. My friend was talking to her and she said that she hadn't gotten any in a long time, but I am sure she wants to hook up with him also. Im not looking for a long term deal, just someone to chill with and then get some. I know she wants to get some, but how do I go about her getting to know I want some too. When I mean getting some, Im talking about making out and the likes, not sex. :p

How should I approuch the whole date? When I first meet her ect. ect.

...And any links on kissing?

Thanks guys.
Later on today I will post some experiences on how to improve yourself. I am no noob, but just under a new name.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

kevbo

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2002
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
Location
Utah
i recommend you look up the post called innuendo. i'm pretty sure it was by Brazilian_Blues_Boy. that will probably help you move in.
 

crimsonclockwork

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 18, 2003
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
That was a good read... Her good friend talked to me and said she invited her and some other guy... I think shes getting flaky. Should I still try and go in for it, or just forget it. Im thinking more along the lines of forgetting it-I don't want to waste any time.
 

kevbo

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2002
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
Location
Utah
well, you've got to decide if you think she's worth your time. if you consider it a waste, definitely forget it. in fact, that would be my choice.
 

bibby18

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2003
Messages
45
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
KC, MO
i wouldnt forget. especially if you a) have nothing else to do and b) are not looking for a long term deal. go on the "date" do what you gotta do. if she rejects you no big woop. if she doesnt, then well....GOOD WORK
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top