"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Working on an approach of chick working at the mall.

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2004
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
I've been reading the bible,and working the excercises but only since Tuesday...

But there is this girl working at a store in the mall, we made eye contact a couple of times, a couple of smiles, and when she walked out of the room, she turned and smiled at me.

Albeit she works retail, and probably has to act like this. But I don't think this was general courtesy.


I was going to approach her next time, but I really don't know what to say to avoid looking like some sleeze bucket. Of course, the clothes she wears are from the store that she works, so that's not a good opener.

What would a DJ do? WWDJD?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Soma

Banned
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
499
Reaction score
0
Location
Bay Area, California
Next time you see her...

Keep the eye contact and walk up to her (maintaining the EC), as you get close extend your hand and smile.

"Hi, my name is bootlegger".

Shake her hand. She will likely tell you her name. If not, say "And your name is..." She'll finish the sentence for you with her name.

Then you say "You're very attractive (Or beautiful or cute, whichever one you feel is true). I'd like to get to know you."

I'll let you take it from there.

Oh...don't even think about replying to this with something like "Oh no! That's supplication. I can't do that!". Don't give me any bullshiet. Just do it.
 

waterboytke222

New Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2004
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
Tulsa
i met a girl at the mall one time when i was working there back in my younger days.. she worked ina booth in the walkway in the middle of the mall, i worked in a store.. it'd be slow and i'd be looking out into the hallway and i caught her eye a few times.. flashed a few smiles and on one rainy day i was in the window of the store waiting for her to look my way.. when she did, i gave her the "hold on one minute" finger gesture and bent down and wrote on a piece of big white stuffing paper "did you fart?"..

she got really excited trying to see what i was writing..i flashed a big sexy smile and help up the sign.. her jaw hit the floor and she turned red.. she started shaking her head no in disbelief..i turned the paper over and wrote "well it wasn't me" and held it up..

that made her smile.. i waited til the next morning to say hi to her..

two days later i used the same line ...in bed....


cale
 

lostpony

New Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2004
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Santa Monica, CA
I have used this one successfully -- met an 8.5 HB working the counter at a store around Xmas a few years back. Got the eye contact, got a smile, left the store, then turned around and came back a few minutes later. There was a line of people at the counter; I had to cut in front of them, and I had to make it quick. It just came to me:

"Excuse me, I forgot something."

HB looks at me. "Yes?"

"I forgot to ask you if you were single."

The old lady she was waiting on smiled and stepped back about half a step to give us some room, and once she stopped blushing, the sales girl admitted to me that she was, in fact, currently single.

I took her to dinner that night.
 

racerX

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2003
Messages
142
Reaction score
0
Age
61
Location
los angeles
Just go talk to her. Who knows, in a few days you could be squirting some warm baby batter all over her t1ts & face. If you dont end up banging her, someone else will. Chicks in malls are the best to talk to because they except people to ask them questions. Go talk to her & post your results.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

dcfball

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
139
Reaction score
1
dont make it look like you came just to talk to her and you should be fine.
 
Top