Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

working on a girl, need to isolate her somehow...any ideas?

Drug_L0rd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
im working on this girl in my school.

she's FINE. she likes me because...i just know.

i *PISS* her off then play it cool with her and...what can i say, i'm a natural :D but anyway, i'm trying to get her number and this is at saturday school so there's only two classes.

in the mornings she rarely comes before the first bell, so cant really talk to her then. at recess she's always with 20 other c0ckblockers so i can't call her plus even if then other girls let her come she wouldn't because she's the type that don't want to be seen alone with boys, coz...i don't know why.

i cant talk to her at the end of school because she normally goes straight to the carpark to get picked up by her dad.

i CAN change to her class (which is where i was before changing to the class i am in already) but the reason i changed classes was so i can see her less and she can see me less so we dont get bored of eachother before even going out.

but if i do change back then i have more opportunities to ask for her number.

however, the class that i am in right now has all of my friends in it. the class is the best, we just do whatever we want, it's funny.

so what it comes down to:
if i change back to her class:
good thing - i have more of a chance of getting her number
i get to talk to her and get to know her more
bad thing - i see more of her (not a bad thing :D ) she sees more of me and she may get bored of me
i wont be with my friends

if i dont change back to her class:
good thing - she sees me less, doesn't get bored of me, i will stay more of a mystery
i will be with my friends
bad thing - i may never get her number directly, i may have to ask my cousin (she's good friends with her) to get her number for me, which is the last thing i'd wanna do seeing as how i'm not disabled in any ways

keep in mind i'm VERY close to getting her number, i just need to isolate her somehow, to be able to tlak to her for a good 15 minutes.

Take care.

Da Irishman

Don Juan
Reaction score
You come across as though you spend a lot of time thinking about this girl. To me that is very AFCish. Don't get me wrong you should ask her for her number but dont just ask her work on other girls as well. When you spread your wings you improve DJ skills and have many other 'options' open to you.

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
"Bros Before Hoes" :D

Reaction score
your getting too AFC for you to handle man! calm down!! and attempt very hard not to get to attached to her, because it will only lead to a hard fall! I went through the same **** as you and it SUCKS!!!!!!!

high nrg

Don Juan
Reaction score
my advice: stay in the class ur in.

first. do you know any of her c0ckblocking friends?
if you do then go say hi to your friend and have her introduce u to every1 else.

2nd. have your cousin introduce you to her. dont ask your cousin for the number.

3rd try to catch her on the way to the parking lot. its not horrible if her dad sees you talking to her, but i wouldnt get the # in front of the dad. just tell her you'll talk to her at school the next week or whenever the next class is.

actually forget what i said in the beginning. DO NOT SWITCH CLASSES. you shouldnt switch an entire class just to get a girls number. theres plenty of girls, a lot more than ur # of friends.

this is assuming she is NEVER alone and has 20 friends with her. if its just a few just say sumthing like "hey can i borrow (insert name here)" <<say that after you've talked to her a few times<<

Drug_L0rd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Da Irishman
You come across as though you spend a lot of time thinking about this girl. To me that is very AFCish. Don't get me wrong you should ask her for her number but dont just ask her work on other girls as well. When you spread your wings you improve DJ skills and have many other 'options' open to you.

HEEEEEEEEEEELL NOOOOOOOOO!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

thank you for the words of wisdom but just because i havent posted here for a while doesn't mean i'm a newbie.

i have already gotten 3 other girls to like me and one of those three is obsesed with me.

your getting too AFC for you to handle man! calm down!! and attempt very hard not to get to attached to her, because it will only lead to a hard fall! I went through the same **** as you and it SUCKS!!!!!!!
haha that's like trying to tell a world champion body builder not to get too attached on fatty foods...it aint gonna happen anyway.

maybe i typed it wrong but im in no way attached to this girl. if it works out with her then good if not then i couldn't care less.

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by Sammo
"Mates before Dates" :cool:
"Chicks before dicks"

Oops wrong forums! :p

Drug_L0rd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by high nrg

2nd. have your cousin introduce you to her. dont ask your cousin for the number.

3rd try to catch her on the way to the parking lot. its not horrible if her dad sees you talking to her, but i wouldnt get the # in front of the dad. just tell her you'll talk to her at school the next week or whenever the next class is.

oh we've been introduced...i introduced myself from the very first day i went to the school ;) :D ...know what im sayin ;)

on the parking lot thing...if the dad sees me he'll kill her and me.

UnexpectedTeen

Don Juan
Reaction score
****bolckrs................... they can be used!
and you have 20 at your disposal........just one would be enough.....
who cares if she wouldnt like to be alone with a guy..... did she tell you she wanna have group sex every time? and she have to marry 2 or more husband cause she dont like to be alone with a guy....? (that's bu||sh|t bytheway...)

BE Bold. Be a man. Go for wat you want. and she will know you r a man!!

Drug_L0rd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BE Bold. Be a man. Go for wat you want. and she will know you r a man!!

am i typing a different language?

it seems to be english.

the question's NOT how to be bold and be a man. i already know i am and she already knows i am. im not scared.

the question is how i should isolate her and more importantly if i should switch classes.

ahh screw this, i'm changing classes. my friends hardly come anyway for two reasons:

1) saturday school isn't important
2) they have their driving licenses and i dont so i'm pretty much alone in the class all the time. when i change i'll be the only person in her class her age coz we get put into classes according to our skills and what we know and not our age and when i started off i was in her class and i was the only person by far her age to talk to her so she always wanted to talk to me.

thank youse