"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Working my DJ techniques but...

Baruch

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2004
Messages
210
Reaction score
0
Age
41
As soon as the HB's see my car, they go "IS that you're ride?"

I called this girl once to see if she wanted to chill, she was first upset that it took me so long to call, but then she also asks me "do you still drive that ****ty car?"

Yes, I drive a 1989 Volvo 740 GL. It looks like crap, from the inside out. There is oxidation on the hood, door panels are breaking and only one speaker works in it.

I remember trading my bike for a 03 Red Mustang GT for a couple of days with my best friend. I was getting so many looks (" i am fairly decent looking, but the car helped alot). Unfortunetly, all girls, doesnt matter if she is a gold digger or not, will value you with what you drive. I still look money, but the clothes I wear, come up to the amount of my car's price haha...
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
8
Sell that sh!t,mang.
 

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
8
^lol,at "meng".

Well then you might wanna consider talking a cab(not a livery cab a yellow municpal taxi-cab)on your dates..

Some girls even say it's romantic aka:"He's spending money on me"..lol.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
now dont say you cant cycle, you can conver large distance on a bike, 25-30km in an hour and will be faster then a car in the rush hour.

obviously you do not want to cycle to fast to a date as you will sweat a lot but you can catch a taxi, how about not using your car for dates.

or go on to mtv's pimp my ride:p

why not sell it and get somthing at a simular price that is less crapy, you can do it up a bit just so it looks ok.

do you still ive with your parents? because if you do and you are getting $1200 a month you can buy a better car in no time, but im guessing you arent otherwise you would have a lot of spair cash.
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Sell it and get a truck. :p

Maybe you shouldn't pick girls up on the first date...meet them somewhere instead. Let them get into you a little bit.

Women shouldn't be materialistic, but if they see you're driving a turd-wagon on the first date, when they know nothing about you, it's like coming to the door in a beater and cutoffs. You want to put your best foot forward first.

Once they're into you, if they happent o see your car, ask, "THAT'S your car??", just joke about it. "Yup, that's the beast. Hard to afford much more when you're working your way through college."

If she respects a nice car more than the fact that you're putting yourself through college...F**K her. She's an attention wh0re/gold-digger.
 

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 30, 2003
Messages
2,393
Reaction score
14
Location
At home
Originally posted by Interpol
Unless your car actually seems unsafe to ride in, no decent girl should reject you based on that.
If you are looking for a woman who likes you for your $$$, you better get a "good" car. If you are looking for a woman who likes you for you, do whatever you want to, wether you are looking for a ONS, or a LTR. Respect above all my man.
 

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 11, 2004
Messages
475
Reaction score
1
Location
In your head
As soon as the HB's see my car, they go "IS that you're ride?"
"Nah, what are you kidding? It's my moms car! She only lets me drive it when she knows I have a date to impress. I've pimped it out too, now it has 4 wheels and not 3"

:D
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2004
Messages
331
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by Baruch
"do you still drive that ****ty car?"
At that point, she would never hear from me.

A car is a car. If she judges you by it, she is shallow and should not be dated. Next the b1tch.

I think that some stuff they do to cars nowadays is pointless, such as spinning rims and huge sound systems that shake the ground.
 

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2004
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
"Nah, what are you kidding? It's my moms car! She only lets me drive it when she knows I have a date to impress. I've pimped it out too, now it has 4 wheels and not 3"
That's awesome!, rofl.

Don't worry about it, and dont' sell it because of girls. Make the car work to your advantage. I know it seems weird, but sometimes I wish I had gotten one of those pieces of c.rap instead of my ford escort. They have so much personality. My first car (that I used) was my dad's '86 volvo 740 Turbo, and yes, it was a diesel. Pushed the pedel the floor, all you could see was black smoke behind you and "acceleration" in any form didn't seem to be in it's list of features. (don't know where they got the "turbo" :rolleyes: ) Aww, I miss that cool brown powder that fell from the ceiling whenever anything touched it :( .

Make a joke out of it when people ask, like the one above.

If they won't go out with your because of your car, the only reason they wanted to go out with you in the first place is for status, so other guys and her friends can see her driving with another guy in a sports car, this isn't the kind of girl you want anyway. If a girl wouldn't go out with me because of my car, I wouldn't go out with her anyway.

I had girls tell me when I'm joking about my car, or in this case, the car that I was wanting to buy "hey, that would cool, but I'd go out with you no matter what you drive". Don't think all girls value you by that.

Pimp it out, go paint fire coming from the wheels, put a scoop on it, get sporty hub caps or a new mufler, a spoiler (it's it not a wagon) or something. :D

Ok, I'd better stop, before I end up buying the thing from you.
 

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
1,007
Reaction score
3
Nothing makes me more upset than knowing that a girl can be turned on or off just by a guys car.
 

Baruch

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2004
Messages
210
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Well, Pimp My Ride is out of the question. I already thought about that, but they only take applicants from Cali. (Im in Texas)

It gets me from A to B.

Im originally from Europe, and Ill tell you that cars aren't as big of an obssesion there. At least the size of a car.

With 1200$, I am still not able to afford a car living with my parent. I pay my own food, insurance, cell phone...and many other bils.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Lysol

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2004
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Age
48
hey bro, feel you on the sh!tty car situation! Back in the day of course. Keep the car if that is all you can afford! i personally would keep it as opposed to taking cabs. If the girl IS interested in you, she will NOT care. Let me tell you something funny..i went on a date with a girl in my POS, the car actually broke down on our way back home! damn, we had to walk a ways to a gas station so i can call a friend to come get us! Needless to say, she was still interested in me, and she ended up being my girlfriend for a year lol! hope that story makes you feel better about your car situation. good luck.
 
Top