Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Working Girls: Why To Avoid Them

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I've been to the mall a lot, long enough to tell you that approaching girls who are working is not a good idea. Buy why's it a bad idea? I'll tell you below.

1. They're going to be busy.

Working girls will most likely be busy and will not seriously pay attention to you, even if you are doing good game. Understand that these girls have a job to do and they're most likely not going to stop the job for you.

2. They're paid to be nice.

The girls are paid to be nice and regardless of how annoying they might find you, most will still laugh at what you say and seem interested in you. But let me tell you, it's not interest, they're paid to listen to what customers say, it's part of there job. But if you really want to honestly know if you're improving or not, working girls are not the way to go.

These are the 2 main reasons girls that are working should be avoided. Sure girls who are working might be good for a startup approach, but if you honestly want to know if a girls interested or not, working chicks is not the way.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Wrong.
A working girl is actually a PRIME target for an approach.
Why?

Because she'll talk to you!

Not only that, but if you catch her with the right tone/timing/quietness, you can pull a conversation out of her.

On top of that, once you have established basic rapport, repeat engagement is simple cake to perform. Knowing each other by first name, let alone a pet name, and (for coffee shops), having her KNOW what to make you, is all points in both your eyes.

It's all in your game, and you're still needs work. Thus, this tip sucks, is misleading and restricts an upcoming DJ immensely. :down:

FYI: I've pulled lays from working girls.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe that's for you, but I just find it easier to game girls in other places, thus girls that are not working. Most of the time they will be too busy to have a conversation with you. But if that's what you fancy, do it. I'm just saying it's going to be a lot harder to move things forward with a working girl. It would be easier to just approach somewhere else.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Right, but it shouldn't be, dont' do it, you'll fail!!! Because really, if you catch yourself talking to a friendly cashier, is there a problem with that?

I think the problem lies in what you WANT from the approach.

Let it materialize...no rush for crap like babies and wives.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's just embarrassed because he got thrown out of A&F.

Personally, shop girls are my meat :D

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kev07 said:
Cashiers are just waiting to be picked up.
Touche, but if the girls actually like moving and stuff, really doing her job, it's generally not a good idea. So I guess it's not that ALL working girls should be avoiding, only the ones that are moving around doing something. If they're just sitting there being a cashier, go for it.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Docs said:
...A working girl is actually a PRIME target for an approach.
Why?

Because she'll talk to you!

Not only that, but if you catch her with the right tone/timing/quietness, you can pull a conversation out of her.

On top of that, once you have established basic rapport, repeat engagement is simple cake to perform. Knowing each other by first name, let alone a pet name, and (for coffee shops), having her KNOW what to make you, is all points in both your eyes...
:yes: All true.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think working girls are different than any other women. The only problem I see is that it's easier to get the wrong impression as far as how genuinely interested they are in you, which you mention, but that doesn't mean you should stay away from them.

You talk to them just like you'd talk to other women, maybe they'll like you and maybe they won't, absolutely no difference.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Working girls will show fake signs of interests though which is mainly why it makes it harder. If you really know your stuff, it doesn't matter, but if you're still improving like me, a working girl may have you thinking you're improving when you're really not. They'll laugh at your jokes, funny or not. If they think you're the most annoying person in the world, they'll be nice to you.

Elsewhere, women aren't paid to nice to you, so you'll know that if she shows signs of interest, it's real.

bman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, you creeped a few girls out at a&f and you're all of a sudden an expert?

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear you, but I think saying you should "avoid" them isn't the right mindset to have. Sure, you can be lead to believe that there's mutual attraction going on when there isn't, but how is this any different than a chick you know/meet who wants to string you along, making you believe you've got a chance when she really just wants your attention and nothing else?

I was at a restaurant with some co-workers last week and sure enough one of the guys got the hostesses number on the way out. I know that getting a number doesn't guarantee anything will happen, but it demonstrates that you shouldn't shy away from it in these situations, because if a chick likes you, it won't matter where you talk to her (within reason of course).

Lord Shinra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Working girls are generally easy to pick up if you pick up their body language if you frequent their place of employment. ( Coffee shops are primo for this).

I recently picked up 2 cashiers at my local coffee joint. The key is you can do it while they work, but do it during downtime at the place, as they're doing something in your vicinity ( if you're at a food/ drink establishment) and if you plan on going in regularly, keep the conversations short for a while until you build on your convos and you can get the digits.

That will only fail if she stops working at the place.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Docs et. al. are right on. Talk about easy openers...

Bourne

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Always approach.

It doesn't matter what she is doing. Don't limit yourself because of some society based standards.

Don't care so much what she is doing, go up and talk to her and make her and yourself feel good.