Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Working at bars

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say my girl...shes not having luck ..so she got offers to be a waitress at bar restaurant....

I have told her....I have money....you don't need to work....heck ..I don't work

But I thought ..she should work...I'm 40 retired...still look young tho ha!
but that's my life....she needs to learn more.

So she asked me....how I feel about her working bar.
Neither or

but how do we us Alfas feel about it

Michael Chief

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Being productive... gives us humans a sense of fulfillment...
It's not... so much about... the money... as it is about feeling useful and making connections...

It doesn't matter what job... a woman has...
A confident man would know that

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as she uses her assets to get more tips...

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say my girl...shes not having luck ..so she got offers to be a waitress at bar restaurant....

I have told her....I have money....you don't need to work....heck ..I don't work

But I thought ..she should work...I'm 40 retired...still look young tho ha!
but that's my life....she needs to learn more.

So she asked me....how I feel about her working bar.
Neither or

but how do we us Alfas feel about it
The more important question is, how do YOU feel about it? You know her better than any of us on here. State some of the advantages and disadvantages and then make a decision. You asking these questions conveys that you are unsure, I imagine.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't want my woman working in a bar

A bar is about the only place a the majority of men have the confidence to talk to girls

Shes going to get hit on a lot , and even if she rejects the vast majority the chances of someone eventually swooping in and gaining her attention is very very likely

It will only take one minor split of judgement and she will give her number / instagram out

from there your in big trouble

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't want my woman working in a bar

A bar is about the only place a the majority of men have the confidence to talk to girls

Shes going to get hit on a lot , and even if she rejects the vast majority the chances of someone eventually swooping in and gaining her attention is very very likely

It will only take one minor split of judgement and she will give her number / instagram out
This is true. However, the best way to seduce a woman who works as a bartender, stripper, or breastaurant worker is to meet them in their leisure them. Most women who work those kinds of jobs will reject the overwhelming majority of men who hit on them at their workplaces.

If you have a girlfriend who is a bartender or a bartender/waitress at a breastaurant like Hooters/Twin Peaks, she will get a lot of attention and she will reject almost all advances at her workplace. However, because she is exposed to a lot of men hitting on her (even if the majority of her customers don't), it only takes one opportunity for her to be unfaithful or decide to leave.

A bartender/breastaurant worker gets hit on far more than a woman of similar attractive looks who works a white collar job because she's exposed to far more men. An attractive female with a white collar job is typically only going to hit on in-person in her leisure time. That's fewer real life approaches.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she takes that bait, you know not to wife her up.

I'm confident that most men that hit on my kittens are not at my level, but they think they can do better, they better move on. I have no time for women who prefer another man over me.