Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Work opportunities

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently divorced. After 10 plus years. When that news became public, a lot of the women at work suddenly became very interested. Although I’m older, girls regularly think I’m 20 years younger. I’m pretty attractive too. Pulled an 18 year old this year. I have three current prospects at work. All old enough to be my daughters. One is a black woman who often says very sexually aggressive things to me, but then will act indifferent. The next is a white woman, who shows a lot of sexual interest at times (I think when she’s ovulating), but I haven’t been able to push the relationship further. The third is a Latina. (Who has a bf). But she always always stands close to me. Tells me she misses me. All of them are fine with me touching them. I’m pretty sure I could land them. All are single moms. I’m not looking for an LTR, but the black and white one are. The company is pretty lenient on employees hooking up. I have opportunities outside work, but I truly like these ladies. Off course I’d like to bang them too. Is it worth the risk? How aggressive should I be? If I misjudged the situation, it would be fairly humiliating. Work is kind o a fishbowl, so it’s no secret I’m flirting with them. I feel like a newbie after being married for so long.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Just ask anyone of them to join you for drinks. Don't invite.

"Hey join me for some drinks this weekend at xx around xx time, it'll be fun" phrase it that way.

Wait for a reply;

1. If she says busy or even shows some reluctance, shrug it off, say it's cool and that you understand she's not the brave fun girl you thought she was. Smile and walk away. You get to keep frame.

2. She smiles and agrees, it's all good then.

Let us know.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't go out with woman from work, the sh!t can happen is not funny, even more on california, I would for the kicks of it complain about the harassement to HR but other then that meh

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If same dept/unit/floor dont go for it.. Dont under estimate girl at work, they can turn from lovely to being Evil behind your back can turn into massive smear campaign with bad repercussions for both of you.. The fish are easy to hook in the ponds. bad for your well being.

Im having most of them into me myself.. The risks just not worth it. But im currently entertain chicks from other floor very carefully.

Last edited:

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice. Sigh. Work hookups might be too risky. We just had our annual corporate sexual harassment class this week too. Seems a lot more fraught with peril than it was ten years ago.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I should have sought advice earlier. I’m in pretty deep at this point. I started reducing my interactions, but it’s gotten them upset. Mostly confused and pouty at this point. Some guys at work (married, so no ulterior motives) also told me to avoid. A harsher world than 2003.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mine is a multi billion giant company not against co worker to have a relationship, they even allowed marriage and provide joint benefits.. The risks will still be there.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the #metoo era, do not entangle your self with work women. Its a nightmare.

Its simply lazy. You can pull at club, pub, bar, coffee shop, grocery store, etc.

Practice Mike pence rules. Make friends. Wheel theur friends outside the office. No show work events. If you must attend, 20min tops.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mine is a multi billion giant company not against co worker to have a relationship, they even allowed marriage and provide joint benefits.. The risks will still be there.
Its simply retarded in a workplace in a false accusations era. Women arent ****ing the janitor. Its always up. Her not getting a ring means false rapey accusations.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's too bad. I actually really like them. Not just 'cause they're young and sexy. They are very fun, enjoyable people.