Work+girl

piltad

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey i have a couple girls at work that i flirt w/ get alot of kino and stuff you know but never did anything since i really like my job and all and an ex at work doesn't sound to thrilling if you know what im saying

But the thing is that a girl at work HB9 is my manager started all the flirting kino firstand hell its not like i was going to turn her down since she is hot also since she is a manager of mine she was able to get my cell # to and she is always texting or calling and the main thing that might screw me over the most is that she has like 3 sisters that are also my managers to and 3 other sisters that work there to and if i piss her off work might not be to fun w/ all them pissed at me you know?

But i guess what im asking is does the whole work girl thing mix or do you all say no maybe any personal stories of what happened to you or advice is good thanks in advance

Damian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WORK AND PLAY DO NOT MIX.

Pick one and stick with it. It will become horribly complicated if you start going out with your employer.

My suggestion:

Cut them off. They are your employers and coworkers, nothing more. Distance yourself from them and reduce contact. Get to close to your manager and break up? You're screwed. Save yourself the trouble and go out and find a girl that doesn't come with the extra stress and hassle.

-Damian

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
noooooooooooooo run awayyyyy

quit replying to texts, bull**** the reasons, and hope she wanders off.

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damian said:
WORK AND PLAY DO NOT MIX.
This is a retarted way to think. If he was on $100k a year, then no, don't do it. He's in high school, probably in a crap part time job - of which there are plenty available.

Some people take advice TOO literally...think for yourselves, people!

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
aftershock said:
This is a retarted way to think. If he was on $100k a year, then no, don't do it. He's in high school, probably in a crap part time job - of which there are plenty available.
Whether it's a crap job or not, that doesn't change the fact that work and play still don't mix. He specifically said he really likes the job. If he would like to ensure the security of said job, he should avoid personal relationships with co-workers, especially ones higher in the food chain than him.

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
S1NN3R said:
Whether it's a crap job or not, that doesn't change the fact that work and play still don't mix.
Of course it does! I'm never one to turn down pefectly good pvssy just because I work with it!

I'm sure he can find another job that he likes, if he wants to.

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
aftershock said:
Of course it does! I'm never one to turn down pefectly good pvssy just because I work with it!

I'm sure he can find another job that he likes, if he wants to.
There are a lot more fun chicks out there than there are fun jobs, especially for people 16-21. I can probably find ten chicks worth playing around with in the time it takes me to find any job, much less a good job. He said his manager is a 9. 9s are everywhere.

All I'm saying is why take the risk with the job, when the reward isn't better than anything you can find on a daily basis? He might not lose the job over it, but risk vs reward, that's what it comes down to. If my manager was Kate Beckinsale, I'd bang her out on the owner's desk if she asked me to even knowing that I would be fired seconds after I was done, because the reward of having Kate Beckinsale is big enough. But just another 9? Screw it man, go to a club. Bang a 9 and know you're not getting fired for it.

piltad

Don Juan
Reaction score
True to that you always hear don't mix your work and play and i know that this wouldn't be to great of an idea. I guess i was just wondering if it is ever a good idea at all you all said that higher up is a big no no i was thinking the same thing guess just looking for some good story with the guy not getting fired and *****ed at i guess

anyone out there actually attempt it just wondering what happend???

also i no you shouldn't mix them but is there any reason for it to ever happen???

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
piltad said:
also i no you shouldn't mix them but is there any reason for it to ever happen???
Sure, I thought I outlined that.

If she's worth losing the job, go for it, meaning if she's good enough, or the job is bad enough.

piltad

Don Juan
Reaction score
s1nn3r what im trying to say is there any situation you all think that work and play can mix and that you should mix them other than becoming a pro stripper of gigaloo(sp?)

even though what you say:
S1NN3R said:
Sure, I thought I outlined that.

If she's worth losing the job, go for it, meaning if she's good enough, or the job is bad enough.
still answers my question im looking for a diff answer i guess i just don't no how to word it to make your answer not work maybe you are just way smarter than me;)

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
piltad said:
maybe you are just way smarter than me
I don't know about all that. I just view things differently than most.

I'm not saying that it cant' work out well, just that anytime you engage in such a situation, you are taking a risk. The risk that she'll get you fired, reprimanded, or just make hard time for you at work by giving you sh!t jobs or cutting your hours or some other childish thing. But there's also the possibility that things could work out well between you two and that the relationship could outlast the job. Or things might not work out for an LTR or it might be agreed that you're just having some NSA fun, and that when it's over, no one has hard feelings or makes trouble for the other. Anything is possible, good or bad. Because of that, you have to determine if the risk is worth it to you. If you really really like the job and doubt that you could find another that you liked as much in a reasonable amount of time, or if your financial situation relies heavily on you having that paycheck at the end of the week every time, but you're only mildy interested in this girl, then it's probably not a smart decision to try to progress things with her. If however, this particular girl is 100% your ideal date/girlfriend/hook-up, and you know that you have other jobs lined up as soon as you want them, then trying to get your snitches in her britches makes more sense.

Everything in your life should be a risk vs reward assesment. There's nothing wrong with taking huge risks, as long as the payoff for it proportional. You approach girls cold because the rewards could be huge, but the biggest risk is that she'll point and laugh at you. That's a good risk/reward ratio. You do not however, rob an armoered car unless you know for sure that it's full to the rafters with un-traceable foreign bonds. That's a bad risk/reward ratio. :D

About the only time I can think of that there would be very little risk of losing the job is if you two had begun the relationship prior to working together, but even then you're not totally in the clear, just less likely to suffer for it.

kev me723

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say definetly do NOT turn down available hott poon. Never do that. However, let me be the first to tell you that if you get in a work-related relationship, there will be a few times where it is really really sh*tty until one of you quits. Just a forewarning, it happens.

Muphaser

Don Juan
Reaction score
Id say leave it, it may just be something theyre doing to make work more fun...

Always keep your finances above potential ass

kev me723

Don Juan
Reaction score
muphaser has obviously never gotten a piece from a coworker, sorry man heheh. If I had to have a say in it, and she was hb9 like you say, I'm not turning down and poon. She can't touch your finances, because what's going to be her reason "he used me"? honestly, any man will laugh in her face, plus it doesn't have to get wierd if you don't make it wierd at work. Enjoy yourself.

Muphaser

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kev, bro, youre letting girls own your life

Learn to turn ish down... It makes you stronger.

Jus keep your money up, get some other ass... she still interesting you, do what kev says, and lay her.

kev me723

Don Juan
Reaction score
oohh muph, it would appear that way, wouldn't it? The question of who owns who comes in when I sleep with her as much as I want, then when the next good one comes along... I choose her if she's better. As far as I'm concerned, 95% of high school girls are just pieces of ass. You will probably never see them again in your life. There are some. I didn't expect to be in a 6month relationship, but I guess I found one that's pretty good. The point is, make your own decisions. Mine would be to collect on the opportunity.