Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Words from a guy with a younger wife

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Tomassian myth I refer to is that:

1. Women's only value to society is bearing and raising offspring, therefore, women not between the ages of 18-25 (peak fertility) are effectively worthless to men.

2. Men who have achieved peak social status have earned their right to mate with women between the ages of 18-25 and should only target that age cohort for dating.

The Tomassian myth isn't explicitly given by Rollo in RM (although he clearly lays the groundwork for the more toxic spins on red pill), it's the red pill interpretation that's very often given here on SS. "Men shouldn't marry, women hit the wall, hotter girls turn 18 every day, 90 year olds can still knock up sorority girls, why close that door?" etc.

For 85% of men, the door to 18-25 women closes after 35. For 95% of men, it's closed after 40.
Biology is one thing. However we know that with modern technology women can easily bear children into their 40s. Yes, I'm aware of the increased health complications.

I might bump it up to 18-30. A century ago I'd agree with 18-25.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got it. I agree with what you posted here. I don't think the mindset you are describing was ever perpetuated by Rollo. It has become that over time here at SS. The notion that the only women worthwhile to take a look at are 18-25 is kind of silly. From a purely aesthetic perspective - sure - they are the best looking. But they typically are very immature and will play games at a much higher frequency. If you are just plate spinning this is fine. If you are looking for something more settled this is not going to be the age you target if you are above 30 years old IMO.
Women won't play games if your SMV is high enough. Let's assume Dicaprio or Christian Bale were single and pursuing 18-23 year old women. Would the women play games with them?

I understand only a miniscule percentage of men can reach this level of SMV. However, I wouldn't advise a 34 year old high SMV millionaire against pursuing 21-25 year olds.

Last edited: