Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Words from a guy with a younger wife

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5 - 7 years younger - recommended. 10 years is ok. Past that you d better be that buffed millionaire or Mr popular. And yes I ve been there several times.
Some of my best lays and the most fun dates were with girls 15 years or younger

HoneyHitter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of my best lays and the most fun dates were with girls 15 years or younger
What is this? Are you trying to get this forum taken down or something? I’m sure it’s sloppiness on your behalf, but please rephrase it for the forum’s sake

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is not good advice for everybody. Everybody has different values for different reasons.

As if you have no control over your life? Nature determines who you are as being self-invented means nothing? I'm not buying that. An adult determines his own phases, until the body falls apart and it's all over anyway.
Your environment, your choices and your paths determine who you are.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is this? Are you trying to get this forum taken down or something? I’m sure it’s sloppiness on your behalf, but please rephrase it for the forum’s sake
oh my bad

15 years younger than me

i.e. me 35 and her 20

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So how does that work if you want kids?
And I think this was my older friend's motivation...The answer to me is...as a man, don't weaken in your physical fitness and drive to improve yourself. Your body and mind want to coast. Don't let it...Don't let your partner feel like they are missing out on things or that you are holding them back.

If my friend had been more on top of his health, maybe he wouldn't have had a couple of ministrokes? Maybe he would have been better in the bedroom? Maybe he wouldn't have been on medications that decreased his sex drive...

Of course I could be all wrong. Maybe he got bored and hooked up with another younger hotter model and she found out...

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is the right answer for todays middle aged or even younger. Dont get married.
Trust the fcking wisdom in that. Date spin plates enjoy each new girl you meet and have fun.
Take care of yourself. Be ok being with yourself. Its really that simple.
100% Agree with this.

You don't have to get married to have kids.... also ask yourself why you want kids ? Because a lot of times people have kids because "it's what we're meant to do".

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
100% Agree with this.

You don't have to get married to have kids.... also ask yourself why you want kids ? Because a lot of times people have kids because "it's what we're meant to do".
This is getting away from the original premise of the post but I think it is worth mentioning.

Do you have to have kids to "be a father"? There is a fair number of people here who would excoriate someone for "raising another man's child" as being a beta simping or whatever. Most men who want to serve as a father want to raise their own families. Marriage is you telling the mother of your children that you are going to commit for the full time period to raise them and support them to adulthood. just like swearing in to military service or a political position.

I don't see these plate spinning lifelong bachelors who are stepping up to reverse the tide of Fatherless homes and the shiftless , adrift, worthless young men it creates. And I won't respect the playboys until they can demonstrate an ability to help others with as much attention and effort they put into themselves.

I have a childless, bachelor uncle whom I idolized as a young man. He was a cool uncle and we got to hang out and do a lot of things together without having to compete with cousins, or his wife or girlfriends for his attentions. As I got older I got to see his shortcomings, and I had to reconcile that in my mind. I don't think most lifelong bachelors play that sort of role in another young man's life... at least until they become old and lonely.

TLDR: don't criticize someone else's decision to pair bond, reproduce, or not. It's a personal decision.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You d better choose a good woman too. Even if you put the work in health is a genetic lottery. I ve got hernias left and right hip to deal with. 40 years of tennis

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A man hits his peak value to women around 45 to 50, ie resource-wise (career, understanding women’s needs, social skills, confidence).

Always go for younger women. That being said, you can only go so young before it causes long-term problems.

I think 5 to 8 years younger is the sweet spot. Anything younger is not sustainable long-term, in my opinion.

My wife is 5 years younger and we work well together, but there are some things she is too young to know about.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is getting away from the original premise of the post but I think it is worth mentioning.

Do you have to have kids to "be a father"? There is a fair number of people here who would excoriate someone for "raising another man's child" as being a beta simping or whatever. Most men who want to serve as a father want to raise their own families. Marriage is you telling the mother of your children that you are going to commit for the full time period to raise them and support them to adulthood. just like swearing in to military service or a political position.

I don't see these plate spinning lifelong bachelors who are stepping up to reverse the tide of Fatherless homes and the shiftless , adrift, worthless young men it creates. And I won't respect the playboys until they can demonstrate an ability to help others with as much attention and effort they put into themselves.

I have a childless, bachelor uncle whom I idolized as a young man. He was a cool uncle and we got to hang out and do a lot of things together without having to compete with cousins, or his wife or girlfriends for his attentions. As I got older I got to see his shortcomings, and I had to reconcile that in my mind. I don't think most lifelong bachelors play that sort of role in another young man's life... at least until they become old and lonely.

TLDR: don't criticize someone else's decision to pair bond, reproduce, or not. It's a personal decision.
agree and like it.

helping young men doesn't make a man any more attractive to women than not doing it. perhaps it makes them a better men, but in ways that only men can see. where we can get tangled is if we ever expect women to admire us for helping young men. the only one that will really care is ourselves and the one we helped, but the one we helped will only know it usually later after we are gone.

if only we could make women be attracted to such things, those problems would be solved faster than the sun rises.

the red queen drives us all. the way evolution works for humans does not cause the characteristics you are telling to rise. the ones that will rise are the ones that do not care and move on and create more numbers.

if you share your resources with another man younger or older or the same age in an effort to help him, and time is also a resource, other men that do not will increase in value while you do not. at least as value is perceived by women, as women place no value on helping others. This is why in a completely free market the rich will continue to get more wealthy and smaller numbers while the poor will become poorer and the number increase. No true social or red queen-based reward for helping a competitor, only the winner is rewarded.

every time a teacher really tried/tries to help a student learn, it was/is almost always a male teacher. We always tell that women are better teachers but it is almost always men that will to the extra lengths to really teach.

getting men to know these truths is necessary for their own sanity, survival, and improvement.

Yes, we can help and take care of and make the world a better place, and we can do that with any number of existing kids that are around and NEED help. But, the evolutionary reward system will punish that good deed.

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
After the 2nd divorce he should have thrown in the towel and spun plates. I'd never put myself through that shat -no way. He must be broke by now as well .

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
All women are old by the time they hit 25, so it makes sense.

26 year old hags should be marrying 80 year old wise old men because it's a fair exchange of value.
Friend of mine called me last night with a problem he's having with his girlfriend of 3 months. Here's the convo:

Friend: The first couple months, everything was great. Now all of a sudden, she's acting weird. More distant, etc.

Me: How old is she?

Friend: 23

Me: Yeah, she's not done being a wh0re yet. Cut her loose.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I plan to keep myself in exceptionally good shape as I age. I'll have no problem keeping up with a 45 year old woman when I'm 60.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s because male SMV incorporates factors other than looks, but that doesn’t mean a man’s age and looks have no negative bearing on his SMV. They do. Old men are old men. Regardless of their wealth and status, 95% of high SMV women aren’t sexually attracted to them. That’s a stupid Rollo Tomassian red pill myth. They may choose wealthy older men as providers, but never as lovers. Peak SMV for men, assuming he’s handsome, in shape, and wealthy is late 30’s at the latest. It does not go up after that. It may plateau, it may decline less rapidly, but it does not go up after 40.

Men need to age and die with grace and dignity. Vain men clinging to youth are feminine and repulsive. Attractive older men accept that they’re older, they own it. They face decline and mortality like fvcking men. They don’t fight it.
Actually, if you read RM, Rollo does in fact account for a man's SMV dropping as he ages. It just does not drop as precipitously as a woman's SMV. In fact, there is actually a chart comparing the two's SMV scales with their ages. One thing is certain -- being old is being old when it comes to SMV. You're going to lose it.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, if you read RM, Rollo does in fact account for a man's SMV dropping as he ages. It just does not drop as precipitously as a woman's SMV. In fact, there is actually a chart comparing the two's SMV scales with their ages. One thing is certain -- being old is being old when it comes to SMV. You're going to lose it.
The Tomassian myth I refer to is that:

1. Women's only value to society is bearing and raising offspring, therefore, women not between the ages of 18-25 (peak fertility) are effectively worthless to men.

2. Men who have achieved peak social status have earned their right to mate with women between the ages of 18-25 and should only target that age cohort for dating.

The Tomassian myth isn't explicitly given by Rollo in RM (although he clearly lays the groundwork for the more toxic spins on red pill), it's the red pill interpretation that's very often given here on SS. "Men shouldn't marry, women hit the wall, hotter girls turn 18 every day, 90 year olds can still knock up sorority girls, why close that door?" etc.

For 85% of men, the door to 18-25 women closes after 35. For 95% of men, it's closed after 40.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Tomassian myth I refer to is that:

1. Women's only value to society is bearing and raising offspring, therefore, women not between the ages of 18-25 (peak fertility) are effectively worthless to men.

2. Men who have achieved peak social status have earned their right to mate with women between the ages of 18-25 and should only target that age cohort for dating.

The Tomassian myth isn't explicitly given by Rollo in RM (although he clearly lays the groundwork for the more toxic spins on red pill), it's the red pill interpretation that's very often given here on SS. "Men shouldn't marry, women hit the wall, hotter girls turn 18 every day, 90 year olds can still knock up sorority girls, why close that door?" etc.

For 85% of men, the door to 18-25 women closes after 35. For 95% of men, it's closed after 40.
Got it. I agree with what you posted here. I don't think the mindset you are describing was ever perpetuated by Rollo. It has become that over time here at SS. The notion that the only women worthwhile to take a look at are 18-25 is kind of silly. From a purely aesthetic perspective - sure - they are the best looking. But they typically are very immature and will play games at a much higher frequency. If you are just plate spinning this is fine. If you are looking for something more settled this is not going to be the age you target if you are above 30 years old IMO.