Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Word of advice.

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't get too drunk.

I had several women in the bar interested in me tonight. I had plenty of IOIs. Such as touch and twirling their hair, constantly checking me out, and whatever else. This one chick told me I should buy her a shot. I told her that she should buy me one. Well, hours later I bought the f'd up sh1t she asked for that messed me up really bad. I didn't know (absent?). Long story short... don't get wasted and show your ass. I got kicked out. I don't really care because it really doesn't matter, but just stay in control. I don't even think they'll remember me, but just don't show your a$$.

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm still messed up (drunk). I came home pissed off and trying to get some sort of validation from the women that do like me by text messaging them. I've got a long way to go and alcohol is not the answer.

Fvck dis sh1t. I'm sick of it. Believe in yourself all you want. All you're going to get is a fat b1rtch trying to feel better about herself by getting you kicked out.

Fvck it

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon, I know you've got something to say. What is it?