Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Word Gets Around Quick!

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I came home to find my inbox blinking and discovered a long-ass letter sitting in there... from my ex-fiance. No, not ex-wife, the one before that. The one who drove me to this site. She seems to have heard of my pending divorce. I don't know WTF is going on, but women everywhere seem to be excited that I've become single again. But who can blame them? I kick ass :)

Here's the letter:

Dear Des:

Its been nine years since we have spoken to each other. I have thought of you from time to time over the years, I could not contact you out of respect but I have always hoped that you were well and happy. I was pleased to hear of your successes in life, the birth of your son especially as I am a mother too and their is nothing in the world dearer to me then my boy, I am sure that you feel the same about yours.

I really hope that this letter will not cause you any more distress, as we have been thru some very tough things together and apart. I like to think of all the many good times we had, I have so many fond memories of you, we were so young then...only kids.
Sometimes it seems like it was in another life but then other times I can remember a simple funny conversation or a kind smile like it was yesterday. You were the most unique,weird,witty,talented,just plain silly,tender, kind person I knew. their was soo much to love about you. I still have this video that you made for me for christmas one year. I think I was seventeen maybe... well it was just the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me. I have a few pictures of us, you really were a handsome kid You know! And I still cry cry like a baby when I think of my cat...I really miss him! lol

My dear old friend...in these last few days I cannot stop thinking of you, my heart is aching for you, and I could not help myself from wanting to say just a few words in hopes that it may help you in some way. At times in my own life I have felt so much pain, so much uncertainty, I felt literally like their was no more strength left in my mind or body to pull through. but I have and I am happy. I have survived deceit, abuse, abandonment and loneliness. I have seen people I care for consumed by these things, which I find the most tragic of all...and some that have become stronger in spite of them. remember that you cannot control what other people do, we all have to walk our own paths in this life and we must live with the path we choose. I know that it does not ease the pain of loss and their will be good days and bad, but if I am feeling down I only need look at the sweet smile, the little sparkle in my babies eyes and all of my worries seem to disappear, if only for a moment I feel rested. kids are amazing that way, their purity and love is so relieving, it is truly medicinal. I feel a great sense of purpose as a parent, to do the best that I can for him and it is so easy because all that he would ask of me is to sit with him and read a book, to explore everything and anything. Just to talk with him for little while, to be kind and loving.

Be hopeful that their are many good days yet to come, don't even doubt it, I knew you once upon a time and you are a strong person and you have a good heart! I am sure that you have many friends and family helping you out but if you ever need someone to talk to, as a friend or one parent to another, if you need anything at all please send a message or give me a call. I would be happy just to know that you are doing ok. If not, I would completely understand but please take care of yourself and the little one, you are a very special kind of person and you will be just fine in time.
Fvcking wow. It's funny how the tables can be turned and she seems to be making an effort at getting me back. I'm completely over her, and it might be fun to bang her again. She has a lot of issues, and there's no way in hell I'd ever live with her again. But yeah, she was pretty damn good looking. I wonder what nine years and one kid have done to her body? Maybe I'll go find out :D

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That was a painfully boring letter..lol. She went totally AFC on you.

Anyway, it is flattering but you must move forward in life not backwards.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DES's reply: "What's your body fat percentage running these days?"

Heheh,..

Seriously though, I'd love to know the details why she was the 'ex-fiance' and why she's single now. The fact that she's all up in you NOW really needs no explanation.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo, the #1 rule of seduction is NEVER believe what a woman says. Back in the day, she always said she was a lard-ass, but she was fine as hell. Therefore, I didn't ask.

Seriously though, I'd love to know the details why she was the 'ex-fiance' and why she's single now.
I know why she's the ex-fiance. I bought her all kinds of 5hit when we were together. Everytime she was pissed off, I'd get her a dozen roses or a stuffed toy. Or those stupid chocolate things with the cherry in the middle. I fvcking hate cherries. When she dumped my AFC ass, I cried, slammed my head against the wall and begged her to stay. Then, with what little money I had to my name, I sent her one rose to which she replied "I'm confused as to what you meant by the rose." And then I found sosuave, and the rest is history.

And if you want it, here's my response:

Nice to know you can still write a long-ass letter like that, LOL!

Just to let you know, all is good at this end and I'm guessing someone filled you in on my 'relationship status'. She cheated on me, so she deserves nothing more than to be kicked out of the world of Desdinova! Yeah, I'm taking it pretty well, but that's because there's so much more to the story, but I don't feel like writing a long-ass letter like you did. Maybe we'll me up for coffee or something and I'll fill you in.

And your cat is still alive. Old and wimpy, but alive.
I really couldn't give a damn if I meet up with her for coffee or not. I'll let her make that call. Besides, I've got a hot date on Saturday :)

grayclif

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
Maybe we'll me up for coffee or something and I'll fill you in.
Curious as to why you left the door open?

What I notice a lot on here is that many still have a soft spot for that certain girl, that one that just stays neatly packaged in the back of their minds. I'm guilty of this. Maximizing inner game or whatever... she is still just there for some reason - unforgettable.

If a poster on this site sent such a letter to a girl we would clearly understand why she didn't/wouldn't respond to such AFCness.

Des - why didn't you just blow her out - or better yet not even respond.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Des,

My man this is a dangerous game you're playing. This nut hasn't spoken to you in a coon's age and now she's bared her fangs and sharpened her claws, ready to pounce on you once another bird squawked about your new-found freedom.

I admire you enough to tell you to not do it. Don't let her unused holes sucker you into this idiot causing you a ton of grief and stalking.

Her letter has already shown her to be nuttier than a hundred pounds of elephant sh!t. Imagine what'll happen to her brain if you go balls deep?

Is she worth it?

Are any of them worth it?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her letter has already shown her to be nuttier than a hundred pounds of elephant sh!t. Imagine what'll happen to her brain if you go balls deep?
Dude, she won't stalk me. I know she wouldn't. She's too self-conscious about what people think of her. She's always worried that everyone hates her. I've already offended her with my response by making fun of her letter.

I know she's nuttier than a hundred pounds of elephant 5hit because I lived with her. I went fvcking insane living with her. I don't want a relationship with her. I want a bl0wjob. She gave the best fvcking bl0wjobs I've ever experienced: Suck, squirm, swallow, squeak.

But just the thought of being in a relationship with her terrifies me. I don't need that stress ever again.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
I know she's nuttier than a hundred pounds of elephant 5hit because I lived with her. I went fvcking insane living with her. I don't want a relationship with her. I want a bl0wjob. She gave the best fvcking bl0wjobs I've ever experienced: Suck, squirm, swallow, squeak.

But just the thought of being in a relationship with her terrifies me. I don't need that stress ever again.
She wrote that letter for a reason and I doubt that she was thinking, " a BJ for Des would be nice".
Simple, she is a single mother looking for the most convenient beta to raise her kid.
Her letter was the first shot in her campaign to test whether she can manipulate you into playing that role..

And if by chance, you are sitting all alone one night, except for your companion Jack Daniels, and you are tempted to reach for your cell phone on the coffee table, remember this - it is the same freakin' woman who made your life miserable. They never change because they have no capacity (or will) to examine their blunders and make changes - why should they - they have been raised to believe that they are perfection. Then they are pursued by a stream of chumps who fawn over them for a chance at a date.

What does RT say about never rooting thought the trash ?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know that's why she wrote that letter. But I'd be stupid to jump into another ltr after 7 years of a really cummy one. I'm rebounding and I'm horny. I just want a good sexual experience right now. I have my own family - me, my boy, and her cat :D

And she aint getting the cat back either.

As far as I'm concerned, she's just an addition to the women I currently have interested in me. Her problem is I already know what a fvck up she is. The other women are more interesting since I don't know them very well.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
Des,

My man this is a dangerous game you're playing.
Gotta go with Karma here. The potential good (casual banging), you can get from women who are far less of a time bomb.

There are feelings there. I wouldn't want to add a catalyst to it. Find a young, hot chick and start with a clean slate.

Part of the game is knowing when a freebee may be sitting in a loaded mouse trap.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
KarmaSutra said:
I'm glad I'm not the only one who read that and thought, "retardedly over-dramatic". :p

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
I came home to find my inbox blinking and discovered a long-ass letter sitting in there... from my ex-fiance. No, not ex-wife, the one before that. The one who drove me to this site. She seems to have heard of my pending divorce. I don't know WTF is going on, but women everywhere seem to be excited that I've become single again. But who can blame them? I kick ass :)

Here's the letter:

Fvcking wow. It's funny how the tables can be turned and she seems to be making an effort at getting me back. I'm completely over her, and it might be fun to bang her again. She has a lot of issues, and there's no way in hell I'd ever live with her again. But yeah, she was pretty damn good looking. I wonder what nine years and one kid have done to her body? Maybe I'll go find out :D

Bang her again? Dont do it, those last paragraph's read like she needs a shrink not a lover.

She sounds lonely, I predict if you sleep with her, it will come with consequences. Too much drama.

boomerick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at the third paragraph of her letter. Reads like a grocery list of theropy and self help book sayings. GEEZ!!!

What this letter really says is --- I'm a crazy mental b*tch whose driven away everyone around me and I don't have the capibility of introspection or groath to do anything about my self-caused situation except to blame others, as I have always been perfection. I used to get by on good looks and youth which allowed me to be a prima donna entitlement b*tch princess with no consequences or responsibilities, but now with age, reputation, and unexpected pregnancy, and or, failed marriage, and laundry list of bad desisions catching up with me I'm fishing for new opertunities for financial support, branch swinging and new ways to screw up my current situation while destroying the lives/souls of others.

You tried this poison once. It didn't work out. Don't go back.

Over and Out.

EDIT: In your last sentance you claim to be completely over her, if so, why are you bothering to post about her????

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kody_starr said:
There have got to be other women in your vicinity who are slightly more sane than this ex, eh?
Of course there is. I've got a nice 23yo who is my main target. My ex is just a side toy, and that's even if I bother with her. She's not high on my priority list.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
Of course there is. I've got a nice 23yo who is my main target. My ex is just a side toy, and that's even if I bother with her. She's not high on my priority list.
You sound like your trying to rationalize any way back into her kootchie. She shouldn't be anywhere on your priority list.

You should seek out a qualified hypnotherapist and have him hypnotize you so that you completely forget any email or communication with her, so she automatically goes onto your list of things you've never heard of before, and things that don't exist, except in the minds of people you've never met before.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand the temptation but I reckon you're being driven by some sort of revenge catalyst and not just the chance to bang a hot ex.
Her letter does sound heavily laden with 'please take pity on me' bullsh!t, I'd be inclined to steer clear. She's looking for a new daddy for her kids and even though she might start off all nice, cool and compliant (don't they all???) she'll eventually revert to the fvcking b!tch she was in the first place.
However, if you do bang her, can you make sure you really degrade her? :)

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
Desdi, I have a question for you.
Are you sure you aren't trying to prove yourself a point by having your ex as a "side toy"?

I've just seen it before, when the person who was once an AFC has turned into a DJ... and then all of a sudden, SHE comes back and he can't but help to try to use the situation to prove to her that she has changed and that the tables have turned.

I only ask because earlier in the thread you stated that your game isn't up to par yet. If you want to try it, I'd say that you should wait til your "Anti AFC shields" are up to 100% capacity. I am intrigued in what will happen.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she'll eventually revert to the fvcking b!tch she was in the first place.
I know she would. I would never consider getting into another LTR with her. I just got out of one and I'm dying to rebound. She's a good choice for that :)

However, if you do bang her, can you make sure you really degrade her?
Pissing on her face might be fun :D

I've just seen it before, when the person who was once an AFC has turned into a DJ... and then all of a sudden, SHE comes back and he can't but help to try to use the situation to prove to her that she has changed and that the tables have turned.
I already did that a year after we split up. She wanted to meet up and chat, so I invited her out. I spent the whole night ignoring her and flirting with other women, even going as far as to get a couple phone numbers right in front of her. I don't need to prove anything to her. If she's dumb enough to avoid moving on with her life, then that's her choice. I've already moved on with mine and I currently have no agenda to fill. All I really want at this point in my life is a romp in the sack and to get my game back up to par.

If you want to try it, I'd say that you should wait til your "Anti AFC shields" are up to 100% capacity. I am intrigued in what will happen.
If my Anti-AFC shields weren't up, I would have stayed married instead of ending it.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome then.
I was just curious.

Do your best "Signs" impression and Swing away, Desdi!!!

There's many people I wouldn't say that to on these forums, but I know you could handle the situation much better and probably have a much better perspective on it, specially since you already did the "I can prove I'm not AFC" thing already. That's just usually the nail in the coffin for most people... wanting to prove something they ultimately aren't. But, that's not the case here.

Personally, I'd love to know what happens.