"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

WOOHOO School in a week!

mesarectoverb

Don Juan
Joined
May 15, 2003
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
Yes, I'm quite new here. But I have been reading for awhile...

I'm crazy excited about school. Here's why:

I have Philosophy...

Something I'm very interested in, and a great class to meet "Thinking" girls. Booya!

I'm stoked about this... Debating our views on life. I don't know why, but it feels like this is the class I was BORN to be in.


Just sharing my happiness....



Werd,
Brodie
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

KeepitKINO

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
I have it too!

Where do you live? I am starting school in a week also!
 

mesarectoverb

Don Juan
Joined
May 15, 2003
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
I live in Vancouver. Well, a few minutes outside of it... and yourself?
 

stickboy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2001
Messages
373
Reaction score
0
Location
N/A
I start in a week too. Penticton.

Well actually Calgary pretty soon.
 

mesarectoverb

Don Juan
Joined
May 15, 2003
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
So you're pretty close to the fires then?

I'm glad I live in southern B. C. If we ever have forest fires, i can just hop on a ferry to V.I.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

stickboy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2001
Messages
373
Reaction score
0
Location
N/A
Penticton is southern bc too! 35 minute drive to the border :)

Yeah, we got fires, but it's liveable :)
 

mesarectoverb

Don Juan
Joined
May 15, 2003
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
True, but you guys are closer to Central BC.

If you drive straight to the border, what state do you enter?
 

mesarectoverb

Don Juan
Joined
May 15, 2003
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
Might as well get back to topic. Do any of you guys have any ideas of good philosophers to read up on? I wanna impress people in this class..
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by mesarectoverb
Might as well get back to topic. Do any of you guys have any ideas of good philosophers to read up on? I wanna impress people in this class..
Try Plato.

Plato's Republic is probably a good start. A lot of people beleive a lot of the things in the movie "The Matrix" are based around the stories in it -- so it may make you very interested.
 

stickboy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2001
Messages
373
Reaction score
0
Location
N/A
Originally posted by mesarectoverb
True, but you guys are closer to Central BC.

If you drive straight to the border, what state do you enter?
Washington :)
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

mesarectoverb

Don Juan
Joined
May 15, 2003
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
Hahaha, So i see...
You're not THAT far east.

Plato - Yeah, I've been researching up, and I think I'm really interested with this in particular. I'm really beginner in this stuff, and I first read Locke's stuff, but I was totally turned off by it. It seems too "harsh" for me.
 

mesarectoverb

Don Juan
Joined
May 15, 2003
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
W00t!


Only a few more days!
 
Top