Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Won't leave me alone!

damned_in_black

Don Juan
Reaction score
So there's these 2 girls who I don't find attractive, anyways they won't stop joking around with me, like they'll say stuff like"**** me hard" but I'm pretty sure they're joking. What can I do to get them off my back?

sublime

Don Juan
Reaction score
imo the easy way to stop somethin like that would be to jokingly say no when she says that.

you could do a lot worse, but its not worth it. might as well be charming to everyone you can so you dont have any discrepancies.

RKS

Don Juan
Reaction score
tell them you got STDs

DirkPitt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fvck them, but cvm in the first 30 seconds. force urself to...

Enigmatic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell them you just had surgery on your member and you'll be disabled for a while. In a serious tone.

Reaction score
i know how you feel, that **** was going on about a month ago...............what do you do.......is act like a snobby A$$hole......sometimes when they look at you, and you make eye contact..look at them for about half a second and then turn the other way as if you were in disgust....and act like an A$$hole over all....like some mean mother****er......and argue a lot, like a clever A$$hole........it shows them how much of an a$$hole you are therefore resulting in them being turned off by whatever they saw in you..........it works for me all the time.......they hate you afterwards......and since i'm a cyinical bastard a$$hole, IT FEELS GOOD, to be a selfish f***, who has no thought about how people feel!!!!!!:D

Superman X

Banned
Reaction score
Use them as social proof. Make fun of them ALL THE TIME, slap their ass hard in the halls, make her buy you stuff, etc.

Green Curse

Don Juan
Reaction score
Supermans got it social proof but if they are ugly dont slap them on the ass just let ppl know how much they want you but you DONT want them.

i find girls who are like that generally dont get much so they compansate but joking with guys about it.

UnexpectedTeen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahhhh yes social proof!
The thing that make women(girls) who dont know you wonder what the hell does those B|t*hes see in you.......... keeping them around would proof very useful. If they bother you too much. tell them that you have work to do and come later.:D

RKS

Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha

i guess the main point is to

disrespect them lolz

but that woudent be DJ , would it?