Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wonder Woman

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The movie was great especially considering DC standards. It wasn't a masterpiece but it was extremely entertaining to watch thanks to the beauty and Charisma of Gal Gadot. For god sakes I can watch a two hour movie about her watching paint. Pictures don't do it. You need to watch her moving on screen. One of the most striking charimatic and beautiful women I watched since prime Angelina.

062615-gal-gadot-lead.jpg

Wonder-Woman-EW-600x901.jpg

Attachments

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Beautiful.

And who is she married to? An extremely average looking multi millionaire.

Money matters.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not my type at all, too skinny and face doesnt match my taste.

IMHO she looks like a skinny middle eastern teenage guy with long hair.
Not to bash anyone taste, Im more into blonde bombshells.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good to hear. I've been burned out on super hero movies...will watch on streaming in a few months.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought the movie was alright.

Actress was perfect, althought we feel she could have been more. She had more expressions in her "secretary life" than WonderW. I like how they portrayed her "super-female" yet so naive

Chris Pine stole the show, their chemistry was obvious and the "female-male debate on being useful" was hilarious

The other actors basically comic relief, the morocan was the only one crédible. The others could have been just "not there"

Loved the actor playing the vilain... but he had better rôles. Hé felt wasted

Also, it was another case of being "strong but unaware" to being super-super sayain

About the actress life, she's hot, 2 kids, she mentionned that she took weight for the role. Remember she was a soldier for 2 years. About money matters, her husband wouldnt probably have meet her if hé didnt have the $$$...(rich people hang with rich, and she was an actress on the rise, so she was probably at expensive place)

Now, she's probably the breadwinner and working. While he stay home for the kids.

So, be healty, be rich, be social. You'll make it

Movie is qualified "rental" in my book

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chris Pine stole the show, their chemistry was obvious and the "female-male debate on being useful" was hilarious
I haven't seen it yet, and that would be my main reason. I've enjoyed most of his other movies.

I wasn't that impressed with the WW character in Batman vs. Superman (saw in on Netflix). It didn't want to make me see a whole movie about her.

I'll still wait until it comes on streaming, I probably won't make any effort to see it. I haven't really been a big comic book movie fan last few years, although I did like watching Daredevil on Netflix (and looking forward to The Punisher).

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah my problem with superhero movies lately is the big rock em sock em CGI endings - all the same to me anymore. The Batman films were good because they thought of interesting set pieces, plus he has no super powers so things couldn't get too armageddon-y. But Jesus Mary and Joseph, can we have some ingenuity? Remember when Lex Luthor launched missiles into Nevada and tied a Kryptonite chain around Superman's neck? So simple...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just heard the other night that Gadot was the 2004 Miss Israel. I thought that was funny because there was another Wonder Woman thread talking about the TV version, Lynda Carter, and how she was Miss USA. I even made a joke about Gadot being Miss Israel, and it turned out she actually was.