Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women's temperaments and aging

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems to me that women all become much more miserable acting and short tempered as they age and this process begins in their early to mid 20s.

I am thinking it must be hormonal, but i have observed this to be true with almost zero exceptions including the women in my immediate family.

They really do expire like milk it seems not only on a physical level.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems to me that women all become much more miserable acting and short tempered as they age and this process begins in their early to mid 20s.

I am thinking it must be hormonal, but i have observed this to be true with almost zero exceptions including the women in my immediate family.

Aging women who have kids, family, friends, etc. to worry about; to care for... and they care for her. Most of these women don't act miserable or short tempered. They are too busy worry about Tommy's first day of school. For setting up bday parties for Little Kattie. Etc. For the most part, that is the natural progression of things.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes because what power they do have (looks/fertility) fades. The party is over; they can no longer get top tier men. If they made poor choices in life then they have to settle for guys that they would've laughed at yester-year. Think of what all this does to the confidence-ego; the regret and disappointment.

Women with their heads screwed on right that picked a good man and started a family will be okay...mostly. The above is mostly in regards to *****s, ladder climbers, parasitic women who leech off of and use men. Women who are not good prospects for a relationship basically.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women internalize a lot and carry past baggage with them. Every cahk they had that turned bad effects them negatively over time. That's why it's best to only sign up for long term deals with girls with relatively low cahk counts.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I wouldn't say that this happens to all women but it is what happens to attention addicts. They get less and less attention as they age and the more they depend on male attention for validation, the worse they feel.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

A lot of RP loves to pedal the notion. I look around and I see gyno. Dudes in his 20a with man boobs. there's men in their 20s with ED? Low T? Women rarely are bald or balding. Women tend to live longer.

Avoid blindly drinking the RP kool-aid. Exercise common sense. Yes, men can age well. Troy Francis is 48? Wtf??? Avoid booze. Eat healthy. lift. Get 8 hrs of sleep regularly.

Modern women are ran through and want to put their D out. They cry themselves to sleep in private. Publically are masculine as f. By mid 20s the marathon of cawk has taken affect. Age and getting pumped &&& dumped is not without consequences. Look through your high school year book and creep social media in 2022. It's not pretty.

That lack of value added &&& regular feedback loop men get is detrimental.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No its not accurate, nor true.

It is the feminism agenda adn todays society which indoctrinate them with no to be traditional women and go against their biological nature have have their 304 phase, chase the 20% of high value guys (who isn't interested cuz too much options), and getting ran through, chasing the female idea of being stronk independent wahmen that makes them angerly sad and miserable which repulse all men because men do not want stronk wahmen that is b|tchy and argumentative (most career women are that), not submissive, demands that guys enter her frame, and does not respect men or follow their lead.

So as a result of that they end up quickly as sad and lonely perfect example on why feminism is a total train wreck, developing mental instability in the process of their 304 period, being highly likely as single mothers with kids from different fathers too and finally ends up posting here https://www.reddit.com/r/WhereAreAllTheGoodMen/.

Women tend to think that being strong independent career focused female is something that attracts men, but the truth it is actually reverse.

We men do not give a damn sheite about that. We just want them to nice and quite to us. They assume this because that is what the female sexual traits that the find attractive in a man ergo; "men must find me attractive too if I have these features" they think to themselves.

Which if course is a total miserable miss as these are masculine trains match and as we do not look for these traits in women. We are repulsed by them. We do not want masculine women.

The natural biological state for a women is to be submissive, feminine, conservative to numbers of XYZ sexual partners, follow the frame and lead of her man and early in her 20t'es give birth to her first child as a family wife.

It has been proven over and over again in various scientific studies that this is very most women find their true happiness and her life purpose. Not in pursuing a career and purchasing the snake oil that feminism sells bring them most fulfillment in life.

As they as told they must have their 304 phase they will (as again science proves), they will for each d|ck have more trouble bonding with a man and less faith in love and develops over the thousand c0ck stare where she no longer can bond with a man and uses her sexuality for financial gains instead.

Last edited:

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No its not accurate, nor true.

It is the feminism agenda adn todays society which indoctrinate them with no to be traditional women and go against their biological nature have have their 304 phase, chase the 20% of high value guys (who isn't interested cuz too much options), and getting ran through, chasing the female idea of being stronk independent wahmen that makes them angerly sad and miserable which repulse all men because men do not want stronk wahmen that is b|tchy and argumentative (most career women are that), not submissive, demands that guys enter her frame, and does not respect men or follow their lead.

So as a result of that they end up quickly as sad and lonely perfect example on why feminism is a total train wreck, developing mental instability in the process of their 304 period, being highly likely as single mothers with kids from different fathers too and finally ends up posting here https://www.reddit.com/r/WhereAreAllTheGoodMen/.

Women tend to think that being strong independent career focused female is something that attracts men, but the truth it is actually reverse.

We men do not give a damn sheite about that. We just want them to nice and quite to us. They assume this because that is what the female sexual traits that the find attractive in a man ergo; "men must find me attractive too if I have these features" they think to themselves.

Which if course is a total miserable miss as these are masculine trains match and as we do not look for these traits in women. We are repulsed by them. We do not want masculine women.

The natural biological state for a women is to be submissive, feminine, conservative to numbers of XYZ sexual partners, follow the frame and lead of her man and early in her 20t'es give birth to her first child as a family wife.

It has been proven over and over again in various scientific studies that this is very most women find their true happiness and her life purpose. Not in pursuing a career and purchasing the snake oil that feminism sells bring them most fulfillment in life.

As they as told they must have their 304 phase they will (as again science proves), they will for each d|ck have more trouble bonding with a man and less faith in love and develops over the thousand c0ck stare where she no longer can bond with a man and uses her sexuality for financial gains instead.

I completely agree that the feminist mindset and lifestyle makes it X1000 times worse and quicker, but as someone who has travelled a lot, i have noticed a lot of traditional older women who were happily married forever with good families turn into old grumpy battle axes as well.

There is a running joke for them in Korea for example. But yeah.....feminists are literally doomed from their mid 20s as far as this goes.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have noticed a lot of traditional older women who were happily married forever with good families turn into old grumpy battle axes as well.
They weren't happily married.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They weren't happily married.
To clarify....i am not sure if anyone can be "happily" married long term. Their marriages were viewed as successful as far as societal terms put it though. Marriage indeed is hard on 99 percent of people it seems.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m thinking that it’s more than just aging.

In fact, it’s a bit of a paradox.

Women that appear obstinate in behavior are inadvertently giving out a mating call.

I say “paradox” because such behavior can be a sexual deterrent… yet once satisfied, they are much more pleasant to be around.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m thinking that it’s more than just aging.

In fact, it’s a bit of a paradox.

Women that appear obstinate in behavior are inadvertently giving out a mating call.

I say “paradox” because such behavior can be a sexual deterrent… yet once satisfied, they are much more pleasant to be around.
That mating call only gets them men willing to put up with it or desperate for a mate, good looking or not. It definitely turns me off. Nothing gets me more riled up than a pure or near pure woman who is nice to be around and doesn't seem like a slut.