Women's Sexual Past

MickoZ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bleh! And the man just want one women sexually, and maybe even in love. Like we are not real enought to not appreciate, see love, more than one person. If not, then once someone will dump your as$, you will get no more prospect!

Look for "polyfidelity".

Maybe it was the same in the past, but the people were just more hypocrite!

Also, the "old" girl, seem to be quite more direct, and they should come from the old mentallity. They just realise they have less time as time advance and they do less drama, because they do not have time to do drama.

DJMaC23

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anymore help/advice for me on this? I don't know what I want to do, I'm torn between breaking up with her and sticking it out..I have strong feelings for this chick but at the same time I am not tryin to get played anymore u kno..

Originally posted by DJMaC23
What do you think I should do? Well, my girl has a past. Lost her virginity in November of our senior year HS, She supposedly was forced into having sex her first time and then had sex with a few other guys shortly after. Then we met in late Dec and talked (who knows how many other guys she was talkin to at the time too, but I was talkin to other chicks too, just not as serious as her) for monthes. I took her to my senior Prom in late April (she didn't go to my school) and lost my V to her on that night. We did not officially become exclusive until sometime in July. However, she was to go to Puerto Rico for school in August.

She went and then we were broken up. However, she neglected to inform me that we were broken up until late August/early September.

Now, in September a HB8 had the hots for me and initiated convo. We started talking and she was the person I would do PG-13 stuff with lol...1 night we started to have sex but there was not enough room so we stopped...damn Mustangs. Anyways, my girlfriend (whom I got back together with when she came back to MD in mid December) basically spills to me that she had sex with a guy down there at her school multiple times from October to almost December. Now I'm thinking, my God this ho...I'm so angry and frustrated, yet at the same time we were not going together at the time. I was also seeing t his other girl during that time period. I recently flew her up here to MD to spend 6 days at my house with me and my family for President's Day and Valentines weekend. She tells me that she knows shes in the wrong, and to do what I feel I have to do. I mean, I feel betrayed because when I had mentioned "last times we had sex" she had said July, so she had lied to me. I had wondered why she hadn't felt so tight like she did this time around. She tells me about alot of things, guys trying to hit on her, about how ashamed she is of what she did in the past, how God and me have made her realize she needed to change that about herself (shes Adventist and attends an Adventist university).

I told her so far, that I'm not really worried about her past cuz like she said she didn't respect herself and felt like ish with whatever she did...however I am focused on the present and that **** like that can't ****in happen cuz she knows i will drop her a$$ in a heartbeat if she were to cheat on me..hell i feel like droppin her right now even tho were weren't together at the time...at the same time shes great in every other aspect...I was the first guy she gave head to (this I know for a fact cuz it wasn't good at all the first time and she was mad awkward, or shes a grrreat actress)...

anyways, what are your guys thoughts on this?

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ MaC23

This is just another example of a "ho" having her fun with the DJ stud types, then looking for Mr. Chump to settle down with. It has happened millions of times through history.

You have to ask yourself: Is it worth being Mr. Chump to have this ho?

My answer is NO... move on. She has and will disrespect you.

Dietzcoi

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
AMF, This statement coming from you, an effeminate, is quite a compliment, it only tells me that I am on the mark. Thank you for the glory and recognition by putting me into your new sig.

And thanks for not contributing anything in your post, you have joined the ranks of Newman and Cyrano as the top effeminates who give the least insight on this forum! Congrats
Idiot.

mateo_g

Don Juan
Reaction score
Game Set Match to PuertoRican_Lover.

Modern Feminism has destroyed many American women. Find yourself a good clean country girl to settle down with. Most have not been tainted by the virus of sexual liberation. Men and women are not the same. Neither is more important or less important; we are different Do not settle for a hor !

edit spelling.

slickone

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hoes make me laugh

I have a friend (drinking buddy, no sexual involvement) who is kinda slutty.

Anyways the other evening two friends of her are talking to her and telling her that she is an attention hor. She gets really offended, but then fukks one of the guys l8r that nite, even tho she is "pissed" that he thinks that she is a slvt/hor and told her to her face.

Last nite she crashes at a friend's house. They are getting ready to crash out in bed, when he tells her "Suck my c*ck" She gets pissed at him. They have fvcked before but she tells me "A guy has to work for it"

What does that mean??! You are a hor, everyone knows it, so what do you want a nice meal, some jewelry, respect?

Chicks are too fvcking funny.

Here's a chick that has many superficial friends, most of which she fvcked in the past. She goes from guy to guy and they know that she doesn't go steady with anyone in particular.

She'll fvck or svck just about anyone that floats her boat, somewhat of a golddigger.

She's 25 and a single mother.

For whatever reason she likes to tell me of her "exploits"

I enjoy her company and friendship but wouldn't dip my stick in that even tho she's about a HB7.

I just find it funny how chicks can try to justify an antislut defense when they are hors. They think that if they svck or fvck a guy they'll go places.

Unfortunately, most American women hit a brick wall around 35 sometimes sooner.

My friend has gotten close to engagements, marriage and LTR but any guy who she has told her sexual history gets rightfully scared.

I feel sorry for my friend. There does exist a double standard. As put by some of the people on this board. Guys can be total lothario's but they never want a slvt.

Slvt/hors are fun to mess with whenever you are young or single, but most guys want to marry a lily white girl.

Best advice.......if you really care for a girl don't delve into her sexual past, you'll just get hurt or feel inadequate or get insecure or maybe even think of her as a hor.

Oh yeah, never fall in love with a hor.

Reaction score
Slickone says,

"if you really care for a girl don't delve into her sexual past, you'll just get hurt or feel inadequate or get insecure or maybe even think of her as a hor.

Oh yeah, never fall in love with a hor."

Slickone, you are way off in your statement above - it is actually the opposite of what you state! If you care for a girl then her sexual past is of the utmost importance to you so that you will know her mindset and how she views herself as your partner in the relationship - read the prior posts!!

You warn us to "never fall in love with a hor" but how are we to know whether she is a hor or not if we are not to delve into her sexual past?? Do you see your faulty logic? You don't know her sexual past and yet her past actions dictate her 'ho' status and you are in love with her. If you truly knew her sexual past maybe you wouldn't love her - you'll realize, as most men do, that you are just the next pimp line!!

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow... I can't believe I missed this thread.

Here are some questions every guy should ask himself:

a) What is the maximum number of partners a woman can have in order for you to consider her pure enough to be taken seriously (ie marriage material) ?

b) What is the maximum number of partners a woman can have in order for you to sleep with her?

c) how many of her partners are from failed relationships?

d) how many of her partners are from one night stands?

e) has she ever accepted money for sex?

f) How much regret should she show?

g) How much can you forgive?

Whatever your answers are just go with it and be firm about it. Don't let a woman tell you otherwise. You know what is right for you and you should know what you want in a woman. There are millions of women out there for you to pick from. So don't worry about it. Be picky and pick the best! Only take the best that life has to offer.

Facts to consider:

A man will only put a ring on a woman’s finger he can trust. Men don't trust sluts and woman will never change that. That is just a fact. If you are a woman that is one and you show no regret for it. Well you might as well just continue on down that path and become a cougar.

It is the woman that wants to get married. Less men want to get married then women do. I think that marriage is a woman’s trap and that is the way it should be.

Let a woman be a mans weakness as that is the natural order of things.

Some women want the best of both worlds, but quite frankly that is just nonsense. They want to get married and sleep around before that too. Most women are told to do this by modern society and by the femanazi regime. It some how makes them feel more equal to do what they see men doing. The reality is, they don't understand what is going on here. It is also only hurting their chances of getting married, which is something they want more than us.

What they should be doing to feel equal is to be picky themselves and stop complaining about guys who are picky. If they strive to be pure then they should expect the same of their future husband. The problem is that women sit around all day and wait for prince charming to show up. They don't go out and search for the guy they want.

For those that say that there is a double standard here consider this: just because someone is a hypocrite it doesn’t mean that what they say isn’t true!

Why should a man pick a woman that he considers untrustworthy anyway? How can he trust that her desires for multiple partners won't continue after marriage? Well if you are like me, you won't want to take any chances on this. Even if it makes you a total hypocrite so be it, you will pick the girl that you can trust the most. For me that is without question a girl who can stay true to her convictions and resist the temptation to become a slave to her desires.

Some women seem to think that it isn't fair that men can sleep around and they can't. What makes me laugh is that their retarded solution to this (like most solutions) is to try to change us. This is just nonsense. All they have to do is just be picky and only pick the guys that they find pure. But they won't do that because they themselves don’t want a guy who is inexperienced sexually. They want a guy who can please them sexually. That is why there is no “slut” term for men as there is for women. Women want men who are good in bed, and they therefore promote this behavoir. Men on the other hand don't really care about a woman’s sexual abilities to a large extent. We know that we can teach them to suck and get off every single time.

The bottom line to these women is to stop complaining about men on this site being picky! Be picky yourself and take what you want from life.

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Despite all the double standards and evolution arguments. The reason why some men think its okay too sleep around and judge women who do the same are SELFISH, they just treat women the way they DON'T like to be treated.

Men can rationalise and say that it is okay for them to do it and may have scientific arguements. But fail to understand why they are so many women that sleep around nowadays. Evolution laws may be on mens side to be promiscious, but the law of KARMA never is.

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ain't it fact tho that most girls will have given oral out to another before you... same way they will have had at least another sexual partner... I mean some girls are young too, you know how it is in high school, those peoples who started ****in young...

Personally as much as I enjoyed the whole conquests thing and that I do not want to think of a girl I'm being with, not on a short term, but more a long term basis, on the floor sometime in the past, givin oral to another guy or whatever else

Thus, I always blank that kinda picture out altho it rarely occurs

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is so pathetic i'm not even going to read the last 2 or so pages...

Easy as this, WHY THE **** CARE? If you want to care, then do so, it has no meaning. I've been with girls that has had anything from 1 to over 30 partners (and she had them in less time than the other girl was together with that 1 man she had sex with before me). So friggin what if a girl has had lots of sex, GOOD FOR HER. Fvck one of my best female friends fvcked 11 guys in one year and so ****ing what? I love that girl as a friend so much, she is just PERFECT. You know what, the first fvcking time I met her she knew she wanted to have sex with me and we did and she openly PURSUED AND STATED IT. I LOVE agressive, open, SEXUAL females.

Ye some guys will have a trouble with that, I don't. Sure I haven't even THOUGHT of settling down first and I would probably want a girl that has had fewer partners overall (as in not many) if I wanted a LTR with her but I won't judge her, NEVER.

Stop judging people over their sexual past, it's pathetic. For guys it's like "wWoohoo the more the merrier" for girls it's like "WHAT YOU SLEPT WITH TWO DUDES THIS YEAR? OMFG WH0RE!", idiocy. I'm a player and I don't hide it and I'm proud of myself and that I love sex as most men do, why the F should I judge a women for the exact same thing?

Now GROW THE F UP.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MysteryWoman
Despite all the double standards and evolution arguments. The reason why some men think its okay too sleep around and judge women who do the same are SELFISH, they just treat women the way they DON'T like to be treated.

Men can rationalise and say that it is okay for them to do it and may have scientific arguements. But fail to understand why they are so many women that sleep around nowadays. Evolution laws may be on mens side to be promiscious, but the law of KARMA never is.

Ok let me tell you this. Most men don't think it is ok to sleep around and judge women who do the same. That is a false statement You only have to read the posts on this board to realize that the men that sleep around a lot Don’t CARE at all. They think it is immature to judge women on this basis. Women just can't understand how a guy can go on in his life and never even think about getting married.

The men that have high standards in terms of number are the ones that are interested in marriage (don't ask me why but they are).

The reason women sleep around is because they want to be equal to the men that do sleep around. They want to be just like them. There is nothing wrong with this, but the difference is that, unlike women, most of these men don't want to get married. You have to realize that. Men are not marriage focused.

Us men do understand why there are so many women that sleep around nowadays. It is because they are confused and think they can have the best of both worlds. They want to f**k around, have fun, and be considered marriage material. What a joke.

So for me it is clear. If you want to get married and go down that path then you should expect the same from your partner as you expect from yourself. If you don't want a slut then don't go for one. If you can't trust a slut then don't take them seriously. Be picky and you will get what you want. Don't take crap from anyone on that.

FACT! Once a slut always a slut. And that statement can apply to men too. The advantage that men have is that women want a guy with experience. Women would rather have that then a guy that is trustworthy.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
This thread is so pathetic i'm not even going to read the last 2 or so pages...

Easy as this, WHY THE **** CARE? If you want to care, then do so, it has no meaning. I've been with girls that has had anything from 1 to over 30 partners (and she had them in less time than the other girl was together with that 1 man she had sex with before me). So friggin what if a girl has had lots of sex, GOOD FOR HER. Fvck one of my best female friends fvcked 11 guys in one year and so ****ing what? I love that girl as a friend so much, she is just PERFECT. You know what, the first fvcking time I met her she knew she wanted to have sex with me and we did and she openly PURSUED AND STATED IT. I LOVE agressive, open, SEXUAL females.

Ye some guys will have a trouble with that, I don't. Sure I haven't even THOUGHT of settling down first and I would probably want a girl that has had fewer partners overall (as in not many) if I wanted a LTR with her but I won't judge her, NEVER.

Stop judging people over their sexual past, it's pathetic. For guys it's like "wWoohoo the more the merrier" for girls it's like "WHAT YOU SLEPT WITH TWO DUDES THIS YEAR? OMFG WH0RE!", idiocy. I'm a player and I don't hide it and I'm proud of myself and that I love sex as most men do, why the F should I judge a women for the exact same thing?

Now GROW THE F UP.

oh here is a reason so care.

the higher the number of partners the more that poon smells. :)
I'm sure you have smelled some stinky ***** in your day. :)

MickoZ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Babbling.

A guy or a girl can have a low number, even be virgin and have a lot of desire. They may just repress themself! May it be their family, their frequentation or their education (see also family) as your education make you say all those Babbling.

I can tell one girl, who had some bf, but never slept with none, but once one of my friend removed her virginity, it did not change, she had desire. She did eventually slept with some other guys, etc.

I am sure my friend would have wanted to marry her somehow, and that the virginity stuff influenced him. That he was the first. But then again, the number was there, but she is a sexual person, she enjoyed it, etc.

Some girl claim they don't care for sex (true or not) and they are the one that get most... maybe because they dumbly thing they will get something else with sex... or maybe some (most?:p) girls (some people even, why just put a genre) don't always do what they claim... don't always claim what they really mean. That is valid in anything in life. The repression too, it is not only about sex that we do repress ourself. Think about it!

alone

Don Juan
Reaction score
zeen

yo bredz a so it go more time...
mi sis a tell mi the same thing seh most ppl bisexual inna jamaica and bout we have gay clubs and all dat here too...

Reaction score
Kinetic - no one should be judging for eternal damnation, but we should judge a thing for what it is - " a hor is what a hor does" - If you are tolerable of this wretched condition then so be it, but don't you judge others as being insane for thinking differently than you!

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kinetic

You have no idea how wrong you are, but you are still young...

Go ahead and marry a woman with 150+ sex partners... hope you sleep well at night. (You won't, I guarantee it)

You yourself admit you would want a women with "less experience" for a wife or LTR. So where is the problem?

Do I sense that maybe you will be agreeing with us sooner or later?

You need to grow up. You have some kind of issue with this subject, not sure why. You will soon enough see the error of your ways... maybe too late to find a decent life partner???

Hopefully not, for your sake....

Dietzcoi

playasupreme

Banned
Reaction score
Once a wh*re always a wh*re. Period. Don't ever fall for that "born again virgin" sh*t.

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would never want a virgin, she has no idea what she's doing, who knows what hang ups she has, and like sexy malibu said, she'll always wonder what other guys are like.

If a girl had a lot of sex partners in her past, but chooses to stay with me, then that is a compliment and a ego boost, not something to be scared or feel inadequate about.

Most guys are freaked out by the possibility they can't measure up to their competition. The idea that they aren't hung well enough to satisfy her is just too much for them to deal with. So the safe thing is a virgin of course.

Malibu, you say a woman's urge can be as strong as a man's... perhaps you are right but perhaps not. Ask 20 married guys if they get enough sex from their wives, wanna bet on the answer?