Women's Sexual Past

seulaxplaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
thats why I dont ask

I get totally pissed if a girl has been with more guys than me. First it makes me seem inexperienced. Secondly if she has been with more guys thans I have girls I get the impression shes a slut. I dont like to know how many other guys have put game on her and scored. I dont ask. No need to know.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blah!
past is like an @$$|-|0|3 , everyone has one.

if you feel you have no past, thats yer own fault .

someones past before they knew you has nothing to do with you.

let go of it, its not even yers to hold on to.

if the past were the present or future, then you would have something to worry about.

Livingitup22

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not wholly unreasonable to consider someone's sexual past when they are under consideration for a LTR. Indeed, it would be naive to ingore it. But some of you guys are being both unfair and unrealistic in your expectations. I can see how it could be a turn-off if the girl your dating has had 15 partners in the last three years. I can see how a sexual promiscious or unfaithful past when combined with of other activities, could make up a pattern of negative bahavior or emotional fragility. But don't be so foolish as to dismiss someone simply because her sexual history may not be what you think it "should" be.

Why are you asking her about her history? Do you REALLY want to know? How do you know she's telling you the truth, anyhow? Because she uses the same voice when she tells you your the best lover she's ever had?
:rolleyes: Are to going to punish her because she had a couple boyfriends or flings while you were sitting at home jerking off during your AFC days?

Sexy Malibu makes a good point about a somewhat experienced women being more ready to settle with one man than a girl who may wonder if she is missing out on something. I see evidence of it all the time, in my own life and on postings on this board. I see so many girls dump their boyfriends when they go to college, move out of their parent's house, or get their first real job. They're just discovering what they want out of life, and they're curious if the opposite sex has the same opportunities as everything else. I don't want a slut or woman of weak moral fiber, but I'm not going to automatically eject because she spent a year or two single and played the field.

Reaction score
Haven't you noticed the change in demeanor and attitudes of women, young and old, in the last 30 years? Of course you haven't, you boys are too young to have seen the tidal wave that has occurred and the damage that has been left in its’ wake!!!

Once a woman has sex, even after one time, her mindset and attitude has forever changed and it will never return to its’ original, natural, innocent state. They become bolder with men, more daring, less respectful of themselves and others, more courageous in their words and actions, more threatening in their speech, more risk-taking in their behavior, their personality takes on an aggressive nature, they have an I don’t care, you can’t tell me what to do attitude. Their inner core has forever changed and because of this they become a new person that is far removed from their innocence and have become permanently damaged - mentally, spiritually, and physically speaking. I can tell if a woman is a virgin by her speech, attitude, and demeanor, it is visible if you know what to look for. Also, the most obvious way to see her loss of innocence is to look at her provocative dress – either she is having sex or she is ready to have sex! Her dress is the first sign to a guy that lets him know that she is “ready”!

Now I know some of you disagree with me already. That’s ok, you are most likely to be the effeminate males that talk about man’s insecurities, and man’s hypocrisy, and if it’s ok for men then it’s ok for women, and sex is just sex and has nothing to do with a woman’s mental, spiritual, or physical development. You are of the ilk that says, “It’s good that a woman gets penises in her before marriage so that she doesn’t get curious of other men’s penises after marriage – and sex is important before you get married because it is an integral part of staying together, blah, blah, blah, and other homosexual/hor false mental reasoning.

But just look at the facts and look at the results of the sexual revolution in the last 40 years (I said the results) versus the condition of the female/family before the hor liberation…from abortions (over a million a year alone in the USA) to teenage 13 year olds having hor babies, to “I don’t know who my baby daddy is”, to no man marrying the hor they had the baby with, escalating divorce rates, to domestic violence, to the abuse of children, too diseases skyrocketing, to deadly viruses. Hell there are too many too mention – just look out your window!!! ALL THIS IS THE RESULT OF THE NEW HOR LIBERATION MINDSET THAT WAS BROUGHT ABOUT BY FEMALES, IN LARGE NUMBER IN THE 1960’S, ENGAGING IN THE SEX ACT AND CALLING IT FREEDOM!!! THIS IS PART OF THE BIG LIE!!!

Do you notice how bitter women are today, especially the older ones? Do you notice how virgins are never bitter? Why not? I have never met a bitter virgin! I have met hundreds, that’s right hundreds, of non-virgins who are extremely bitter – not to mention the millions of bitter women on TV and women’s programs and in magazines who proclaim sexual freedom and hate men! Why do they hate men now, when 50 years ago women loved us? What changed? That’s right, you got it – the sex act – the hor giving of herself fully to a man only to be thrown to the wayside once our carnal desires have been fulfilled; and thus, we respected them for the hors that they are and have become, but they see this respect as disrespect to them as women! Why?

A woman’s mental and emotional nature, as a female, is fundamentally and spiritually different than a man’s nature. But women, as of late, have mimicked men in satisfying their physical appetites, and sexual gratification and pursuits; however, they have done this without the emotional and mental armor that is embedded within a man’s nature. This armor separates us, emotionally and mentally, from the sex act and the sex act is mainly (I said mainly) a relief valve for our innate carnal lusts that we seek a release from (for procreation purposes this aggressive desire is needed – that is why we are pursuers – you call it testosterone on this site – I call it the divine nature of a man). Women, generally speaking, view the sex act differently than a man does, they feel as if it is something more than physical. What man feels a need to cuddle after sex? I know there are a lot of emasculated and homosexual men on this site, but you are not my audience so got to homo hell with your effeminate thinking!!

Men and women are different sexually (obviously), and to assign us as equals in the sexual realm is to go against nature - and when you go against the natural state of a thing and artificially make it into a purpose for which it wasn’t intended or designed to do then chaos erupts and devastation is the outcome. So it is with women making themselves into sex objects and pursuing sex for means beyond what her womb was intended for – wombs were created for procreation purposes and to give birth and not made to be licked and sucked and plucked to have orgasms for the sole sake of pleasure, and to ‘feel’ many penises!! When it is done for this purpose, as evidenced by the hor situation today, chaos and devastation erupts. Now look out your window and tell me what you see? Chaos – devastation? Yeah, I see it too!

Women have deviated from their true nature (emotionally, physically, and spiritually) and have become alienated from their true purpose, in the vast landscape we call femininity – and our relationships and their children are paying a heavy price!!! Elementary, elementary!!!

So you ask – what is the importance of a woman’s sexual past? I’ll tell you. Her sexual horishness tells you how far she has departed from her natural feminine self and succumbed to the “liberated hor mindset of the day”. And with this unnatural programmed mindset that has been encouraged to develop since youth, under the guise of women’s freedom and liberation… comes the destruction of their relationship with the male and thus the end of the basis of the family (again, look out your window!). Women have unnaturally gone from a passive and accepting mindset to an aggressive and controlling character with regards to the male/female dynamics and their role went from subservient to so-called equals. The inevitable result of this behavior is a clash with the male, since he is naturally the aggressor. Conflict, struggle, and devastation is the result!

So you take notice of her sexual past because this gives you insight into her thinking and thus her current and future actions (as a woman thinketh, so is she!) and of how she views her role as a female and her role as a wife and a mother to your children! Her so-called liberation has been defined by her sexuality and she uses her sexuality not as a gift or prized possession, but now uses it as a ‘weapon to use against’ her mate! Hors tell virgins that to suppress her sexual desires until marriage is to let men control her being and that she is being manipulated by rules set by men. So to show others that she is not controlled by men and to prove that she is a liberated hor, the non-virgin embraces Cos-hopolitan magazine’s headlines as her banner of sexual freedom and millions of women over the decades, have converged on this unifying principle…that a women’s liberation and freedom from the tyranny of men is inextricably tied to her vagina and to make manifest her sexual lust is her strength and a man’s weakness. They say, “When we make men weak and we become strong then we surely, as women, have overcome! We must use our greatest weapon to bring about this outcome – our vaginas!!” Judging from many guys on this website and the effeminate mindset of men in general, they have succeeded in their hor mission!!

A woman’s sexual past is a key element on how she will be subservient in her role as a wife and your chances of a marriage without overbearing strife – hors are much more haughty and stubborn than virgins!! They lie about their past sexual relationships because they know that a slut/hor (non-virgin) is an unnatural condition for a woman (future wife) and they wish to deceive you (especially if they are seeking ltr/husband material) because intelligent men know that her sexual past is directly tied to her mindset, and her devotion in her role as a wife and to her duties as a mother!

This is why when hors are ready to “settle down” and get married they are always looking for a nice guy! In the last tens years they have been rejecting “nice guys” for sex, now all of a sudden in their waning years of youth and in her state of declining physical attractiveness, she seeks a more meek and gentle and caring man (Chump) that will love her for who she is and will forget about her sexual indiscretions of her past The hor knows that she needs to seek a passive man with effeminate emotional tendencies who will accept her aggressive hor mindset. In a relationship like this a balance is still maintained, except now the man is the passive partner and the female is the aggressor and domineering character - most American marriages fall into this category.

So the easily satisfied chump gets to marry the hor and the hor gets to have a partner that is less than the man who she truly desires but is willing to accept her and more likely to stay with her in her aging years, and the chump is overly-eager to please her. It is stability, and no longer sexual gratification, that is sought by the hor in seeking a mate.

Sad to say many of you DJ’s have the chump effeminate mindset and are too willing to oblige to the dictates of hors!!! Don’t be a chump – say no to liberated hos!!!

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you two present good arguments for casual sex.

The only flaw in logic I see, is PRL's unsupported stance that guys can have sex with whomever and whenever because its in their "divine right"

What divine right? Did god say this? is it in the bible?

And why is it men are praised for their sexual experience?

and Sexy Malibu,

The old "sowing your wild oats" is a cliche that is totally unsupported. AT what age or number does a woman feel like she has gotten her sexual urges out of her system? 2, 3, 30??

I for one will not take any woman serious who has had slept around or had flings. Its OK, if the girl has had sex when she was in love, but if she is a hor, it tells me she has no control over her sexual urges, which also means she has no control over her morals, dignity and picks Orgasms over self-respect

MickoZ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Random comments while reading:
---

Chance are it is not only insecurity, but also jalousie! If you had less chicks than her, see way more less. Then we want as much as her.

Also, like some said, we want many chick. Even if you love the first girl you "get with", that does not mean you won't want other. You are just justifying you want more. ;-) That is true human nature.

Same goes for chick.

Some chicks LOVE/ENJOY sex. Is it bad? No.

Also getting a virgin... is like getting a guy virgin sometime, especially if the virgin girl is also enjoying sex. I explain... if a girl is virgin, no matter how much she loves you... she will want to experience something else. As much as we want to experience something else (virgin or not and even those with gazillions girls, they want to experience something else. That is variety!)

Chance are the sluts, at less they lived what they wanted to live. Maybe not. And maybe your virgin has not lived what she wanted to live because she repressed her before. But once she enjoy sex with you, and if she is not a drama-girl who is afraid of everything... she will want more and variety too! Just like you!!

---

Random fact (I'm repeating myself somehow): Some people (girl or guy) enjoy sex, some less, some maybe not... it is hard to really generalize.

---

Girl that are less attractive, scream against sex (some girls, I try not to generalize too much), but they use it and will have much more partner than some other barbie-girl, who are often critiquized but they are often virgin too.

---

Often... girls in love, will tell you about all her past. It is weird, but I have saw that often. They will tell you WHO THEY BANGED. They will tell you WHO THEY HAD CRUSH ON. They will tell you everything. Do you wanna know? Who know. But maybe they feel forced to tell you, weird.

---

I saw some people talking about LOVE and SEX. Let's imagine like any relationship (friendship, family, etc.), you can have multiple relation. Think the same about LOVE and SEX. It is hard because the society effect educated us with monogamy in mind most of the time. However. If it was not of insecurity or jalousie or brainwashing... and we would live multiple LOVE, multiple SEX, etc. It mights be really neat-o. I am pro-polygamy. But it will still make me feel weird if my chick go elsewhere and you can feel the same if your or one of yours best friends stop to talk to you or if he just give all his/her attention to someone else! (Enhance the generalization of relationship!)

---

"I dont like to know how many other guys have put game on her and scored. I dont ask. No need to know."

^-- if she tells you (about her past) she loves you. if she don't, she doesn't love you. (Ok I generalize :D, but I could not stop myself from saying it.)
Therefore you prefer girls that do not love you. :D

---

To conclude, I personally believe it just "bother us" because we have been educated like that. Once again I repeat myself, but I repeat what I consider almost a fact (or a very potential fact, but I stay away from too much generalisation when it comes to human!)

It is like racist... most of it come from education (family, society, whetever). The same can go for sexual education, for our moral, so called values, etc.

And it is hard to change something we are used to. Therefore if it bothers you, you can change it... but it will be hard. Like anything you want to change (in your attitude for example, etc.).

Cuervo

Reaction score
PRL replies:

...Women, generally speaking, view the sex act differently than a man does, they feel as if it is something more than physical. What man feels a need to cuddle after sex? I know there are a lot of emasculated and homosexual men on this site, but you are not my audience so got to homo hell with your effeminate thinking!!

Amen

Alonso

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sexy_Malibu
What on EARTH are you talking about!? Women's sexual urges are often just as strong as men's. It is the SOCIETAL DOUBLE STANDARD that says it's okay for men to give in to their sexual urges, (but not okay for women to do the same) that creates the situations you're saying. It is people like YOU that make women like me feel like sluts (I don't by the way) because "good girls don't do that" and "women aren't supposed to feel urges like men do".

We ALL feel sexual urges... sometimes people (male or female) who give in to them show a "lack of willpower". In fact, I'd say men (WARNING: EXTREME GENERALIZATION) as a whole have much less willpower, as demonstrated by the examples you gave (prostitutes, bathhouses, etc), although there ARE male prostitutes, etc... it's just not as BLATANT no doubt due to these double standards.

On the other hand though, what is the big deal with giving into these urges anyway? Unlike eating a ton of chocolate, which will make you sick and/or fat... having (SAFE, PROTECTED) sex is relatively harmless. Casual sex may not be emotionally harmless for people who have sex for non-sexual reasons (like you said above), but if you're okay in your head and you're not hurting anybody (i.e., cheating) then there's no reason why you should have to control your sexual urges, male or female.
I really didn't expect anyone to be trotting out this old chestnut about the ladies wanting it as much as the fellows.

What's your basis for asserting, SM, that there's no overall difference between the male and female biological sex urge? I'm assuming you've never been a man (no offense if you were). Well, I've never been a girl either, so maybe I'll offer my proofs. Every woman I've ever been with has had less interest, overall, in sex per se than I have. Here's your opportunity to say "You must not be doing it right." No, that's not it -- they liked it "just fine" or "great" or the like, and I honestly think I'm perceptive and sensitive enough that if I really weren't getting the job done, I'd know. It's just that they would always follow up with a comment that either discounted the importance of sex ("It's not something I think about all the time") or linked it as important only as a concomitant with something else ("It's great, because we get to lie here together and be so close and intimate."). Now, intimacy and trust and snuggling are all fine and well, but for men the sex could be good without any of these things (I'm not saying men would want this, but it could still be a good shag even if it were divorced from the snuggling and stuff).

Let me ask you a few questions: How often do you think about sex? You've seen the statistics (I don't know exactly how scientific they are, but they're generally plausible) -- men think about sex something like every few minutes, all day, every day. I have met precious few women who think about it even hourly. How often do you find yourself spontaneously aroused? Now compare notes with a 20 year old guy. How often do you buy pornography? How often do you masturbate? How often have you masturbated six times in one day (again, compare notes with a male teenager).

Now for your other point -- ahh, Society, and the dread Double Standard. I have a couple of responses: First, I'm not sure what you think "Society" is, apart from the collective thinking of a bunch of individual men and women. It's not some free floating force.

Second, "double standard" is only a meaningful pejorative when the two groups who are being subjected to different standards are truly similarly situated. But the point of my premise is that men and women aren't similarly situated when it comes to the absolute magnitude of their libidos -- so expecting the person with the lower absolute libido to indulge it proportionately less than the person with a higher absolute libido is a shining example of a single standard. I know you purport to disagree with the relative libido figures, but the only way you can sling the "double standard" accusation is by good-old-fashioned question-begging, i.e., assuming, as a premise of your argument, the very truth of the proposition under dispute.

As for Big Bad Society and its ability to magically suppress the otherwise-rampant female libido -- why is it failing so woefully at suppressing sex urges in all other fields of life? You say "Society" tells men it's "okay to give into their sexual urges" -- but that's hardly true across the board, nor has it been for most of our history. Pornography was illegal for centuries, and disapproved of by society, yet it flourished. Rape is a serious crime that "Society" penalizes with some of its harshest sanctions, yet men have continued to rape, not with Society's approval but in spite of its strong disapproval.

The best example is homosexuality. You think female promiscuity is disapproved of? That's nothing compared to the extreme Societal disapproval of homosexual activity for almost all of the modern era, continuing through today. Remember, both male and female homosexuals used to concoct bogus romances and even "affairs" to hide their homosexuality (which tells me that even being suspected of being heterosexually promiscuous was better than being suspected of homosexuality). So "Society's" "double standard" approving heterosexuality but condemning homosexuality was undeniably at least as strong as the "double standard" that was (you claim) the only thing restraining the gals from playing the field with casual sex.

Why, then, was "Society" so successful in enforcing its "double standard" against women that millions and millions of people (women included) believed, and acted as if, average women were not, generally, interested in lots of random and casual sex, at the same time that "Society" was failing utterly to stop homosexual activity? The homosexual men went underground, sure, but they did not stop indulging their urges just because "Society" told them to. In fact (and again, despite massive disapproval from every single segment of Society), they were willing to go as far as having sex through a hole in the wall with faceless strangers, or with rent boys, or in dance clubs. By your reasoning, women's "equally strong" sexual desires should have expressed themselves in equal covert thwarting of "Society's" strictures. Neither that, nor anything remotely approaching that, has ever happened or will ever happen. Even lesbians (who are, roughly let's say, subject to the same widespread disapproval as male homosexuals) do not do this. So what's the common factor? Men -- whether hetero or homo, whether endorsed by Society or condemned by it -- are driven toward having sex as often as they can; women are not.

I'm not even going to go into the obvious evolutionary reasons why being hard-wired for frequent sex would greatly favor a male's successful propogation of his genes but would greatly disfavor a woman's.

This really shouldn't require discussion at this point. Honestly, talk to your male and female friends, lose the "chicks are just as horny as men" feminist bravado, and we can analyze this stuff a little better.

Reaction score
Fuzzx - Are you using my words in your first paragraph in the above post without acknowledging the author - I'm suing you for using my patented speech:)

Yeah - your situation - hors always change their story depending on how the guy feels about the issue and how much they like you. When they know you are not a hormonger they try to be misses innocent and now I'm celibate talk!! Also hors tend to lie much more than virgins!!

KCGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I see , so all men that do not beleive in PRL's extremely mysonginistic views are 'effeminate' or 'homosexuals'. The logic escapes me, probably because I am educated in reasoned argument and work on deductive reasoning where two variables should have at least some connection. But I digress.

Malibu's points are very valid as are Alonso's. Even MickoZ made several excellent points in his ramblings, done in a somewhat stream of conciousness mode (or more likely due to english not being his first language). I am learning more and more in this dating thing that we western humans do that 90 % of what makes a successful relationship is where the other partner has had some experience in life. I always get choked up inside when i hear of a couple who have been together since primary school , but it also saddens me to hear of another divorce/ domestic violenc situation which you know would have been avoided if one or both of the individuals involved had more time to mature.

I'm loving the responses so far though.

Reaction score
KCGUY - You are extremely Man-soginistic and Reality-soginistic and have sided with the effeminate thinkers...no surprise there!

Last edited:

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a simple solution, don't ask a woman about her sexual past, because it is really none of yours or anyone's business except herself, its okay for you both to get tested if you are both thinking of a LTR. Stop worrying about her past, if you treat her right, chances are she won't cheat

I will never tell a man how many partners I have had, same time I really don't want to know about his. Infact if a man has had a lot more partners than me (only if he tells me) I will ruthlessly dump him straight away (because I don't want to know). And if he insists on knowing my full sexual history I will soon start to despise him and will get rid of him.

So don't ask, is my conclusion.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Couldn't care less how many guys a girl has been with. One girl I fvcked sometimes had 32 guys before me and she had been in a relationship for like past 5-6 years? So she had 31 before that... (she was only 23 or 24 :p)

Satan Psycho

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have only one thing to say about women's sexual past: Get in early as you can. :D

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. I did not ask my ex how many men she had... she insisted on telling me! She made it into some kind of a contest. No idea how many she thought she needed to have prior to "settling" for Mr Chump, me...

2. If a woman has to get sex "out of her system" before "settling" for a chump, woe be to the chump she picks to settle with. I will not be that chump! What, the DJs like Kineti (C)harm are supposed to all have thier shot at it, then CPT Save a ho is supposed to break out his wallet and pay for the b1tch for the rest of his life?? Wrong, wrong, wrong!!

Don't be CPT Save a ho... instead, learn from me and save yourselves!

DIetzcoi

Livingitup22

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alfonso, I would never make the argument that men and women have the same sex drives. I think it's obvious to most of us that male sexual desire has more of an urgency to it than female desire. I also think that holding men and women to the exact same standards of sexual behavior is overly simplistic and simply not a refection of reality.

What I doing is warning folks that dismissing a woman because of an arbitrary number of lovers is pretty close-minded. What exactly is the difference if she's been with three guys as oppossed to five guys? It you've been with four girls and that difference is an issue, that problem is entirely within your own psyche.

Reaction score
It is a person's right to chose whom they spend their lives with...just don't be surprised or complain when the hor betrays you...hor is what a hor does and stupid is what stupid does!

"But she said she loved me" :( "how could she do such":( ---------------------- The cries of a fool!!!!

Alonso

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Livingitup22
Alfonso, I would never make the argument that men and women have the same sex drives. I think it's obvious to most of us that male sexual desire has more of an urgency to it than female desire. I also think that holding men and women to the exact same standards of sexual behavior is overly simplistic and simply not a refection of reality.

What I doing is warning folks that dismissing a woman because of an arbitrary number of lovers is pretty close-minded. What exactly is the difference if she's been with three guys as oppossed to five guys? It you've been with four girls and that difference is an issue, that problem is entirely within your own psyche.
You know, I agree with you and was not arguing otherwise. Human behavior is variable enough that you might well meet up with a truly "nice" girl who had a bit of a history.

However . . . there are certain cutoffs that simply seem to make sense (in light of the points I've made). If she's had more than 4 times as many guys as you have girls, bad news. If she's had more than 6 guys before age 20, or 15 before age 25, or 20 before age 30, the odds ain't in your favor that you're the last one -- sorry, that's just so.

This isn't judgmental; it's just experience speaking. Some of the ladies outside my categories might be nice girls who just had a bad break with a boyfriend; if so, welcome them. But . . . the odds are that a girl who has averaged multiple 'boyfriends' a year ain't your long term answer.

Sez me, only.

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. I can't even really comment on PRL's post... I think my brain might explode. I'll just leave it at this: :rolleyes:

The old "sowing your wild oats" is a cliche that is totally unsupported. AT what age or number does a woman feel like she has gotten her sexual urges out of her system? 2, 3, 30??
I wasn't saying it was a matter of "sowing your wild oats" only that an inexperienced girl might one day say "wow, I wonder what else is out there" whereas one with more experience knows she's not missing anything. I don't think a woman's sexual urges should EVER be gotten "out of her system". I will always (Hopefully!) have sexual urges. It is a matter of whether I fulfill them with one boyfriend/husband for a long term period or for shorter periods of time with different men.

I for one will not take any woman serious who has had slept around or had flings. Its OK, if the girl has had sex when she was in love, but if she is a hor, it tells me she has no control over her sexual urges, which also means she has no control over her morals, dignity and picks Orgasms over self-respect
Would you consider a man who has sex out of love to have no morals and dignity and self-respect? Because then you just described 80% of the DJ boards. If you think that it's ok for men but not for women, then that's an unfair double standard. Since when does sex = love? The two things are not inseperable. Yes, it's great when you can have both together, but that is not always the case and to judge people for having sex without love is just silly. Those are your morals, not mine.

What's your basis for asserting, SM, that there's no overall difference between the male and female biological sex urge? I'm assuming you've never been a man (no offense if you were). Well, I've never been a girl either, so maybe I'll offer my proofs. Every woman I've ever been with has had less interest, overall, in sex per se than I have. Here's your opportunity to say "You must not be doing it right." No, that's not it -- they liked it "just fine" or "great" or the like, and I honestly think I'm perceptive and sensitive enough that if I really weren't getting the job done, I'd know. It's just that they would always follow up with a comment that either discounted the importance of sex ("It's not something I think about all the time") or linked it as important only as a concomitant with something else ("It's great, because we get to lie here together and be so close and intimate."). Now, intimacy and trust and snuggling are all fine and well, but for men the sex could be good without any of these things (I'm not saying men would want this, but it could still be a good shag even if it were divorced from the snuggling and stuff).
No, ha ha, I've never been a man. But as you said, you've also never been a woman. You have no idea what these women were FEELING... only what they were SAYING. In a society where a woman who wants sex for the sake of sex (and not "Intimacy" like we're supposed to answer) is called a slut or a ***** or a nympho... of course, most women are not going to admit their real feelings. Also, a lot of women honestly THINK they are the only ones who feel this way and repress and deny their feelings because they think they're "weird" or different. And of course, there ARE women who don't want sex so much or at all... just like there are MEN who feel the same way. Whether it is biological or societal or a combination of the two, it is STILL a generalization and there are SEVERAL exceptions... enough to say that although it CAN be true, the generalization doesn't stand.

Let me ask you a few questions: How often do you think about sex? You've seen the statistics (I don't know exactly how scientific they are, but they're generally plausible) -- men think about sex something like every few minutes, all day, every day. I have met precious few women who think about it even hourly. How often do you find yourself spontaneously aroused? Now compare notes with a 20 year old guy. How often do you buy pornography? How often do you masturbate? How often have you masturbated six times in one day (again, compare notes with a male teenager).
(1) Ok. I'll admit it. I think about sex almost constantly. I'm not sure if there are any stats on how often women think about it, but again, women don't always answer these kinds of questions honestly because of the double standard that it's not "normal" for women to. (2) Not sure EXACTLY what you mean by "spontaneously aroused"... but ::ahem:: it happens. But FYI: a lot of the time when teenage boys have spontaneous erections it has little to do with sexual arousal. (3) I do not buy pornography, but I do enjoy watching porn. But porn doesn't necessarily do it for me or a lot of women. It has little to do with our sexual drives whether pornography turns us on. It has more to do with different tastes. Many women read erotic fiction as opposed to looking at naked films or pics. Some people for phone sex. Personally, I think about sex so much, I don't need porn to be aroused. :) (4) As for masturbation... to be honest, I don't really masturbate because I don't particularly enjoy it. To me it can't compare to the real thing. I pretty much only do it if I'm not getting any of the real thing, but ::ahem:: that doesn't happen often. ;) But I do know that I am by far THE EXCEPTION. A lot of my friends I know masturbate often, with ::ahem:: toys (an intimate detail I'd rather not have about my friends).

So basically all your EVIDENCE is not based on actual biological differences between men and women, but rather on information that a) is not necessarily relevent to sexual urges, and b) not necessarily fully truthful. It's like taking a survey on penis size and instead of measuring the penises, you just asked the men "how big is your penis?" Now I'm sure we ALL know people who would stretch the truth a bit (no pun intended). When it comes to "taboo" subjects like sex and masturbation, women don't want to feel "different" or "weird", even to a stranger surveying them anonymously. (It's stupid but it's true). And when surveys like these are published, it only "proves" that it isn't normal even more. :rolleyes: You're right it is NOT very scientific.

"double standard" is only a meaningful pejorative when the two groups who are being subjected to different standards are truly similarly situated. But the point of my premise is that men and women aren't similarly situated when it comes to the absolute magnitude of their libidos -- so expecting the person with the lower absolute libido to indulge it proportionately less than the person with a higher absolute libido is a shining example of a single standard. I know you purport to disagree with the relative libido figures, but the only way you can sling the "double standard" accusation is by good-old-fashioned question-begging, i.e., assuming, as a premise of your argument, the very truth of the proposition under dispute.
OK let us just for a minute, assume that YES... men DO have stronger sexual urges than women. It doesn't mean women have NO sexual urges... So men are "allowed to sleep around more than women are"... how MUCH stronger are their urges supposed to be? Am I allowed to sleep with one man for every two women you bang? Or how about a ratio of 1:5? 1:10? 1:20? What is the # that makes it ok? :rolleyes: Even if it is true, that men GENERALLY have stronger libidos than women... all men (and all women) are NOT the same... If I happen to feel the need to have more sex than another woman... does that mean that I am less moral than her? Does that necessarily mean that I have less willpower than she does? Or is it possible that I simply have a higher libido than she does? Everyone's biological makeup is different. Maybe I truly have stronger urges than she does, not that I am simply less equipped at "ignoring" them. There are relationships where men cannot keep up with their "insatiable" women. Obviously, nothing can be stated as ALL... double standard, single standard, or otherwise.

As for Big Bad Society and its ability to magically suppress the otherwise-rampant female libido -- why is it failing so woefully at suppressing sex urges in all other fields of life? You say "Society" tells men it's "okay to give into their sexual urges" -- but that's hardly true across the board, nor has it been for most of our history. Pornography was illegal for centuries, and disapproved of by society, yet it flourished. Rape is a serious crime that "Society" penalizes with some of its harshest sanctions, yet men have continued to rape, not with Society's approval but in spite of its strong disapproval.
Please, let's not talk about rape. First of all, most sexual assaults have little to do with sexual urges, than they have to do with anger and control issues. As for the "penalizations"... do you even know how many rape cases go unproven? It ends up being a "he said/she said"... "it's your word against mine"... "she was asking for it"... and often the victim is blamed for either being too promiscuous, giving the guy the "wrong idea", "leading him on" or outright lying. Please do NOT talk to me about society's "strong disapproval" of rape, because rape victims are treated worse by the police, by the judicial system, etc. than victims of any other crime. (If you want stats on that I CAN get them, but I don't have them handy). Also: There are numerous surveys done on college campuses, etc. in which men say they would rape a woman if they could get away with it. When the term "rape" was replaced with "force a woman to have sex" even more answered yes. And many men also admitted to fulfilling the definition of rape/attempted rape but did not think of themselves as "rapists".