Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Womens logic.... lol

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right... That makes perfect sense...:rofl::lol:
(But hey sluts are fun, so... lmfao)

Last edited:

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't disagree with her....

I'd really love to hear his version....because somewhere he heard or read that conception is a turn on...

Yep...Sex God Method...pregnancy fantasy...

Word to the guys...First time don't go for the advanced fantasy stuff, save that for later....

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wanna bet he tried to have sex several times in those 10-15 dates and she made excuses and shot him down and strung him along? If she wanted to have sex on the first date SHE could have EASILY said “hey let’s go back to your place and have sex”. How hard is that? I hate women like this.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right... That makes perfect sense...:rofl::lol:
(But hey sluts are fun, so... lmfao)
She's cute but she's a typical modern woman. Pump and dump.
Wanna bet he tried to have sex several times in those 10-15 dates and she made excuses and shot him down and strung him along? If she wanted to have sex on the first date SHE could have EASILY said “hey let’s go back to your place and have sex”. How hard is that? I hate women like this.
That would imply women could actually put on the big girl pants. Actually be independent but the premise is ridiculous since women lack free thinking. Pronoun in her bio and voting for larger government. Doesn't want kids. Craters smv. Trashed fertility. Insert victim narrative.

Enjoying the decline is the ultimate remedy. Pillage what you can and charge up your troll cannon. Hotter girls are turning 18 everyday.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come now Power Quest...The very thought of Wetern Women being Logical is Oxymoronic!

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Can you imagine going on 15 dates with that before you even have sex?

I also have this fetish of wanting to impregnate women, for some reason pregnant women look very sexy to me

Last edited:

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it ever so strange how women love to get advice from other women, who cant get high value males to commit.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I can't disagree with her....

I'd really love to hear his version....because somewhere he heard or read that conception is a turn on...

Yep...Sex God Method...pregnancy fantasy...

Word to the guys...First time don't go for the advanced fantasy stuff, save that for later....
She’s a little young for that type of fantasy. It’s not a common one for a party chick.

For a 33+ yo woman, it might be more workable.

Funny enough, I had a guy friend (about 47 yo) call me one night because his 50 yo gf told him (during sex) that she wanted to have his baby. He was totally confused (because she was past that age) and freaked out. I had to (falcepalm) explain to him that it was only dirty talk and not to take it literally lol.

Last edited:

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

That would imply women could actually put on the big girl pants. Actually be independent but the premise is ridiculous since women lack free thinking. Pronoun in her bio and voting for larger government. Doesn't want kids. Craters smv. Trashed fertility. Insert victim narrative.

Enjoying the decline is the ultimate remedy. Pillage what you can and charge up your troll cannon. Hotter girls are turning 18 everyday.
I would argue that not wanting kids is a pro.
As for her political views i don’t care as long as it stays out of our conversations. She gets her vote, I get mine… if her opinion is not similar to mine, I don’t like talking about it. If it’s very similar… I still don’t like talking about it. If she insists on bringing it up after I tell her I’d rather not, particularly if she has modern-feminist views… dump. And this does not go against my logic in another recent thread where we should not be hasty to end things over little stuff. Being too political, that’s a huge red flag for me.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s a little young for that type of fantasy. It’s not a common one for a party chick.

For a 33+ yo woman, it might be more workable.

Funny enough, I had a guy friend (about 47 yo) call me one night because his 50 yo gf told him (during sex) that she wanted to have his baby. He was totally confused (because she was past that age) and freaked out. I had to (falcepalm) explain to him that it was only dirty talk and not to take it literally lol.
I agree that she's a little young for that fantasy without discussing first. 33-40 year old woman, that's a fantasy that would work. An impregnation fantasy isn't an uncommon one.

A 50 year old woman expressing that isn't weird but possibly out of place. Impregnating a 50 year old isn't a male fantasy. There are some well kept, upper middle class or higher, country club type divorced women receiving nice alimony payments who are 50 years old. They can be attractive but guys don't want to have babies with them. That could be a tough fantasy to act out in the middle of the moment.

Pump and dump if her attitude is bad, which it likely is. If she has a decent attitude and is pleasant to be around, her ceiling could be longer relationship with no marriage and no babies. Because she does not want kids, she's probably more trustworthy with birth control than average but that doesn't mean a guy fuucking her should be negligent with the birth control. Her not wanting kids is probably why she freaked out at the fantasy.

As for her political views i don’t care as long as it stays out of our conversations. She gets her vote, I get mine… if her opinion is not similar to mine, I don’t like talking about it. If it’s very similar… I still don’t like talking about it. If she insists on bringing it up after I tell her I’d rather not, particularly if she has modern-feminist views… dump. And this does not go against my logic in another recent thread where we should not be hasty to end things over little stuff. Being too political, that’s a huge red flag for me.
Her not wanting kids is likely more of an asset and than a negative.

The majority of single women 18-49 are of one political ideology and persuasion. A lot of men are not that same one. I think there are many interactions of a more conservative ideology man and a more liberal ideology woman.

Talking politics before sex is a bad idea in dating. Talking politics in depth at mostly any point is a bad idea. Save that for family and/or friends.

I'd be curious about that. I'm pushing for sex around date 3. I don't think my first instance of sex has been later than a 5th date. I don't put a number on things but going 10+ dates without sex is difficult to do. I think mainly the ultrareligious, no sex before marriage people are the ones who do that. The non-religious to moderately religious are usually having sex by the 5th-7th date at the latest.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everything about her is too stupid to believe. Her made up story for attention is even more stupid and a fabrication.
IMO.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I beg to disagree. For us, kids is a detriment given the chance of divorce rape or child support. My point is that, feminine women have a proclivity to motherhood. The OLD is a classic example of modern women. 40+ wants kids 'someday. '

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that she's a little young for that fantasy without discussing first. 33-40 year old woman, that's a fantasy that would work. An impregnation fantasy isn't an uncommon one.

A 50 year old woman expressing that isn't weird but possibly out of place. Impregnating a 50 year old isn't a male fantasy. There are some well kept, upper middle class or higher, country club type divorced women receiving nice alimony payments who are 50 years old. They can be attractive but guys don't want to have babies with them. That could be a tough fantasy to act out in the middle of the moment.

Pump and dump if her attitude is bad, which it likely is. If she has a decent attitude and is pleasant to be around, her ceiling could be longer relationship with no marriage and no babies. Because she does not want kids, she's probably more trustworthy with birth control than average but that doesn't mean a guy fuucking her should be negligent with the birth control. Her not wanting kids is probably why she freaked out at the fantasy.

Her not wanting kids is likely more of an asset and than a negative.

The majority of single women 18-49 are of one political ideology and persuasion. A lot of men are not that same one. I think there are many interactions of a more conservative ideology man and a more liberal ideology woman.

Talking politics before sex is a bad idea in dating. Talking politics in depth at mostly any point is a bad idea. Save that for family and/or friends.

I'd be curious about that. I'm pushing for sex around date 3. I don't think my first instance of sex has been later than a 5th date. I don't put a number on things but going 10+ dates without sex is difficult to do. I think mainly the ultrareligious, no sex before marriage people are the ones who do that. The non-religious to moderately religious are usually having sex by the 5th-7th date at the latest.
I notice modern women parrot the same rubbish. Career, politics, victimhood, feminism, doesn't want kids. Typically older than you would like with a complete lack of self awareness. If I was to call out the biggest problem today, women lack self awareness and common sense. The culture cheers women off a cliff and they fall in line like the good little sheep.

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You lost me at Women’s logic.
I didn’t have a need to continue.