Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women's Life of Abundance: Men as Sushi on a Conveyor Belt

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
JaegerPilot217 said:
which is why deep inside i'm a player hater and i'm proud of it, makes me wish I could beat up a girls boyfriend out of jealousy and anger, frustration, I would love to make him squeal like a dog as I break his ****in' neck!!!, I also wish I could do that to some random dude who questions my masculinity by telling me to grow some balls, be a man, man up, c'mon, I hate how us guys are expected to toughen it up all the damn time, hate how we are expected to be so god damn strong!, kicking his ass, throwing a punch and instigating a fight should prove a guy has balls, because after all, fighting involves testosterone, and testosterone is a masculine hormone obviously, I hate, despise, loathe guys with an attitude, mindset, mentality like you do PlayerMan, basically all a woman needs is a vagina in order to be feminine, but a man needs more than just a penis in order to be masculine unfortuneately, but as for what PlayerMan said, I do love the mindset he said about focus on ****ing the girl first before a relationship starts, but if its best to focus on sex first, then why do guys bother having girlfriends, relationships instead of hook-ups?
There are lots of reasons men get into serious relationships:

- Family pressure
- Society pressure
- Kids
- Laziness
- Fear
- Desperation
- No single friends left
- Raised on Disney movies and can't shake the mindset
- Beta fags by nature (want a soul mate)
- Lack of better options (perceived)
- Religion

In my opinion the only acceptable reasons are laziness and kids. At least.. those are the only reasons I would ever date/f*ck only one woman exclusively.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent post(s), PHM... Couldn't agree more (with all people and areas of life). You absolutely MUST respect and look out for yourself, and hold yourself in high regard, or it's game over. Being a "beta fag" is definitely not limited to just women and dating, although they will treat you like a desperate, approval-seeking loser all the same.

Not many people care about or respect your "decency" anymore; in fact, most view it as a weakness to be exploited, or that you are somehow making up for other inadequacies. The reasons why you may do something or act a certain way are irrelevant - only how others perceive you to be. Either you're a man of value and strength who's respected, sought after, and get's the job done, or not.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
floydb25 said:
Excellent post(s), PHM... Couldn't agree more (with all people and areas of life). You absolutely MUST respect and look out for yourself, and hold yourself in high regard, or it's game over. Being a "beta fag" is definitely not limited to just women and dating, although they will treat you like a desperate, approval-seeking loser all the same.

Not many people care about or respect your "decency" anymore; in fact, most view it as a weakness to be exploited, or that you are somehow making up for other inadequacies. The reasons why you may do something or act a certain way are irrelevant - only how others perceive you to be. Either you're a man of value and strength who's respected, sought after, and get's the job done, or not.
basically, men are held to higher standards, don't know why people would disagree with that

Aristippus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JaegerPilot217 said:
basically, men are held to higher standards, don't know why people would disagree with that
The remedy is to hold women to higher standards. One thing the person who started this topic failed to mention is that the men that are easily available and disposable to women usually have a few things in common. They have no behavioral standards for women, they put women on a pedestal, and they devalue themselves.

If a lot of these men would simply stop doing the things that kill a woman's attraction, they would have an easier life and dealing with women becomes so much easier. So you do the opposite. Have behavioral standards for women and don't show attention to women who fail to meet up to those standards, no matter how attractive their exterior is.

Keeping those standards in front of you will automatically knock them off of that pedestal because now you're measuring them against something. If you value your time, energy, and money and value the things that interest you as being more important than substandard women and believe that you should only spend your valuable time with people who care about you, like you, and who love you, then this also will knock women as a group off of the pedestal as an automatic side effect.

Love women? Yes, but only those that love YOU.

This is a group of mantras or rules that 99% of the men out there need to constantly repeat to themselves until it gets through their thick skulls.

*YOU CAN'T ANNOY A WOMAN INTO LIKING YOU.

*IF YOU ACT LIKE A GROVELING BEGGAR TOWARDS WOMEN, YOU WILL BE TREATED WITH THE SAME CONTEMPT AS AN ANNOYING DRUNK OR HOMELESS PERSON WHO APPROACHES UNWELCOME, BEGGING FOR MONEY.

*A WOMAN WHO LIKES YOU AT FIRST CAN BE ANNOYED INTO NO LONGER LIKING YOU BY YOUR BEHAVIOR. DESPERATE BEHAVIOR, PUTTING WOMEN ON A PEDESTAL AND ACTING LIKE A STARVING ANIMAL WILL ONLY KILL ANY ATTRACTION THAT WAS THERE.

*CONTACT A WOMAN YOU'D LIKE TO SPEND TIME WITH NO MORE AND NO LESS THAN THE NUMBER OF TIMES YOU MIGHT CONTACT A MALE FRIEND YOU HANG OUT WITH OFTEN. ONLY INCREASE THIS IF IT BECOMES A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP.

*DON'T GET INVOLVED IN ONE-SIDED ROMANCES. YOU WILL BE VERY DISAPPOINTED. SHE HAS TO MAKE AN EFFORT TOO.

*THE BIBLE SAYS THAT IT'S BETTER TO LIVE ON THE ROOFTOP OF A HOUSE THAN TO LIVE IN A HOME WITH A TRIFLING, QUARRELING WOMAN. I'D ADD TO THAT, IF YOU'RE DATING A WOMAN WHO'S DIFFICULT, THEN WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE SETTING YOURSELF UP FOR IN THE FUTURE? CUT YOUR LOSSES NOW.

*YOUR TIME IS VALUABLE. YOUR LIFE IS VALUABLE. YOUR MONEY IS VALUABLE. DON'T WASTE SOMETHING VALUABLE ON WORTHLESS WOMEN.

*FIND A WOMAN WHO LOVES YOU AND ADDS HAPPINESS TO YOUR LIFE AND YOUR TIME AND ENERGY WILL BE WELL SPENT.

*FIND A WOMAN WHO ADDS TO YOUR ALREADY EXISTING HAPPINESS. DO NOT DEPEND ON A WOMAN TO MAKE YOU HAPPY.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aristippus said:
The remedy is to hold women to higher standards. One thing the person who started this topic failed to mention is that the men that are easily available and disposable to women usually have a few things in common. They have no behavioral standards for women, they put women on a pedestal, and they devalue themselves.

If a lot of these men would simply stop doing the things that kill a woman's attraction, they would have an easier life and dealing with women becomes so much easier. So you do the opposite. Have behavioral standards for women and don't show attention to women who fail to meet up to those standards, no matter how attractive their exterior is.

Keeping those standards in front of you will automatically knock them off of that pedestal because now you're measuring them against something. If you value your time, energy, and money and value the things that interest you as being more important than substandard women and believe that you should only spend your valuable time with people who care about you, like you, and who love you, then this also will knock women as a group off of the pedestal as an automatic side effect.

Love women? Yes, but only those that love YOU.

This is a group of mantras or rules that 99% of the men out there need to constantly repeat to themselves until it gets through their thick skulls.

*YOU CAN'T ANNOY A WOMAN INTO LIKING YOU.

*IF YOU ACT LIKE A GROVELING BEGGAR TOWARDS WOMEN, YOU WILL BE TREATED WITH THE SAME CONTEMPT AS AN ANNOYING DRUNK OR HOMELESS PERSON WHO APPROACHES UNWELCOME, BEGGING FOR MONEY.

*A WOMAN WHO LIKES YOU AT FIRST CAN BE ANNOYED INTO NO LONGER LIKING YOU BY YOUR BEHAVIOR. DESPERATE BEHAVIOR, PUTTING WOMEN ON A PEDESTAL AND ACTING LIKE A STARVING ANIMAL WILL ONLY KILL ANY ATTRACTION THAT WAS THERE.

*CONTACT A WOMAN YOU'D LIKE TO SPEND TIME WITH NO MORE AND NO LESS THAN THE NUMBER OF TIMES YOU MIGHT CONTACT A MALE FRIEND YOU HANG OUT WITH OFTEN. ONLY INCREASE THIS IF IT BECOMES A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP.

*DON'T GET INVOLVED IN ONE-SIDED ROMANCES. YOU WILL BE VERY DISAPPOINTED. SHE HAS TO MAKE AN EFFORT TOO.

*THE BIBLE SAYS THAT IT'S BETTER TO LIVE ON THE ROOFTOP OF A HOUSE THAN TO LIVE IN A HOME WITH A TRIFLING, QUARRELING WOMAN. I'D ADD TO THAT, IF YOU'RE DATING A WOMAN WHO'S DIFFICULT, THEN WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE SETTING YOURSELF UP FOR IN THE FUTURE? CUT YOUR LOSSES NOW.

*YOUR TIME IS VALUABLE. YOUR LIFE IS VALUABLE. YOUR MONEY IS VALUABLE. DON'T WASTE SOMETHING VALUABLE ON WORTHLESS WOMEN.

*FIND A WOMAN WHO LOVES YOU AND ADDS HAPPINESS TO YOUR LIFE AND YOUR TIME AND ENERGY WILL BE WELL SPENT.

*FIND A WOMAN WHO ADDS TO YOUR ALREADY EXISTING HAPPINESS. DO NOT DEPEND ON A WOMAN TO MAKE YOU HAPPY.
One guy I know said "Because it is what we were born to do, sorry that is life, women bear the kids, we men are the laborers of life and creators of civilizations"