"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Women's dealbreaker fetish.

NealIRC

Banned
Joined
Mar 4, 2023
Messages
802
Reaction score
153
Age
38
This is the reverse question from the other dealbreaker fetish. Meaning has anyone been broke up with a girl due to you not following her fetishes?

I know some girls got spitting fetishes, meaning they either spit in your mouth or you spit in theirs. I imagine those girls can break up a guy that doesn't return the fetish. I imagine girls with such fetish have to bring that up early on so.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

DarwinTaurus

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 18, 2022
Messages
451
Reaction score
216
Age
49
Location
Darwin, Australia
I remember my young friend told me how he had a girl like that, and when he told me about her spitting fetish, I was absolutely disgusted.
 

NealIRC

Banned
Joined
Mar 4, 2023
Messages
802
Reaction score
153
Age
38
Btw, are there any men here. How common is it for men to not know how their gf and ex-gfs lost their virginity? How it happened, who it happened with, when it happened, etc.
 
Top