“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Women's choice of attire

sosuave213

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2023
Messages
277
Reaction score
97
Age
32
I was reading up on red flags in a woman, and vans came up.

Yes, if a girl wears vans, it's a red flag.

But what's more interesting is if a girl wears a leopard print dress to a date, especially a first date. What does it mean?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2014
Messages
3,624
Reaction score
4,338
Location
uk
Its not specifically vans , its when her trainers are beaten up and dirty it just shows she has little care for her feminine presentation and this generally isnt a good sign

You want your woman to be always looking pristine and clean not strutting around in a dirty beat up pair of trainers

Leopard and animal prints are tacky and show low class / value , if she wears things like this chances are she's taken a lot of d1ck

Same goes for excessive tattoos and piercings usually a sign of psychological damage

I actually have a few tattoos myself and recognise most of them were done when I was younger and trying to rebel against something

But with women being so emotiona you canl take this to the next level .....it's virtually guaranteed she has some sort of psychological issue

Hair dye again low value especially bright colours
 
Top