Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women function on that thin line between utter banality and the procreation of the species.

They love being adored for their role in the survival of all of our collective genes yet they want to hold no responsibility for the survival of those genes.

That's what makes it such a tricky situation and so fascinating.

For those who understand, it's simple. For those who don't it's maddening.

My 2 cents for the day.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Serenity

Reaction score
Apparently not no
I can relate to that, but my mother is clearly way outside the norm. That experience, although commonly considered very impactful doesn't make me believe most women in general don't care about the success of their offspring.

Are you sure you have looked out into the real world to conclude that women in general don't want to hold any responsibility for the survival of their genes? The condensed shocking examples illustrated on the internet does not count as it's far from a fair representation of the mundane reality most of us live in. Would you deny the maternal instincts based on a minority of exceptions?

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can relate to that, but my mother is clearly way outside the norm. That experience, although commonly considered very impactful doesn't make me believe most women in general don't care about the success of their offspring.

Are you sure you have looked out into the real world to conclude that women in general don't want to hold any responsibility for the survival of their genes? The condensed shocking examples illustrated on the internet does not count as it's far from a fair representation of the mundane reality most of us live in. Would you deny the maternal instincts based on a minority of exceptions?
I didn't say what I said out of any conscious feelings towards either parent.

But your questioning does drive me to wonder whether my mom did in fact care as much as she could have and whether my view of women and relationships is somewhat void of true meaning because of a lack of selfless love from my mother.

Sad, blasphemous, problematic and my personal view of my past. Very sad.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get out of the black pill trap, not all women are bad.
I'm not saying women are bad.

I love women. I just dont feel understood by them.

I feel unappreciated. I generally feel that way in fact. But understanding from a woman is worth more than from a man.

So I just lack that somehow.

I found one the other day that showed me some understanding.

Doesnt matter.

Their emotions are just so fleeting, that's what makes it kind of poetic.

Dunno if this is beta or black pill. It just seems to me they want to be lusted after without consequences more than held accountable...

Just kinda goes with their nature I think.

They love to be wanted. Is this off the mack daddy view??

Serenity

Reaction score
I didn't say what I said out of any conscious feelings towards either parent.
I am aware of this. I'm just responding to parts that stood out to me based on my own experience.

But your questioning does drive me to wonder whether my mom did in fact care as much as she could have and whether my view of women and relationships is somewhat void of true meaning because of a lack of selfless love from my mother.
I'm fairly certain how men view women relates to our earliest influences in life. Much of what we're exposed to during childhood becomes subconscious when we become adults, it drives us without being aware of it. This won't resolve itself unless we make ourselves aware of it and choose a different path that might serve us better.

Guys who have a loving mother usually don't doubt it as it's clear as day to them. The fact that you're in doubt might be worth looking into.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, women only appreciate you when you don't care about them. Nature is cruel, but women don't really want you to want them.

Have you ever had an abundance of something? It becomes less valuable and you want what you can't have.
Women have an abundance of men. It's not valuable to them. They want the men that they think they can't have.
I am past there.

I have had no girls.

Then plenty.

Now none.

I know how it goes. The more alpha and in control you are the more pvssy you get thrown into the palm of ur hand.

Just ooze game and you are good.

I know that game. U got a point.
I am aware of this. I'm just responding to parts that stood out to me based on my own experience.

I'm fairly certain how men view women relates to our earliest influences in life. Much of what we're exposed to during childhood becomes subconscious when we become adults, it drives us without being aware of it. This won't resolve itself unless we make ourselves aware of it and choose a different path that might serve us better.

Guys who have a loving mother usually don't doubt it as it's clear as day to them. The fact that you're in doubt might be worth looking into.
Thank u brother.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Self love and confidence is where true game comes from. You have given me good points with your questions, thank you.

Serenity

Reaction score
Actually a loving and doting mother can be very destructive to a man, particularly if a strong father is absent.

Most criminals and murders come from single mother households. The stats on it are incredible.

Loving mother AND Loving father is what's needed. But by far you're better off with a loving father if you had to choose.
I get what you're saying, but I view it differently (as per usual when we discuss). I stated that my own mother was not loving, I should clarify that. She would often state that she loves me, but her actions over time clearly revealed what her true priorites were, herself. It became ever more evident as I grew into an adult that her motives for having me was not to help me get the best possible life I could have. So that veneer of "love" she gave when I was a child was purely selfishly motivated, more like she loved to be in the possession of me rather than to actually love me.

As a contrast I've had my stepmother around most of my life, she actually does love me by having my best interest at heart. She was strict, but for good reason, I didn't see it at that time but I'm grateful for it now. Hadn't it been for her I might actually be one of those criminals or murderers coming from a single mother household, at one point I was even on that path before taking a better direction in life.

My point is that an actually loving mother is not destructive, but a mother that claims to love but by actions do not may be extremely destructive. Consider that it's easy for a guy to say "my mother was very loving" based on the BS he has been ingrained with his entire life. Then consider how easy it is when they face problems to conclude that a "very loving mother" has caused them issues in life. They judge by her words, what they've been ingrained with, not her actions clearly stating otherwise to any outside observers.

So in conclusion I disagree that an actually loving mother is destructive to a man, but I would agree that a mother who has successfully sold the idea that she's a loving mother when she's not is extremely destructive.