Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women your age shaming you for preferring women 10-15 years younger

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only explanation I can come up with is these women are painfully aware of their own declining SMV?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I had a fwb who new about other gals in my life lose her **** on me when she realized I was seeing a woman her daughters age once. I think after 35 it’s the realization that men their own age can still date younger women relatively easily if they have their **** together. It’s a hard realization for an individual. Most women my age will not date men much their junior because they prefer men that are age appropriate, they however realize that we don’t care as long as she’s hot, relatively with it and fun, since we are the creators of worlds.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only explanation I can come up with is these women are painfully aware of their own declining SMV?
Of course. It is simply a social convention women use to level the playing field. The sad part is that most men buy into it, even on places like this.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shaming is a common tactic employed by both women and men. Past-wall women will shame you for dating their younger counterparts. Fat b!tches will shame you for dating a "washboard". Your miserable married pals will shame you for not making the same mistake and enjoying the single life. The common denominator is that the "shamers" are always deficient in one way or another and are trying to bring you down to their level. You are not going to hear an attractive 25-year-old girl shaming you for dating attractive 25-year-old girls.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to stand against it, call her ass out if she's trying that bull****

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As I am now looking into women 28+, I think I'm going to play a little game by saying how I still find younger women attractive, I think that older women know how to treat their man better - and then see if my plate wants to confirm my postulate by treating me well.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has not happened in my life. I haven't achieved enough to warrant a girlfriend who is 10-15 years younger.

Your miserable married pals will shame you for not making the same mistake and enjoying the single life. The common denominator is that the "shamers" are always deficient in one way or another and are trying to bring you down to their level. You are not going to hear an attractive 25-year-old girl shaming you for dating attractive 25-year-old girls.
All the friends that I've made since moving to my current city are married or in long term relationships. None of them have shamed me. My friends' wives and girlfriends barely acknowledge my existence. I don't think they care about me one way or another.

I have had past co-workers who were older men who complimented my life choices of being never married and childless.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every relationship is a power issue, and a woman’s shaming is no different.

A woman's power is her looks/sexuality. Her looks are the best when she is between 20 - 30, fertile, hot, and thin. When her looks decline, she doesn't have the power over men the way she once did, so she has to use emotional tactics to get power. What are these tactics? Shame, abuse, ridicule, argue.

Now women between 20-30 will also shame and abuse men, but men will often take it because of a woman's looks and / or fertileness. But once the baby is born or the woman's looks go, generally the man will stand up for himself because her power (sexuality) is gone.

Last edited:

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fvck em, seriously fvck em

I love it when I have an 18 or 19 yo girl full of energy and pretty right next to me and looking around and enjoying the sour faces of 25+ women. This was back in my early 30's

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
only reason I can see they shamming you is if you even pay atencion to then, hell just say "you are old, no one cares about your opnion" or just say "and that is why I prefer young woman"

if you pay heed to hag that is your problem

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always attracted much younger women. Can't help it. They just happen to be the ones who are strong and independent enough to seduce me.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I deal with this a lot. Even a handful of the people in my social circle talk about it behind my back. If a girl I'm dating who is over 30 finds out I also date girls in their early 20's they absolutely flip.

When women try to shame you, they are extremely convincing because they have such hypocritical self-righteous conviction. They truly believe to their core that they are right and you are wrong. I have learned to stand very firm, yet polite and unemotional in my response to anything that is said to me in this regard. I act amused at first and if they cross the line and try to shame me or criticize me I straight up tell them something along the lines of, "Listen, I honestly don't care what you think of what I do with women of any age who make their own decision on who they want to date. Secondly, I don't criticize your choices and I expect you not to criticize mine so moving forward you can keep your opinion to yourself - I'm not interested in hearing it."

At some points I had tried to use logic and reason to push back on their arguments so they could see how hypocritical they were, but just like in a relationship with a woman, logic and reason don't work. They are responding to fear/anxiety/insecurity/jealousy emotions which have nothing to do with logic and reason and nothing you say will help them see things for what they really are. I can come up with multiple examples of discussions I've head with friend's wives or girlfriends or women in my social circle where I literally cleaned the floor with them - proving them to be completely hypocritical and their arguments having no basis but as with most "debates", even if you "win", the other side only comes out more convinced that they are right. That even applies to men. So I've learned the best approach is to say something along the lines of what I outlined in the previous paragraph.

The reason why I even say anything at all is that women do need (and actually want) to be disciplined on their bratty behavior. Most guys allow them to get away with it and let women shame and walk all over them and then back-pedal in order to stay in their good-graces. Offering their uninvited criticism of your dating habits is considered bratty behavior. I wouldn't go up to a female friend and tell her, "I don't approve of your dating this tall guy. There are a lot of short guys out there and it's really superficial and inconsiderate for you to date a tall guy. You should be dating based on who the person is inside. You should be ashamed of yourself." And I expect them not to do that to me either, and I will call them out on it if they do.

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I literally dont associate with girls within 10 yrs of me so I dont know how theyd react. They just dont exist in my world.

buddhafukko

Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly it's far more taboo (and frowned upon) for women to date younger men. Furthermore, the concept of "the wall" as being a female phenomenon is largely wishful thinking by bitter men wanting revenge for their sexless youths. Older women can and do prefer youthful sex partners, they just don't advertise it (they don't have to). I've noticed a lot of 40 something women are looking quite good these days, I can't say the same for most men. The wall is nothing more than old age and it occurs to everyone equally. Women tend to be far more aware of the value of their beauty and consequently tend to preserve it much longer then beer guzzling bros who were never very good looking in the first place.

Reactions: B80

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly it's far more taboo (and frowned upon) for women to date younger men. Furthermore, the concept of "the wall" as being a female phenomenon is largely wishful thinking by bitter men wanting revenge for their sexless youths. Older women can and do prefer youthful sex partners, they just don't advertise it (they don't have to). I've noticed a lot of 40 something women are looking quite good these days, I can't say the same for most men. The wall is nothing more than old age and it occurs to everyone equally. Women tend to be far more aware of the value of their beauty and consequently tend to preserve it much longer then beer guzzling bros who were never very good looking in the first place.
seem to be a much higher % of women into fitness, the gym compared to previous generations. gym used to be a male domain, whereas now see more women deadlifting, squatting, drinking protein shakes etc so not only fitness classes or yoga.

my daughter goes to private school and I see a lot of very attractive women in their 30's, early 40's with young kids with loaded husbands, I know many of them don;t work at all, many look like typical trophy wife types - I wonder if they're leading life insinuated on here - sticking with out of shape, aging badly, wealthy husbands but sleeping with their personal trainers and/or younger better looking/in better shape men on the side.

I haven't met many of their husbands as kds parties, pickups at school seems to be mainly the mums (as you'd expect). Half Interested to know how much 'game' the men have or if they landed the women mainly due to their wealth/status.

Last edited: