Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women with "low quality" boyfriends - why?

Egoist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the things i've been thinking about lately is this:

How much can you judge a woman by a man she chooses for a LTR? Sometimes i notice girls who are with a really great guy, and it makes me think that they are somewhat better than the girls who choose really crappy boyfriends.

You know, its kind of a red flag to me. If a girl had long relationships with crappy guys, it makes me think something is wrong with her, no matter how cool she appears on the outside.

reyalp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i've found that the women with shibby boyfriends usually have little willpower of their own, and will tolerate the behavior of a bad boyfriend.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know, its kind of a red flag to me. If a girl had long relationships with crappy guys, it makes me think something is wrong with her, no matter how cool she appears on the outside.

sometimes its there first love...and they are niave...if they are a repeat offender id watch out

SeldomSeen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
RE:

and what makes these women have so much quality themselves? Looks? I mean I dont expect some hot blonde with a 4.0 GPA from Duke to be dating someone out of Boyz In Da Hood!

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Egoist
One of the things i've been thinking about lately is this:

How much can you judge a woman by a man she chooses for a LTR? Sometimes i notice girls who are with a really great guy, and it makes me think that they are somewhat better than the girls who choose really crappy boyfriends.

Women choose but most time they settle.

They are built for LTR's and forced into that situation cuz of the possibility of pregnancy.

Men want sex..women want relationships.If your wise you will use the relationship to get sex and everything else out of multiple women.

That's basic playerisms.

Egoist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good stuff so far, guys.

i think its a combination of factors, some of which you've mentioned. It just still irks me to see seemingly great girls with guys who are like 3-4 levels beneath them and have no appeal whatsoever.

Reaction score
My two cents...

Finally a good topic!

Here's how I see it.

1. He has to have something she's looking for. Probably the drama involved with staying with him. Women love that. Could be money. How about the sex? It could be the best she's ever had.... If he really is a low quality guy, he must be filling some hole she has.. ;)

2. They were together for a long time. The 'comfort zone' has set in. It's very hard for weak willed people to move from the comfort zone. It usually takes something big to move them. AAAhhh the unknown! Speaking from experience, it took me 1 week to see that I was NEVER going marry my ex. She dumped me and I'm a better man for it!! :crackup:

3. He's easy to push around and she likes it. Some women want to be in control, so they find a ballless wimp. My expierence again... when I started to tell my ex she needed to get her sh!t together, she bailed. Everything form get off your a$$ and do something with your life to the laundry needs to be done. She wanted some one to do everything and we all know a DJ has other stuff to do besides clean up after his main squeezz.

4. And last... if she's real hot, and I mean 10.5 or higher, then no one of any quality has had the balls to approach her and put her in check. Which is exactly what she's looking for.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another observation .. women seem to only date guys that they *feel* on the same level with.

Have you ever noticed how some of the most attractive girls date guys that are average or complete schmucks but then come to find out later what she's all about? It starts to make more sense then. Because you find out she's either promiscuis, has a low-self esteem, ultra-religious, has Tats and dates the male version of herself (I'll show you my Tat if you show me yours), dumb, selfish or whatever.

If they don't feel on the same level, the comfort they need to feel for a connection in a relationship isn't there (for a woman).

This why a girl who isn't that intelligent doesn't appreciate intelligence. A girl who is intelligent will appreciate intelligence in a guy - the same level in that regard. A girl who smokes and partys often relates to a guy that does the same. There are all kinds of combinations.

Warlord

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason why they may be perceived as having a "low quality" boyfriend is because at that time, this was the best they could do.

Silverback82

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tmpgstx
Another observation .. women seem to only date guys that they *feel* on the same level with.

Have you ever noticed how some of the most attractive girls date guys that are average or complete schmucks but then come to find out later what she's all about? It starts to make more sense then. Because you find out she's either promiscuis, has a low-self esteem, ultra-religious, has Tats and dates the male version of herself (I'll show you my Tat if you show me yours), dumb, selfish or whatever.

If they don't feel on the same level, the comfort they need to feel for a connection in a relationship isn't there (for a woman).

This why a girl who isn't that intelligent doesn't appreciate intelligence. A girl who is intelligent will appreciate intelligence in a guy - the same level in that regard. A girl who smokes and partys often relates to a guy that does the same. There are all kinds of combinations.
yep people for the most part go for people that they can relate to

opposites don't attract as often as people like to think

Egoist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Silverback82

opposites don't attract as often as people like to think
actually i believe that opposites attract, but on a different level - the most basic one.

like the really masculine men are attracted to really feminine women. That will always stay true.

Silverback82

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Egoist
actually i believe that opposites attract, but on a different level - the most basic one.

like the really masculine men are attracted to really feminine women. That will always stay true.
I really don't consider that to be true opposites

a feminine woman is the equivalent to a masculine male