"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Women with Gastric Bypass / Lapband

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
Just wanted to open this up for discussion.

I dated a woman who had gotten lapband surgery before I met her. She was a fatty and married. After the divorce she decided to have this procedure and it worked out tremendously in her favor because she had a sexy face and now a nice body. But I did lose some respect for her because there's just something unnatural about the whole thing. She also viewed it as if she accomplished something when in reality she didn't.

I will say she was very submissive and an awesome lay. It just didn't work out because I was young (21) and meeting all types of women. But now at 36, I think I'd rather date one of these types over a naturally thin, my shi!t doesnt stink type.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top