Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women whose father ran out on them when they were kids

Thugo

Banned
Reaction score
What's the general opinion of women who's father ran out on them when they were little and grew up with no father figure? Are they stable? Reliable? Marriage material? I know everyone is different but I'd like to hear experiences from men who have dated women with this scenario.

thanks

Thugo

Banned
Reaction score
I've been seeing a girl with this scenario and she is acting like the perfect woman. But I fear it is just an act. She's been divorced once and says her 1st hubby cheated but I have no way to verify this, and I have a feeling she wants to be married again. Who knows what she acts like as a wife. Should I launch?

Thugo

Banned
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
They are prone to borderline personality disorder and chronic fear of abandonment.

You know Bible Belt, I think you are right on with this. I just read about BPD, and I think she does have it. Alot of the symptoms seem dead on. wow.

Nasman

Banned
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
They are prone to borderline personality disorder and chronic fear of abandonment.

I agree 100%. I fvcked a girl that was abandoned by dad and she was very clingy. She also was getting counseling.

I have also fvck a girl that was on antidepressants, this was my worst experience ever.

I would say just be very careful about falling for this girl. These girls that have past issues can be very hard to deal with.

Thugo

Banned
Reaction score
Nasman said:
I agree 100%. I fvcked a girl that was abandoned by dad and she was very clingy. She also was getting counseling.

I have also fvck a girl that was on antidepressants, this was my worst experience ever.

I would say just be very careful about falling for this girl. These girls that have past issues can be very hard to deal with.

very clingy - check

wants marriage - check

recent bout with depression - check

will be going to a shrink for meds soon - check

Nasman

Banned
Reaction score
Thugo said:
very clingy - check

wants marriage - check

recent bout with depression - check

will be going to a shrink for meds soon - check

Be very careful I was going out with a girl that was depressed, I tried everything I could do to help her. Once they get on antidepressants these girls become disinterested in sex. They will drive u nuts. STAY AWAY FAR AWAY.

Either keep girl as fvck buddy or get the hell out. FAST

After being there for her for her depression she flaked on me as soon as she got over it.

Thugo

Banned
Reaction score
Nasman said:
Be very careful I was going out with a girl that was depressed, I tried everything I could do to help her. Once they get on antidepressants these girls become disinterested in sex. They will drive u nuts. STAY AWAY FAR AWAY.

Either keep girl as fvck buddy or get the hell out. FAST

After being there for her for her depression she flaked on me as soon as she got over it.

Yeah, she wants LTR not f-buddy. But I don't want to hurt her for no reason. I feel bad as hell for her, and she's really nice. I'm not in love or anything. So I need to figure out a way to get rid of her. Maybe I'll just avoid her for a week or 2 and she'll dump me. That method has worked before might as well use it again.

Nasman

Banned
Reaction score
Thugo said:
Yeah, she wants LTR not f-buddy. But I don't want to hurt her for no reason. I feel bad as hell for her, and she's really nice. I'm not in love or anything. So I need to figure out a way to get rid of her. Maybe I'll just avoid her for a week or 2 and she'll dump me. That method has worked before might as well use it again.
You are the most important person and u need to do what is best for you. Because if you stay with her and shvt hits the fan u are going to think about this moment. your best bet is to be safe and leave her.

I understand you care about her, but u can't save the world.

Thugo

Banned
Reaction score
true.. but a long time ago I was sort of in this same situation, and just avoided the b1tch for 2 weeks and she dumped me. lol so maybe that's what I should try again. Then I didn't have to feel guilty and sh1t.

Macca

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a relation that had her dad run out on the family. He's way out of the picture and she hasn't seen him for a long time. She's in her mid 30s and is still single. She's quite a good looking woman and has a lot going for her with regards to finances and career. However, every guy she gets with she wants them to commit. Seems she gets quite clingy with them too...this seems to scare them off! So yeah, I can see what happens when a father figure is not about. But to be honest I do feel sorry for her as I think she's desperate to settle down!

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a good book about bpd. It's worth flipping through in the bookstore:
http://www.amazon.com/Stop-Walking-Eggshells-Borderline-Personality/dp/157224108X

One of my best friends married a bpd girl. (Crazy people are good in bed.) It fvcked up his life pretty badly, mostly due to having two kids with her. They are divorced now, but she is always showing up on his doorstep begging him to take her back. He won't, because she cheated on him so much. She got an aggravated DUI and spent the last three months in jail. He had to explain to his kids why mommy was in jail. They took it pretty well, as those kids have come to not expect much from her as a mother.

bpd threads:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=80167

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=105967&highlight="borderline+personality"

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=90037&highlight="borderline+personality"