"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Women who won't do dates

Women who won't do dates

  • vB

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Smilies

    Votes: 1 33.3%

  • Total voters
    3
  • Poll closed .

Joker

New Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2003
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Age
50
Location
South Africa
Hi all wondering if you could give me some advice on what to do if a HB says she does not do dates. What is there I can do?:confused:
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Joker

New Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2003
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Age
50
Location
South Africa
Women who don't do dates

Then how do I get to know more about this type of lady and eventually start a relationship with her?:confused:
 

Anson

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 5, 2001
Messages
739
Reaction score
4
Age
41
Location
Finland
Joker: you don't. If she says that she doesn't date, it means that she doesn't want to date YOU, i.e. is not interrested. So go find another woman ;)
 

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2002
Messages
3,956
Reaction score
16
Location
Land of the Ruins
What the hell does the poll mean?

Which category means "she's not interested in you"?

That's what it means in a particularly lame dialect of ********.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top