Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women who waste your time?

Jack Hensy

Banned
Reaction score
My last three dates lacked chemistry. Either I wasn't "that" attracted to them or vice versa.

Anyway, the last two dates wanted to eat. If a chick wants to eat on a first date it signals to me...
1.)They are not interested in me and more interested in putting food in their gut.
2.)Food on a first date kills the physical mood
3.)They are so relaxed with me that they could care less if they ate in front of me.

Either outcome is insulting and kind of rude. First dates should be short and drinks only.

Last night the date was attractive and we had rapport. The date was about 30 minutes and she said lets get something to eat. I declined since I had ate before I came to the date. Anyway she ordered friend clams anyway...lol.
I sat there the entire night(5 hours and hoping it would go somewhere) with her talking my ear off and a hug goodbye. I never paid for any of her food either.
I should have ended date as soon as she said "lets get something to eat."

When do you throw in the towel on the first date without being rude?

Roni_88

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are answering yourself in the first paragraph for what you are asking. Why 5 hours ?,, and why would you care about being rude or not on a first date if you don't even know her. It is nice enough to cut the chase and stop wasting time for you and her opening that spot for a girl that does deserve it. You just excuse yourself and you leave that's it, you owe her nothing.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5 hours to long...about one hour is best. Just end the date. Offer to walk her to her car and give her a kiss. You are right about food on a first date. Drinks only...I'm sitting in a bar right now waiting on my date. Second date drinks only.....then I'll ask her to watch the basketball game and see my cats at my house.

Vivacity

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am interested in meeting only nice, quality, and matured girls/women that will lead to LTRs.

First dates should always be cheap dates so you can eliminate gold diggers and those who want to take advantage of your money. You want to pick a girl/woman who likes you as a person and not your money and how much you make.

My first dates are always cheap dates such as coffee date at a Starbucks, go for a walk in the evening in a park, go for a walk in the downtown, meet-up at a bookstore such as Barnes & Noble, meet-up in a public library, date at a museum or a fair, where you can actually talk to the girl and get to know her. I don't care if she thinks I am a cheapo, but I have an objective to achieve in my first dates, i.e., to talk to her as much as I can and to get to know her as a person. If I find her worthwhile, then I will start spending more money on the second, third, and fourth dates.

Attraction is a major part of dating. The moment one does not find the other attractive, you end the date. There is no point in wasting time if the date is not going anywhere. It is not rude at all. It is a numbers game. That's why I avoid online dating and Tinder where you see the person's pictures and not the person. I have tried online dating before; people look attractive in pictures and people look completely different when you meet them in person, also their personalities, their voices, their body language, etc. If you meet a person in real life via traditional route, you know right away, if there is an attraction.

Last edited:

Jack Hensy

Banned
Reaction score
No attraction means not good-looking or not cute? Some girls like me and some girls don't. Not sure why 90% of them all don't like me.
I got 8 photos on my profile. Some girls ask me out--then decide I am not for them. Sometimes I ask them out and discover--its their voice that turns me off. But the girls who pursue me and waste my time in believing there "could" be something is annoying as hell.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
You should not be taking women on "dates" to begin with. Dates are for women you are already sleeping with.

The first time I meet up with a new woman I usually just take them for a walk or meet them at a Starbucks/bar to chat. If I'm impressed with the conversation/chemistry then we get drinks and I may or may not try to f*ck them that night. If I'm not impressed I just invite them to my apartment on the spot to have sex. In the end every woman is auditioning for "plate status". Women who don't impress me are only good for one time sport f*ck.

MEN: If you find yourself on a "bad date".. simply tell the woman you are only interested in sex. You can't lose because she will either end the date for you or have sex with you.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should not be taking women on "dates" to begin with. Dates are for women you are already sleeping with.

The first time I meet up with a new woman I usually just take them for a walk or meet them at a Starbucks/bar to chat. If I'm impressed with the conversation/chemistry then we get drinks and I may or may not try to f*ck them that night. If I'm not impressed I just invite them to my apartment on the spot to have sex. In the end every woman is auditioning for "plate status". Women who don't impress me are only good for one time sport f*ck.

MEN: If you find yourself on a "bad date".. simply tell the woman you are only interested in sex. You can't lose because she will either end the date for you or have sex with you.
agreed

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is interesting. @Poon King you ve shared a lot of your philosophy but not much of your MO. Least ways on the threads I've seen. It would be great if you would share some of your routine. I'm always interested in trying new approaches.
Do you have a preference for meeting them in the day or at night?
How exactly do you ask them to your place?
How do you get past ASD? E.g get them so horny they don't care or give them some excuse to come back?

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BTW one things that's changed lately is in my town chicks hardly ever seem to bring their car. So the old walk to car and go for the kiss routine needs an update. These days I generally just go for the kiss early in the date. However Asian girls are my preference and they can be shyer.

So for the shy girls guys what do you do when they leave to catch a cab?

ZTIME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But the girls who pursue me and waste my time in believing there "could" be something is annoying as hell.

My worry here is what you're referring to when you say "COULD BE SOMETHING". It's a "get to meet someone outing" not an interview for your future LTR.

Taking things too seriously, or seeming needy often produces the same results you're posting here.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Old Traditional Order of Operations:
1) Meet for first time in person
2) Chat on phone for days or weeks
3) Dinner date
4) Sex

Today's Order of Operations:
1) Maybe meet for first time in person, maybe just online
2) Chat via any method but keep it reasonably brief
3) Meet for quick drink
4) Sex
5) Dinner date

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
This is interesting. @Poon King you ve shared a lot of your philosophy but not much of your MO. Least ways on the threads I've seen. It would be great if you would share some of your routine. I'm always interested in trying new approaches.
I don't really call what I do a routine. Every woman and situation is different. The most important thing is to identify sexual interest on the woman's part. Once identified.. you just have to make it happen. My average process goes like this:

Step 1: Approach woman I am sexually attracted to and start some casual (fun) flirting
Step 2: Get contact information
Step 3: Text her later to meet me at a bar or coffee shop (or whatever is convenient for me)
Step 4: Test her level of submission by touching her in different places (arms, back, thigh)
Step 5: Get physical if possible

The reason I go for sex early is because I don't want to waste time gaming sluts. If she is not slutty she will simply slow me down and we will f*ck at a later time.

Do you have a preference for meeting them in the day or at night?
I prefer evening and night because I'm usually busy during the day. Plus, night time is just sexier.

How exactly do you ask them to your place?
There is no one way. Sometimes I just say something like: "Lets head out". Then I walk, cab or uber her to my place. Other times I tell her that we need to stop off at my place before going anywhere else.

If a woman is ready to get pounded its pretty obvious. Just lead the way and she will follow.

How do you get past ASD? E.g get them so horny they don't care or give them some excuse to come back?
Fun is the key. You have to be having fun and it needs to be a carefree and relaxed situation. This makes everything feel like its happening naturally and before she knows it she is getting pounded.

I get women horny by touching them playfully early on and making my sexual intentions and dominance clear. I just keep escalating until she stops me. An ass grab on the first meeting is pretty common. Even if the woman is uptight.. she will relax if she is having fun. Its all about fun.

While my philosophy is cold and calculating.. everything is light hearted, carefree and fun in the field.

Just make it happen.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman can only waste your time if you let her.

Jack Hensy

Banned
Reaction score
My new rules for dating

If she shows up more than 10 minutes late – end the date within 30min

If she tries to order food on first date - end the date.

If she is seeing other guys stop pursuing her

If she lives more than 30 min away - no date

If she constantly has her phone out – more than 3 times - end date

Touch her playfully in the beginning to gauge her interest and not waste time.(if not receptive end date)

Anything else to add to the list?

ZTIME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My new rules for dating

You should show up 12 min late to avoid this situation.

Don't go anywhere that serves food on your date.

This means you have to ask her this question which is weird. If she was happy with other guys, you wouldn't be there.

There's a big world out there with tons of women that live 38 minutes from you.

Agreed.

Touch her playfully in the beginning to gauge her interest and not waste time.(if not receptive end date)

Sometimes building rapport works better than trying to open with touchy feely.

Why not just have fun???? This is complicated.

Added some notes to your post ^^^^

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I sat there the entire night(5 hours and hoping it would go somewhere) with her talking my ear off and a hug goodbye.
Improving your own behavior with women will greatly improve your experience with them, as well. You were not leading here. You were waiting and hoping (for 5 hours--yikes).

A successful DJ does not sit waiting and hoping (certainly not for long anyway). He takes the action needed to create the results HE wants.

Last edited:

logicallefty

Reaction score
My new rules for dating

Some of these seem a bit strict to me, while others are spot on. The phone out thing is spot on. I have told women after about the 3rd time on the phone "I don't want to keep you from anything important. (point to the phone while in her hand or look down at it) Perhaps we should reschedule this for another time?" The playful touching one is good too. Add to that the mid-date kiss close. No need to wait until the end.

Jack Hensy

Banned
Reaction score
logicallefty I am going to loosen my standards a little. Each date is different.
I had a date last month and my date ordered food because she just got off work and hadn't eaten all day so I encouraged her to eat.
But we had amazing rapport within 10 minutes of meeting.(laughing, flirting).
I smashed her on the second date and pounded her butt into oblivion. I wish all my dates ended like that:)
I want to be more masculine. Maybe that would help score more dates. I will take pointers from gay males since they are very masculine in appearance with built up bodies and stylish clothes. lol

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My new rules for dating

New rules of dating: Have no rules. Be fluid.

Jack Hensy said:
When do you throw in the towel on the first date without being rude?
I throw in the towel when she runs away. Every date should look the same: You escalate aggressively. She tries to mitigate. If she's not running away, your date is not over yet.

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flirt, have fun, ... If it ain't working or you aren't having fun, go home.