Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women who want Married Men ? Why?

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is it some females married or not like married men? I have a new female staff at work. Shes cute petite and early 40 s. No wedding ring and she’s giving me that vibe.
She would be tempting to take down. But females, work , FWB can be sticky. Going to feel this out.
Anybody here have this happen ??

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Partly pre-selection. But more importantly, an attractive man is an attractive man. He's not going to stop being that just because there is a ring on his finger. In work situations, where people end up in close quarters, she is going to notice. Once the hormones start racing, all the morals and complications get pushed to the back (if she would even be worried about that in the first place).

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Makes sense for sure. I've always avoided the work females-it's been tough at times. Just don't want the possible drama that may come up with the BS. I've had a few chances and never partook. This one really gets my juices going.
Who know-I may be way off too.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Partly pre-selection. But more importantly, an attractive man is an attractive man. He's not going to stop being that just because there is a ring on his finger. In work situations, where people end up in close quarters, she is going to notice. Once the hormones start racing, all the morals and complications get pushed to the back (if she would even be worried about that in the first place).
I also think people want what they cant have, plus married guys are more confident since they have nothing to prove and don't need to chase these girls.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also think people want what they cant have, plus married guys are more confident since they have nothing to prove and don't need to chase these girls.
That's a good point. Married guys get well acquainted with females close up and are comfortable with interacting with them. They are much more at ease talking to females and know how to talk with them. Which can immediately make them more interesting than some single guys who are still fumbling around.

And forbidden fruit is usually alluring.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
only if married ok. if he is beat by his wife and or cucked he will not be confident, just the opposite.

every see a married man that can not make a decision...

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I also agree that's very valid. Also the confidence perhaps is alluring too? Want it can't have it or if she tries hard? Maybe like a challenge even. Women base their choices and decisions on pure emotion. - So anything is possible!!!

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can behave like this when you have extreme abundance. Extreme abundance is actually quite boring in some way so you need to create chaos to get yourself off after a while. This is why women are attracted to things that make men scratch their heads. It's because men aren't abundant and they don't get it. Extreme Abundance is boring.
Gold. So true. Men will never fully comprehend how weird extreme sexual abundance makes you. Only A list celebrity actors will even begin to understand. Extreme abundance make you capricious and thrill seeking. This is why super rich people get into weird stuff.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In a word, because he is 'unavailable.' Which can be quite attractive to many women in and of itself. His unavailability renders him somewhat indifferent and detached from the outcome. But still indicating strong interest for his own reasons.
A man doesn’t have to be “unavailable“ to be indifferent. He can be single and still be detached to the outcome.

Versus men who are needy, controlling, jealous, possessive, wanting to "lock her down." In PUA lingo simps, beta providers, white knights. Who are extremely unattractive to most women.
A married man can be needy, controlling and jealous. A single man can be smooth, relaxed, and witty. One has nothing to do with the other.

The only reason a man should get married is to get a kid out of her. After that, either divorce or have a younger side thing. To stick with her forever and ever when her stock is crashing and burning isn’t in a man’s best interest.

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why?

1) Married men are pre-vetted. This saves women a lot of work.

2) Married men have already demonstrated a willingness to commit their valuable resources to the woman they love. This is very desirable to a woman.

3) Women are inherently competitive (at least until their early 40s or so) and want what the other woman has, ie grass is always greener on the other side.

Every action with women is biological. Use it to your advantage always.

I don’t recommend this but….it is super easy to go from Wife 1.0 to Wife 2.0 without getting divorced, dating, and then marrying.
If you go through the more “ethical” route, it is much harder to get Wife 2.0 after divorce from Wife 1.0.

In women’s eyes, you are desirable and require zero vetting if you are married. If you are divorced, you are an Unknown and require lots of vetting. That’s biology.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ this guy knows what he is talking about.

I still remember the female firefighter who tapped my ring and said "If you weren't wearing this I'd ask you out here and now,"

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is it some females married or not like married men? I have a new female staff at work. Shes cute petite and early 40 s. No wedding ring and she’s giving me that vibe.
She would be tempting to take down. But females, work , FWB can be sticky. Going to feel this out.
Unavailable. Already got it. Is that ultimate challenge. And women love anything bright and shinny.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Married men have already demonstrated a willingness to commit their valuable resources to the woman they love. This is very desirable to a woman.
A woman told me many years ago that women found men with a willingness to commit as attractive. That is contrary to PUA Bro Theory, which says that women want the wild stallion that can't be tamed. Probably for the casual sex. But it seems to me the door should at least be open a crack so they have a little something to dream about.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
All joking aside, to answer the OP question, I would say it’s due to the following:

1. Preselection
2. The hot taboo of getting him to cheat
3. He’s easy to have “no strings” sex with. There’s no “breakup” required.

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All joking aside, to answer the OP question, I would say it’s due to the following:

1. Preselection
2. The hot taboo of getting him to cheat
3. He’s easy to have “no strings” sex with. There’s no “breakup” required.
That makes sense. I think I work with this new staff this weekend. I’m going to gauge this and see how it plays out

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll also add - unmarried men, past a certain age, are extremely threatening to women and society at large. If a man can learn to be on his own and be content, then women and society have lost most of their power over him.

This could be another reason married men appear to be "liked". They are compliant.
more likely to just not be attractive enough.

nature shows about 50% of men don’t pass on genetic material.

about 85% of women do.

the 50% are having babies with the 85%, multiple marriages.

evolution teaches a woman a man who has been pre selected for breeding has a scarcity value.

but I’m sure pan, there all just so intimidated by your loner lifestyle. It’s why all the most succesful men never married and had kids. Wait….

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those stats are misleading - Married men are raising the kids of the unmarried alphas.

You need to read Sperm Wars bro. Chances are you're not even raising your own kids.
You live in a world of conspiracy nonsense Pan.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women want the wanted man. Men who are bachelor's are rarely Troy Francis 50 (nearly) approaching irl in podcast with far hotter younger women. Married demonstrates he's stupid enough to risk losing his resources and plugged in enough to play Russian roulette.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Could go back to the old adage, people always want what they cannot get.