Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women who try to repress the qualities they want in a man

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to bet that a lot of guys here can relate to this...

As we all know, most, if not all women are attracted to a man who embraces his sexuality. Most women want to be swept into an exciting fantasy, have a man who takes control, leads them out of their comfort zone...a man who is edgy, unafraid, impulsive. A man who we all aspire to be.

But then you meet a woman, you know this is what she wants, but whenever you try to show that side of you she raises her guard. She doesn't want to be played, pumped and dumped, so she shuts down the sexual advances and flirting and tries to continue interactions on a more platonic way.

This shifts the power into her hands, because now she considers herself the gate keeper. If we want sex from her, we must then abide by her rules.

So as men, we're left with two choices. We either walk away, thus affirming to her we were "only after one thing" or we persist on her terms. Both are losing situations. In the latter case, if we continue on a platonic level, we find ourselves slipping into the friendzone and becoming the type of asexual nice guy she doesn't find attractive.

I notice most women like this are single for long periods. They want a specific type of man, and yet when he's standing right in front of her, they either push him away or they try to change him into someone that repulses her.

I was reviewing a lot of my dates and exes recently and I realise all those that have been successful are the ones where I've been openly sexual and flirtatious. That's not to say I talk 100% sex. I go through the usual getting to know each other routine, have good conversation, good laughs, yet when I've made innuendos or suggestive comments, they've been reciprocated...or at least not rejected. I've fvcked these women quite soon into the dating and the last thing they would perceive me to be is a nice guy. To these women, I'm a bad boy, I'm rugged, masculine, sexual and impulsive. I'm the kind of guy who swept them off their feet and led them to new experiences.

However, whenever I'm shut down from making sexual advances, I often get rejected on the grounds I'm too nice or I get LJBF. These women perceive me as an asexual AFC...but that's their fault, because they were the ones who refused to interact on a sexual level.

This even happened in my relationships. For example, my last relationship started out intensly sexual. I fvcked her on the first date, led her astray and we kept trying new things and it was amazing. As the relationship got serious, the sex started to dwindle, get less and she expressed she wanted more from me - responsibility, stability etc, and as I gave in to her demands, I became less sexual and more of an AFC lapdog. And you can guess what happened...I got dumped.

Unfortunately, there is no avoiding this paradox with some girls. They're their own worst enemy. Sometimes you can find the right balance of getting to know her, laughs and conversation and gradual escalation towards sex. But sometimes women are just too guarded. As men, we will often blame ourselves for acting "too nice" or blowing an opportunity, and yet a lot of the time she gives us no choice and it's doomed before you even started.

I'm just putting this out there as a personal realisation from my own experiences, but would appreciate any feedback on these kinds of situations and if you guys have a good way of breaking down those barriers.

Betterz

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a good post. Thanks it reflects alot about mu current situation. My current rule is not to get into a relationship until I think she's marriage material. If she wont bang, next.

LP700-4

Banned
Reaction score
I agree with you on some counts but disagree about girls who put up their hands when you advance sexually. The key is to not let it phase you. Just act like nothing happened and try again a few minutes later. Keep trying and trying.

There was a girl I went on a date with. It was our second date and when I was dropping her off, we started kissing and making out. I started grabbing her hands and she would push it off. No problem, kept kissing. I grabbed her ass again and she showed no resistance. I started trying to get her pants off and she said "No, not tonight." I didn't say anything and kept kissing her. Rubbing her crotch through her pants. The next thing I knew she took them off and started saying "Make love to me".

I was laughing inside because I wasn't even expecting her to do that. I think it's often times just a test. They don't want to come across as too easy and they want to see if you can keep going no matter what they throw at you. So if you advance sexually and they refuse. Don't even acknowledge it and say "Okay". Just smile and act like nothing happened. If you were talking, keep talking and try again a few minutes later.

DonJuanit0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LP700-4 said:
I agree with you on some counts but disagree about girls who put up their hands when you advance sexually. The key is to not let it phase you. Just act like nothing happened and try again a few minutes later. Keep trying and trying.

There was a girl I went on a date with. It was our second date and when I was dropping her off, we started kissing and making out. I started grabbing her hands and she would push it off. No problem, kept kissing. I grabbed her ass again and she showed no resistance. I started trying to get her pants off and she said "No, not tonight." I didn't say anything and kept kissing her. Rubbing her crotch through her pants. The next thing I knew she took them off and started saying "Make love to me".

I was laughing inside because I wasn't even expecting her to do that. I think it's often times just a test. They don't want to come across as too easy and they want to see if you can keep going no matter what they throw at you. So if you advance sexually and they refuse. Don't even acknowledge it and say "Okay". Just smile and act like nothing happened. If you were talking, keep talking and try again a few minutes later.
I don't think the OP meant the phase where you already have kissed or moved on! This is a very nice topic and yes I have met women like that! With some women it's so easy getting the convo where you want, to express your intentions, sexuality and masculinity, but with some others, it's just like talking to a friend! They just won't follow! It'd like to see a strategy or something from someone about this! Obviously doing nothing gets you nowhere and trying hard makes look stupid!

LP700-4

Banned
Reaction score
DonJuanit0 said:
I don't think the OP meant the phase where you already have kissed or moved on! This is a very nice topic and yes I have met women like that! With some women it's so easy getting the convo where you want, to express your intentions, sexuality and masculinity, but with some others, it's just like talking to a friend! They just won't follow! It'd like to see a strategy or something from someone about this! Obviously doing nothing gets you nowhere and trying hard makes look stupid!
Give me an example.

DonJuanit0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am from Greece and I study in England, there is this girl we were in the same school in Greece and she also studies in England near me. Now she is a HB 7, from what I know a great character and not in a relationship for a long time! When I was about to move to England after her, I sent her a message asking her things about the place and tried keeping a convo with her so we would eventually meet when I got there. Even asked her if she wanted to go to a concert with me because I knew we liked the same band ( could see her fb posts and I had noone to go with) Nothing! She kept it real "friendish" so I stopped sending any more. Now, 2 days ago, on her birthday I sent her a message for happy birthday and wrote, I had completely forgotten you live in England too ( we haven't spoke for 1 year). She replied, thank you very much, if you ever come to (city) contact me so we can meet! So I answered, It is more likely you will visit Manchester so you can send me a message or else I will ask you out on a concert (for the same band) again! I never got an answer to that!

Now, you can simply say, she just doesnt like you dude.
A little background is that I used to date an old friend of hers (not friends anymore), in my school I was one of the popular guys, while she was not popular at all, and I am good looking. I do understand she might have a different taste, or doesn't know me well, or whatever, but she doesn't even give me the chance to show my game! She simply didn't reply! I am sure, if I had asked her something completely normal, non threatening, like how are you doing with uni she would have replied! Only when I tried making the convo more personal she stopped, same 1 year ago!

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a situation like this with a woman I've been on a few dates with. We hit it off perfectly during the dates, she told me she had a great time. I escalated via text and she told me she was having fantasies of sex with me, so I escalated more and she ignored it. I've tried dropping suggestions a number of times now and she has said she would prefer to get to know me before talking sex.

She invited me to her house the other night and we went for drinks. I kept trying to bring up sex and she repeated she wanted to get to know me better. She seemed to be pulling back and I started to get the vibe she wasn't interested in me, but back at her place I kissed her and things were getting really intense. She was grinding against me, clawing at my back. I lifted her top and started to take off her bra and she pulled back. She said she feels we were going too far too soon. She then told me she enjoyed what we were doing upto that point so we continued.

Then at the end of the night she kissed me goodnight and once again, grinding, clawing at me and getting really intense. It's obvious she wants me, but she's putting up this guard. She's texting me now and is acting quite aloof. But the frequency of her texts suggests she is still interested and wants us to go out again.

Obviously I don't want to get involved with a slvt and I actually do respect her for not putting out so soon. I understand where she and other women with self respect are coming from, but I never really know how to handle these situations. I'm really struggling to maintain my sexual frame when she keeps pulling back whenever I try to escalate...either via text or physically. But I know if I give into what she's asking and play the understanding nice guy who's more interested in her as a person than fvcking her, I'll be getting the old LJBF in no time.

DonJuanit0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel said:
I have a situation like this with a woman I've been on a few dates with. We hit it off perfectly during the dates, she told me she had a great time. I escalated via text and she told me she was having fantasies of sex with me, so I escalated more and she ignored it. I've tried dropping suggestions a number of times now and she has said she would prefer to get to know me before talking sex.

She invited me to her house the other night and we went for drinks. I kept trying to bring up sex and she repeated she wanted to get to know me better. She seemed to be pulling back and I started to get the vibe she wasn't interested in me, but back at her place I kissed her and things were getting really intense. She was grinding against me, clawing at my back. I lifted her top and started to take off her bra and she pulled back. She said she feels we were going too far too soon. She then told me she enjoyed what we were doing upto that point so we continued.

Then at the end of the night she kissed me goodnight and once again, grinding, clawing at me and getting really intense. It's obvious she wants me, but she's putting up this guard. She's texting me now and is acting quite aloof. But the frequency of her texts suggests she is still interested and wants us to go out again.

Obviously I don't want to get involved with a slvt and I actually do respect her for not putting out so soon. I understand where she and other women with self respect are coming from, but I never really know how to handle these situations. I'm really struggling to maintain my sexual frame when she keeps pulling back whenever I try to escalate...either via text or physically. But I know if I give into what she's asking and play the understanding nice guy who's more interested in her as a person than fvcking her, I'll be getting the old LJBF in no time.
I'm not saying that's the case but from your words, she could just be an attention wh*re and you are serving your role well!

If it's not that maybe you should make her even more horny! At some point she won't be able to resist!

Reaction score
Jariel said:

The key is TO PULL AND PUSH. Any time she puts up a guard, you pull back for a bit and push back. I remember something my ex-gf told me in my AFC days. "Women don't want sex, you have to make them want it." Obviously, this is context dependent but keep arousing her to the point where she's begging you to f**k her. Kiss her neck for like 5 seconds then remove your mouth and blow on that area. It will cause the little saliva there to evaporate sending tingles all over her body. Target the erogenous zones. Ear, neck, things etc.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most "regulars" on here will say that if you try to initiate with her and she pushes you back that means she is not attracted to you.

If I were you I'd ask myself this. What are my intentions with this woman. If it's only sex, doesn't she have a right to push back since you're like all the other guys?

If you're going for hotties keep in mind she doesn't need to put out as much as you need sex. Women will always hold this power as long as men are horny and desperate. You'll have more luck once you stop wanting sex so bad.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DarkDetective50 said:
The key is TO PULL AND PUSH. Any time she puts up a guard, you pull back for a bit and push back. I remember something my ex-gf told me in my AFC days. "Women don't want sex, you have to make them want it." Obviously, this is context dependent but keep arousing her to the point where she's begging you to f**k her. Kiss her neck for like 5 seconds then remove your mouth and blow on that area. It will cause the little saliva there to evaporate sending tingles all over her body. Target the erogenous zones. Ear, neck, things etc.
Indeed. This is exactly what I've been doing. Kissing her neck and nibbling on her ear really got her horny, but she still wanted to stop before going any further. I suppose it's what PUA's call the "anti-slvt defense". When she pulled back I just sat back and watched TV with her.

I'm also pulling back generally now, focusing on other women so she knows I will not chase her.

skinnyguy said:
Most "regulars" on here will say that if you try to initiate with her and she pushes you back that means she is not attracted to you.
This was my initial thinking too, but her actions are indicating she's very attracted to me. She's getting very horny when we make out, feels my muscles, and she did invite me to her place.

Either she's pulling the ice queen act and sh1t testing me or trying to gain power, or she's genuinely concerned that I'm just playing her.

If I were you I'd ask myself this. What are my intentions with this woman. If it's only sex, doesn't she have a right to push back since you're like all the other guys?
Yes, and this is why a lot of women do act guarded. Like I say, I do respect women who want to wait before putting out because it shows they're not easy. My dilemma with women like this is how can I show her that I'm a sexual, impulsive and exciting man? Obviously, I can continue taking her on dates, we'll continue to have a laugh and good conversations, but isn't this leading to the friendzone?

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My two cents.....they have brothers and uncles and fathers who were DJs and they were told what cool guys want and will do and how they.operate....so that's the resistance, they already know what's up. Our moms didn't tell us, this is how u get her wet and begging for it.

HalfPUAHalfAFC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanit0 said:
I am from Greece and I study in England, there is this girl we were in the same school in Greece and she also studies in England near me. Now she is a HB 7, from what I know a great character and not in a relationship for a long time! When I was about to move to England after her, I sent her a message asking her things about the place and tried keeping a convo with her so we would eventually meet when I got there. Even asked her if she wanted to go to a concert with me because I knew we liked the same band ( could see her fb posts and I had noone to go with) Nothing! She kept it real "friendish" so I stopped sending any more. Now, 2 days ago, on her birthday I sent her a message for happy birthday and wrote, I had completely forgotten you live in England too ( we haven't spoke for 1 year). She replied, thank you very much, if you ever come to (city) contact me so we can meet! So I answered, It is more likely you will visit Manchester so you can send me a message or else I will ask you out on a concert (for the same band) again! I never got an answer to that!

Now, you can simply say, she just doesnt like you dude.
A little background is that I used to date an old friend of hers (not friends anymore), in my school I was one of the popular guys, while she was not popular at all, and I am good looking. I do understand she might have a different taste, or doesn't know me well, or whatever, but she doesn't even give me the chance to show my game! She simply didn't reply! I am sure, if I had asked her something completely normal, non threatening, like how are you doing with uni she would have replied! Only when I tried making the convo more personal she stopped, same 1 year ago!

In the US, we have a phrase..."you scared the cat."

In DJ terms, you made her have uneasy feelings about you because you made her feel you wanted something from her. Chicks don't like it when guys come off as trying to get something from them.

Yeah, I know, they want our provisioning, they want our masculinity, they want our time, and they want our d!cks... and we know that and they know we know that. But if they sense you WANT something from them and/or are trying to get it from them, they tense up and flee.

So, yes, it is a sort of zen like mastery with getting women where you have to get them to comply with your wants and desires without them feeling you are trying to get something out of them.

Women all have men chasing them and they are skittish and use filters. Making them feel you are pressuring them for their attention and sex more often than not backfires. It seems needy and pathetic to them.

Game often recommends being "laconic" as a solution. She can take you or leave you and you're fine either way.

So, us guys have to do the chasing without our prey feel like their being chased. The guys who've mastered this in fact get the girls to do the chasing without the girls realizing what has happened to them.

happyDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
The title of this thread is basically one definition of sh1t test.

This is why I also failed in my first serious LTR.
It's so counter-intuitive at first, and so counter to the education we have: to always try to please, to always be polite.

OP, if I had to guess, I'd say you're like me: eitherraised mostly by your mother or your father is an AFC.