"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Women Who Talk Sh!t...

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 13, 2003
Messages
1,298
Reaction score
8
I'm getting sloppy lately. On several occasions, well, just two, but they're sticking out in my head, I let a girl talk shit to me. One girl insinuated that I wanted her but that she turned me down because I'm undesirable in front of some friends and the other btch spread rumors that I asked people how to get with her but didn't have the balls to approach her. Both have really fucking pissed me off. At the time, I did nothing to bitch #1 because I didn't want to get with her so I didn't even feel like verbally bitch-slapping her, I just defended myself from her comment (while I should have fucking put her in her place). Bitch #2 I just need to leave an angry intimidating voice-message for, like I used to do, because bitches apologize and learn what their place is.

Anyway, I want two things from the DJs reading this:

1) How would you respond to these dirty hoes?

2) What are some of the Bible articles that deal with putting bitches who stepped out of line in their places?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
545
Reaction score
14
Simple, all you have to say is "She is a dirty, attention seeking skank, what else is she going to say?"

That usually works for me, because if people already know these girls to be sluts then they usually pay little attention to it.

-Grey Fox
 

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2004
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
i thought rule 1 was to disregard what people said about you ???
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
MVPlaya, you haven't been around here lately - did you fall asleep or get hit in the head and have become unconcious??

Never let a woman talk 'shyt' especially in the presence of others!!! If you didn't respond right away then there is little you can do to get the upperhand!! If you respond too late (days later) then it makes it look like that her comments bothered you!

On the second girl just ask her out if you so desire and bring two 'balls' with you (golf balls or soft balls) and say "I now have the 'ballls' to ask you out"!!
 

luv_ya_amj

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2004
Messages
55
Reaction score
1
Age
41
Location
AZz
I just need to leave an angry intimidating voice-message for, like I used to do, because bitches apologize and learn what their place is.
Heh...if only in a dream...
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 13, 2003
Messages
1,298
Reaction score
8
PR_L,

That was funny as fuck, and you're right, I haven't been around for a while. I've been getting around, but I've also been getting lazy, so I need to fix that.


Bootlegger,

To a point. I don't give a **** what these girls think about me, especially since I can go like, "hmmmm, this bitch said I don't have a whole lot going for me, but... hmmm... this other girl said lots of fun stuff as I bent her over her table two hours after meeting her in the bar." But, at the same time, you should never let others disrespect you. The problem is that if you let them do it, they'll do it again, and while I don't give a damn what these skanky ass hoes think about me, I don't need them talking shit about me behind my back, that shit is never good.

Basically, I've been out of practice, I need to learn how to put a bitch in her place again.


Grey,

You're right, I demolished Bitch #2 in front of a couple people and she's lost cred, but correcting her everytime she's a fucking hoe is annoying. I'd rather just straight up be in her face, intimidate her, and have her never open her skanky mouth again.


Anyway, I still want #'s 1 & 2:

1) How would you respond to these dirty hoes?

2) What are some of the Bible articles that deal with putting bitches who stepped out of line in their places?
 

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 13, 2003
Messages
1,298
Reaction score
8
Originally posted by luv_ya_amj
Heh...if only in a dream...
No, in real life. Trust me.

I used to do a lot. Matter of fact, some of my friends would purposefully try to put a girl in a situation where she would mess up or would appear to mess up so that they could break them over the phone. This gave the guy power in the relationship and taught the girl her place.
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Well it looks like it's too late to retaliate. That should of been done right on the spot. Don't be afraid to check a bytch in front of others real quick.

Other ho's will respect you when they see this, as well as your peers.

Next time have some comments on ice to serve up to their asses pipping hot.

Practice taking a bytch apart. Start with the shoes that she is wearing and work your way up to her funky hair style. Get a repretorie of comments ready for um next time.
 
Top