Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women Who Talk Sh!t...

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm getting sloppy lately. On several occasions, well, just two, but they're sticking out in my head, I let a girl talk shit to me. One girl insinuated that I wanted her but that she turned me down because I'm undesirable in front of some friends and the other btch spread rumors that I asked people how to get with her but didn't have the balls to approach her. Both have really fucking pissed me off. At the time, I did nothing to bitch #1 because I didn't want to get with her so I didn't even feel like verbally bitch-slapping her, I just defended myself from her comment (while I should have fucking put her in her place). Bitch #2 I just need to leave an angry intimidating voice-message for, like I used to do, because bitches apologize and learn what their place is.

Anyway, I want two things from the DJs reading this:

1) How would you respond to these dirty hoes?

2) What are some of the Bible articles that deal with putting bitches who stepped out of line in their places?

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Simple, all you have to say is "She is a dirty, attention seeking skank, what else is she going to say?"

That usually works for me, because if people already know these girls to be sluts then they usually pay little attention to it.

-Grey Fox

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i thought rule 1 was to disregard what people said about you ???

Reaction score
MVPlaya, you haven't been around here lately - did you fall asleep or get hit in the head and have become unconcious??

Never let a woman talk 'shyt' especially in the presence of others!!! If you didn't respond right away then there is little you can do to get the upperhand!! If you respond too late (days later) then it makes it look like that her comments bothered you!

On the second girl just ask her out if you so desire and bring two 'balls' with you (golf balls or soft balls) and say "I now have the 'ballls' to ask you out"!!

luv_ya_amj

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just need to leave an angry intimidating voice-message for, like I used to do, because bitches apologize and learn what their place is.
Heh...if only in a dream...

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PR_L,

That was funny as fuck, and you're right, I haven't been around for a while. I've been getting around, but I've also been getting lazy, so I need to fix that.

Bootlegger,

To a point. I don't give a **** what these girls think about me, especially since I can go like, "hmmmm, this bitch said I don't have a whole lot going for me, but... hmmm... this other girl said lots of fun stuff as I bent her over her table two hours after meeting her in the bar." But, at the same time, you should never let others disrespect you. The problem is that if you let them do it, they'll do it again, and while I don't give a damn what these skanky ass hoes think about me, I don't need them talking shit about me behind my back, that shit is never good.

Basically, I've been out of practice, I need to learn how to put a bitch in her place again.

Grey,

You're right, I demolished Bitch #2 in front of a couple people and she's lost cred, but correcting her everytime she's a fucking hoe is annoying. I'd rather just straight up be in her face, intimidate her, and have her never open her skanky mouth again.

Anyway, I still want #'s 1 & 2:

1) How would you respond to these dirty hoes?

2) What are some of the Bible articles that deal with putting bitches who stepped out of line in their places?

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by luv_ya_amj
Heh...if only in a dream...
No, in real life. Trust me.

I used to do a lot. Matter of fact, some of my friends would purposefully try to put a girl in a situation where she would mess up or would appear to mess up so that they could break them over the phone. This gave the guy power in the relationship and taught the girl her place.

Reaction score
Well it looks like it's too late to retaliate. That should of been done right on the spot. Don't be afraid to check a bytch in front of others real quick.

Other ho's will respect you when they see this, as well as your peers.

Next time have some comments on ice to serve up to their asses pipping hot.

Practice taking a bytch apart. Start with the shoes that she is wearing and work your way up to her funky hair style. Get a repretorie of comments ready for um next time.