Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

women who spin plates

princesimba

Don Juan
Reaction score
everyone here seems to agree that men should spin plates!

But what about women who do? How should a men respond when he thinks/knows hes being "spinned"? If a women who spins should be "NEXT"ed asap, then shouldnt the same thing apply to men? What is considered spinning at all? When does it "cross the line"?

I never liked the idea of spinning plates as I've always lliked to treat people the way i wish to be treated, but at the same time i also realize that males and females have different roles to play. I would appreciate advice on this whole "spinning plates" issue and how it should apply to both men and women. Thank you!

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Attractive women don't have to try to spin plates - they naturally spin plates because they get asked out by more men they can possibly go out with.

My philosophy is that we should let them spin as many plates as they want, and let them date and sleep with whoever they want. First, we have no choice anyhow. Second, if we let them be free and find that they still want to date us (and especially if we still want to date them), we know we must be one of their best options. The key in that situation is to let them contact us at least 51% of the time (maintaining radio silence in the meantime), and turn down half their invitations, and cancel dates whenever you don't feel like going.

Who would you worry about more if she were going out to a club without you? A farm girl virgin who never met another man besides you, or a stripper who meets 50 guys every work night? I found I actually worry a lot less about the stripper because they are seasoned. It's like tempered glass: when you intentionally expose something to the extreme elements it becomes more stable (if it survives at all). It won't shatter from a drop of water if it gets too hot.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with bigneil that attractive women spin plates effortlessly, because they will have a lot of guys hitting on them. I think that if you are spinning plates, you really can't complain if a woman you're seeing is also. If you take a very casual attitude toward dating, none of this should be a problem.

I don't care for bigneil's suggestion about turning down half her invitations, and maintaining radio silence - too much gameplaying for my taste.

Espi said:
Just some advice (based on opinion and experience): don't even bother pursuing women if you're against the idea pf spinning plates. It's the basis, the core, of attracting multiple sexy women into your life.

If you don't wanna spin plates, then stick to working hard and becoming rich and/or famous...because without embracing that basic concept of pursuing multiple women, I'm not sure how else you're gonna have an abundance of women.
I think plate spinning is the best dating strategy you can use, for a number of reasons. But there's nothing wrong with serial dating either, if that's what he wants to do. Just be sure not to waste too much time on any one girl if she's not living up to expectations. Some girls do this also - the girls you hear about who have a new boyfriend every week.

To get to the core of the OP's question, I don't think girls who spin plates make for the best relationships. They are more like female versions of the "player" type. If you're looking to settle down with someone, I don't think I'd waste time chasing after one of these girls. Just don't get married, whatever you do.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Truthfully with all my plates I assume they are spinning me also. What sets me apart from their plates is that I don't act like an average male. The guy who tries hard to impress her, the guy who is nice and perfect to her, I'm the indifferent, don't give a f*ck plate.

But trust me bro women are spinning plates mos def.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would a Don Juan care if a girl is spinning plates? He's too busy doing his own thing to worry about that. Unless you're in a monogamous relationship with her then it shouldn't matter what she's doing when you're not around.

DonJuanabe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TS - that a woman spins plates isn't good, bad, right, or wrong. It just is. You have to accept that. Many women date around because they like it (they often get free stuff like dinner) and because they are waiting for a guy who electrifies their vag. That's the guy with whom they'll date exclusively, and they will hold out for that while having fun in the meantime. Again, this isn't good, bad, right, or wrong -- it just is. If you don't like it then you need to set lower sites for yourself. Find a 3 or a 4 who just wants to meet a guy who will be exclusive with her. Is that what you want or would you rather... spin plates?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree with this notion that all girls are spinning plates. Maybe all the HB9 superhotties are, I don't know. But I live in a somewhat rural, fairly conservative area, and people tend to want to pair off here.

We have all kinds, plate spinners, serial daters, girls who want to marry young and have children, girls who cling to their boyfriends, slvts, nice girls, the whole nine yards. And their type is not necessarily dependent on their looks either. I don't find that people all fit into a neat little labeled shoebox, there's more individuality going on than this forum gives credit for.

princesimba

Don Juan
Reaction score
so men who spin plates = way to go

but women who spin plates = not the kind you want to get committed to?

Or am i missing something?

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
princesimba said:
so men who spin plates = way to go

but women who spin plates = not the kind you want to get committed to?

Or am i missing something?
I think you're looking for mumsnet. :rock:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Yes but good luck finding women that dont spin plates and are still attractive. Also, it should be painfully obvious that whether men that spin plates are good dating options is totally beyond the scope of this site. I might tell a daughter to avoid such men.

quoth Roissy re: attributes that make a girl not a quality one- She dates around. Dating around — specifically, seeing more than one person concurrently — is a prerogative of men only, for reasons having to do with the greater leverage men need to arm themselves with to compete in a dating market that is fundamentally tilted in favor of women. Any girl who makes a habit of dating more than one guy at a time, especially if the parallel dating lasts longer than one month, in order to milk her options is a bad seed. In all my years of banging, one soulsaving thing I’ve learned is to walk away from any girl who I’ve discovered is also dating other men. Even if I beat the competition and win her over, it never ends well.
For once I agree with Roissy. And the fact that he disqualifies these girls proves my point that not ALL girls are out spinning plates. And that means no, not all attractive girls are spinning plates.

Most attractive girls will have an orbiter or two at least (if you're counting those as plates?), but they are easily gotten rid of, if you should want to take things to the next level (providing her interest level is high enough).

Vidrio

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
You think you shouldn't worry about some slvt getting gangbanged?
Nope. Not if all you want is sex. The only people who should care about this are people who want to get married, and I don't know why on earth a red pill man would want to do that. Also, you'll never know how many gangbangs she's been in, or how many c0cks she's swallowed no matter what you do, so it's pointless to waste your time worrying about it.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vidrio said:
Nope. Not if all you want is sex. The only people who should care about this are people who want to get married.
You're onlly 17, so this may not apply to you. But really, what you've given is two extremes. There is a whole lot of gray area between only wanting sex and wanting to get married. And for the record, with the current state of the culture, I can't recommend getting married either.

PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
all it shows is that most girls shows are low quality. Im happy you found nirvana, though. Maybe I need to move.
I agree that most girls are low quality. Shoot, even most males are low quality, unfortunately. I'm not saying I've found nirvana though. I'm just saying there are a variety of types of people where I live. I can't believe that even in the big city though, all women fit into one simple stereotype (club slvt riding the c0ck carousel until age 30, when all her options disappear and she grabs a beta to raise her alpha-spawned children).

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
#chicklogic This is such a fantasy. You think you shouldn't worry about some slvt getting gangbanged? Do you really thing girls that slvt/date around are quality women that won't CONSTANTLY bring things about other men up to make you jealous and then lie to your face about it?
We have a misunderstanding here. Yes if you're dating a chick with the intention of getting in an exclusive relationship with her it would be incredibly stupid to not be concerned about her getting banged left and right. My comment was directed to guys who are just playing the field. Apparently OP is talking about looking for a girlfriend.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JoeMarron said:
We have a misunderstanding here. Yes if you're dating a chick with the intention of getting in an exclusive relationship with her it would be incredibly stupid to not be concerned about her getting banged left and right. My comment was directed to guys who are just playing the field. Apparently OP is talking about looking for a girlfriend.
I get your point, but I've always been puzzled why so many guys here are enthusiastic about banging some girl who's had 100 c0cks inside of her. Even if it is just for sex, the thought of it grosses me out. Why do guys want to bang the town bike? This is the same reason I wouldn't want to get a hooker.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women "spin plates" differently than men do. For women, it's not about having sex with multiple men, it's about having "orbiters" who give her attention, time, buy her lunch, go to the movies with her, etc. etc. In the old days these chumps were called "admirers" and even married women were encouraged to have them.

Doesn't mean she's sleeping with all (or any) of them. In fact, usually it's in her best interest NOT to do so, because then her allure fades and the orbiters leave. Women flirt and lead men on to ensure that they have lots of orbiters around them whenever they may wish to utilize one.

Women do this naturally and are quite good at it. Plus, they're less discriminating about it. Most men don't really want to hang out and go to the movies with chicks they find ugly, but women have no problem with it.

This is how guys in LJBF land get humiliated. They think:

1) I only hang out with chicks I want to bang,
2) She thinks the same as I do,
3) She's hanging out with me,
4) Therefore, she must want to bang me.

Of course the fallacy is point #2.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
I get your point, but I've always been puzzled why so many guys here are enthusiastic about banging some girl who's had 100 c0cks inside of her. Even if it is just for sex, the thought of it grosses me out. Why do guys want to bang the town bike? This is the same reason I wouldn't want to get a hooker.
Haha to be honest I'm not too enthusiastic about it either. I guess some guys' desire for sex is stronger than their revulsion to slvts.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
Women "spin plates" differently than men do. For women, it's not about having sex with multiple men, it's about having "orbiters" who give her attention, time, buy her lunch, go to the movies with her, etc. etc. In the old days these chumps were called "admirers" and even married women were encouraged to have them.
I completely agree about the orbiters/admirers. Most women will have these. I don't necessarily consider them "plates", however, because in my mind to be a plate there has to be some sexual connection, or intent or possibility of a sexual connection. If I had a female friend, a girl in the friendzone, I wouldn't consider her a plate.

rearea

Don Juan
Reaction score
Men are selfish creatures. Thats why they have double standards that suit their own needs.

Men are essentially overgrown babies with egos. They feel entitled to spinning plates but the second a woman does it call her nasty names. The lack of connecting the dots between these two things or the lack of caring about the meaning of this is why I think men are shallow selfish *******s. They dont care about other women unless it meets their own needs.

If youre not exclusive, the woman isnt doing anything wrong. The same way you wouldnt be doing anything wrong if you saw other girls if you arent exclusive.

However, this site is full of selfish sexist men that essentially want women to be their minions, where they feel justified using women as chattel and also being treated like a king. They give me horse**** about how this double standard exists for a reason and women who do this have no worth but men who do this do have worth. Its just self-justification for wanting to control another person.

Men have always wanted to treat women like chattel and oppress them. Its human nature to enjoy controlling another person and using them. Men have oppressed women for the majority of human existence and though feminism has happened some, we are nowhere near being equal in reality.

Most women ahve orbiters because lets face it, most men would **** 70% of women they look at any given day.

Banging a guy who has slept with 100 women repulses me. Man*****s dont make good boyfriends, the same way sluts dont make good girlfriends. I find it funny though when the man*****s feel entitled to having a pure girl to settle down with, because they "deserve" it. In that situation actually, the pure girl deserves better than the man***** and is settling.

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
rearea said:
Men are selfish creatures. Thats why they have double standards that suit their own needs.

Men are essentially overgrown babies with egos. They feel entitled to spinning plates but the second a woman does it call her nasty names. The lack of connecting the dots between these two things or the lack of caring about the meaning of this is why I think men are shallow selfish *******s. They dont care about other women unless it meets their own needs.

If youre not exclusive, the woman isnt doing anything wrong. The same way you wouldnt be doing anything wrong if you saw other girls if you arent exclusive.

However, this site is full of selfish sexist men that essentially want women to be their minions, where they feel justified using women as chattel and also being treated like a king. They give me horse**** about how this double standard exists for a reason and women who do this have no worth but men who do this do have worth. Its just self-justification for wanting to control another person.

Men have always wanted to treat women like chattel and oppress them. Its human nature to enjoy controlling another person and using them. Men have oppressed women for the majority of human existence and though feminism has happened some, we are nowhere near being equal in reality.

Most women ahve orbiters because lets face it, most men would **** 70% of women they look at any given day.

Banging a guy who has slept with 100 women repulses me. Man*****s dont make good boyfriends, the same way sluts dont make good girlfriends. I find it funny though when the man*****s feel entitled to having a pure girl to settle down with, because they "deserve" it. In that situation actually, the pure girl deserves better than the man***** and is settling.
I know totally, mens suck!!!!! That's why I got a sex change ;)

casaanova

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women spin plates by default. Our society encourages it. The thing is, they spin them to get what they want out of them. i.e., they'll have one guy designated solely for attention and late-night texting, 1-2 guys to take her out on dates and pay for her, 1 guy to actually have sex with, and 1 guy to wait a few years and eventually marry her. This is a given for about 80% of young women. If you're not the guy she's sleeping with, imo you should just next - because she's already put you in another category of which there's no escaping