Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women who rejected guys and slept with them or relationship with them....what's wrong with them?

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So a girl rejects a guy multiple times cause can't take a hint or thinks he's entitled for whatever reason and that she should go out with him.

She ends going out with him and falling for him than whatever happens ...it's.not relevant.

My question is why the hell would a girl go out with a guy she rejected multiple times and there was no ulterior motive (money,etc)

I'm asking cause I actually remember a couple times that I slept with a chick more than once each who both rejected.me multiple times...this was years ago when I was 20 and than 25. Its embarrassing cause they would say things like "try harder" to see me crumble and the usual shenanigans women would do string me a long.

Now I don't ask a girl out twice if she said no the first.time and get the hint of ways she rejects guys so this isn't a problem anymore. But it's one of the most cringe things a guy goes through when he finally realizes it haha.

strikerace13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women know they have the power so they make you jump through hoops. Too bad it makes you look weak to the women and it tells you how much you suck at the game. If you work on it like anything in life, it will get easier. Once you get good at it the rest is easy. I went from a guy who never got a date to someone women would come right out and ask me.

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women know they have the power so they make you jump through hoops. Too bad it makes you look weak to the women and it tells you how much you suck at the game. If you work on it like anything in life, it will get easier. Once you get good at it the rest is easy. I went from a guy who never got a date to someone women would come right out and ask me.
Exactly. It's embarrassing when I hear stories of women who rejected guys a few times and went out with him "cause he made me" wtf does that mean?

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. It's embarrassing when I hear stories of women who rejected guys a few times and went out with him "cause he made me" wtf does that mean?
Two friends of mine were in LTRs with women who admitted they werent interested in them, but gave in because they were courted penetrant. Serious. Penetrant... wtf?!
I've no answer to that. But I can say, these women werent attracted to their boyfriends.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So a girl rejects a guy multiple times cause can't take a hint or thinks he's entitled for whatever reason and that she should go out with him.

She ends going out with him and falling for him than whatever happens ...it's.not relevant.

My question is why the hell would a girl go out with a guy she rejected multiple times and there was no ulterior motive (money,etc)

I'm asking cause I actually remember a couple times that I slept with a chick more than once each who both rejected.me multiple times...this was years ago when I was 20 and than 25. Its embarrassing cause they would say things like "try harder" to see me crumble and the usual shenanigans women would do string me a long.

Now I don't ask a girl out twice if she said no the first.time and get the hint of ways she rejects guys so this isn't a problem anymore. But it's one of the most cringe things a guy goes through when he finally realizes it haha.
It's only cringe if the man is looking for validation from her, and is unsure of himself, seeking her acceptance like his life depends on it.

Players aren't deflated by a woman's pushback. It's a fun game for them. A player knows that he has a long playbook of things to peacock about himself and different angles at his disposal. He knows he's hot shiit and doesn't need her to tell him. If one aspect of himself doesn't interest her, he's sure one of the next will. His confidence in his game plan is through the roof. He enjoys the game of finding her kryptonite and exploiting it. It's only a matter of time until she sees something she enjoys about him. He doesn't count the rejections, they don't matter.

But even among players there are those that play the game for subtle sexual validation(doesn't have to be any one woman in particular), the player might not even know he's doing this, and then there's guys that play to enjoy themselves and give the girl the time of her life. They simply enjoy giving. In my experience the latter, the more complete man, is much more subtle and his game is effortless, it's hardly game, he simply exists. The girls aware enough to see what he is throw themselves at him, and he's happy to blow their minds.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Seems like a **** test or women has many options atm so want to try those out first.

Either way you are not her 1st choice.

Imo it all depends on how the man goes about it. Continuing pursuing in a confident i want to **** you not be your friend way might work.

But i think the only way the friend zone guy will score is if she gets a bit desperate or low on options.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They only go out with the losers they rejected when they’ve exhausted their other options. Soon as another prospect comes into the picture they will reject the loser again.

Men, rejection is permanent. Once she’s made up her mind you’re a loser, she will always see you that way. Pity pvssy or boredom pvssy from a past rejection wont change this fact.

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Two friends of mine were in LTRs with women who admitted they werent interested in them, but gave in because they were courted penetrant. Serious. Penetrant... wtf?!
I've no answer to that. But I can say, these women werent attracted to their boyfriends.
Theres
They only go out with the losers they rejected when they’ve exhausted their other options. Soon as another prospect comes into the picture they will reject the loser again.

Men, rejection is permanent. Once she’s made up her mind you’re a loser, she will always see you that way. Pity pvssy or boredom pvssy from a past rejection wont change this fact.
I actually rejected the ones lol

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is o

This is odd question but why did my thing randomly go from "don Juan" to "senior don Juan"? Im asking cause I randomly saw that even tho I barely post here and joined later than you....what does that mean, someone got in my account?

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score

So you asked her out 20 times and it worked out at last time because you took a shower?

Killakittie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women repeatedly turn men down because they know they themselves are weak emotionally. They are acutely aware that if their emotions feel "yes" they will go along with whatever happens next,regardless of the consequences, even if it rationally doesn't make sense and will hurt her! She'll have no choice but to act out on her emotional connection.
This scares most mature women because they lose all control when their emotionally invested or connected to a man. It's a bad place to be if he's a bad person to be involved with.. Yet she'll go back for more as long as she's invested and the "feelz" are engaged.

This is partly why females can only fall in love and pair bond a very limited number of times (think around two tops) before they are permanently disconnected and unable to fully open up again. They've been damaged emotionally.. Even if it's their fault. It wreaks havoc on their psyche.

So a woman can easily find you physically unattractive and then once you engage her emotions aka (The feelz) she'll truly believe your the sexiest fvcking man alive and tell the whole world about it. They're slaves to their emotions and they know it! And secretly hate us for it lol

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So you asked her out 20 times and it worked out at last time because you took a shower?
Lol dude it's been years but there's been few chicks I remember(idk why I'm even bringing it up, I think I was watching YouTube video about 'psychopath experiences' or something and a chick said at beginning of story she went out with guy ONLY cause he kept asking her out......so it reminded me of times I slept with chicks who possibly rejected me at least once before ) that I slept with and it made me cringe so I posted it up here to share so I can know if there were other guys guys who were desperate idiots before they developed a backbone with women...it's been years that I asked out a chick for the 2nd time after she turned me down the first time...... Is that what you're asking?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If you got somewhere with these women then it means your strategy worked. Why would you quit a strategy that works.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Why do I get the inkling you are a mole?
You have not explained your experience well enough. In my experience, the only women who end up in bed fvcking a dude they rejected before, are the ones who were interested in the guy from the beginning but he messed up some where.