Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Women who pretend men touched them at events or in lines

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
Has anyone experienced this or seen this happen? The first time I seen this was at a party with a few friends. This party had a lot of people drinking, talking, dancing etc. Me and when of my friends went upstairs and there was this really short Hispanic girl standing around talking to people. We walked by her about a foot or 2 away as we walked by she darted her head and told the group someone touched her ass. I can assure you we both did not graze her. Next thing you know the whole party of white knights tried to fight us. The girl lied.... 2nd time I seen this was in a line with my friend who's a firefighter. This black chick was in front of him getting her ID checked and my friend was behind her getting his ID out the wallet.

I'm waiting directly behind my friend when all of a sudden this black chick turns around and was like "don't touch my butt" and starts screaming at him like crazy. My friend with his hand in his wallet looked confused as he was a few feet behind her digging through his wallet. Security knew she was lying and gave us that wtf look and let us in the club.

3rd time I seen this crazy behavior was this weekend, as I'm going upstairs to the 2nd floor of the bar, some black chick with braids is walking down the steps, in the corner of the steps security is sitting collecting money. Well one guy was counting his money to get up stairs leaning on the wall right next to security as he is counting and I'm watching, this black chick walks by him and security whips her braids and goes to the dude counting money "don't touch my hair" blah blah blah. Dude looks up from counting his money with a wtf innocent look, also confused. Security smiles and shakes his head in confusion as well.

Has this happened to anyone on here before? I mean this is potentially damaging stuff, you could end up getting kicked out, stomped out by white knights or security over a lie. Possibly even shot or stabbed
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

candyman105

Banned
Joined
Nov 18, 2019
Messages
120
Reaction score
57
Age
37
False accusations by women are the norm. They have no soul to lose, so they are perfectly fine lying 24/7 and doing their best to destroy men, who are truly human and reflections of the almighty.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
False accusations by women are the norm. They have no soul to lose, so they are perfectly fine lying 24/7 and doing their best to destroy men, who are truly human and reflections of the almighty.
Yep. One reason I'm glad I'm self employed. Other than family I dont think I'd ever hire a woman
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
False accusations by women are the norm. They have no soul to lose, so they are perfectly fine lying 24/7 and doing their best to destroy men, who are truly human and reflections of the almighty.
The most high
 

candyman105

Banned
Joined
Nov 18, 2019
Messages
120
Reaction score
57
Age
37
Women access the almighty through a man. But once they lose this divine connection and control, they become unhinged, wild animals with no guilt or conscience.

They are not human except through their connection and subordination to a man.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
Women access the almighty through a man. But once they lose this divine connection and control, they become unhinged, wild animals with no guilt or conscience.

They are not human except through their connection and subordination to a man.
Wow
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
There are no such things as fairness for most women (and a good % of men), only social shaming and peer pressure.
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
Has anyone experienced this or seen this happen? The first time I seen this was at a party with a few friends. This party had a lot of people drinking, talking, dancing etc. Me and when of my friends went upstairs and there was this really short Hispanic girl standing around talking to people. We walked by her about a foot or 2 away as we walked by she darted her head and told the group someone touched her ass. I can assure you we both did not graze her. Next thing you know the whole party of white knights tried to fight us. The girl lied.... 2nd time I seen this was in a line with my friend who's a firefighter. This black chick was in front of him getting her ID checked and my friend was behind her getting his ID out the wallet.

I'm waiting directly behind my friend when all of a sudden this black chick turns around and was like "don't touch my butt" and starts screaming at him like crazy. My friend with his hand in his wallet looked confused as he was a few feet behind her digging through his wallet. Security knew she was lying and gave us that wtf look and let us in the club.

3rd time I seen this crazy behavior was this weekend, as I'm going upstairs to the 2nd floor of the bar, some black chick with braids is walking down the steps, in the corner of the steps security is sitting collecting money. Well one guy was counting his money to get up stairs leaning on the wall right next to security as he is counting and I'm watching, this black chick walks by him and security whips her braids and goes to the dude counting money "don't touch my hair" blah blah blah. Dude looks up from counting his money with a wtf innocent look, also confused. Security smiles and shakes his head in confusion as well.

Has this happened to anyone on here before? I mean this is potentially damaging stuff, you could end up getting kicked out, stomped out by white knights or security over a lie. Possibly even shot or stabbed
My brother got thrown out of a club once because of this. He had just got in their and hadn't even seen the woman accusing him.
 
Top